Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Really? When I play next time I'll pay more attention. I thought saving Maya's ass when Patrick visits her in the dorm and going with Maya to the Burke's house was mandatory. :unsure:
Oh, well. You were speaking of that late into the story. I meant more like what happens during the first season.

In that regard, you are right. Supporting Maya at the beginning of episode 7 and at the end of ep. 8 is not optional at all. By the way, how good of an impression Fuckface makes on Patrick depends on both the MC's affinity at the moment and how polite or rude he behaves with Patrick during their brief meeting.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
With all the hatred for Maya, but if she had not allowed the hobo MC to live in her room. No more college, brotherhood, pussy, game over. Maya is a nice character as is Jill, but of course you all hate them. At the same time, you adore the sadistic, narcissistic, drug dealing pimp Quinn :ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The main problem I have with Maya is that she was not bi but lesbian, but managed to fall for a guy within a few days. It would make for a much more interesting character if the reason she was responsive to Fuckface's advances was feeling an obligation to him but not an attraction. Then agreeing to the throuple because she's scared Josy would choose Fuckface not her, and she doesn't want to lose Fuckface as a friend either. She's then conflicted within the throuple as she feels pressured into doing things with Fuckface when she'd rather leave that stuff to Josy while she does things with Josy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
With all the hatred for Maya, but if she had not allowed the hobo MC to live in her room. No more college, brotherhood, pussy, game over. Maya is a nice character as is Jill, but of course you all hate them. At the same time, you adore the sadistic, narcissistic, drug dealing pimp Quinn :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_31.png

Even tho I meme hard on Tranny Jillian, I don't hate her.
I like Jill and the Jill route. For what it is, it's great.
Like I always say, it's DPC who dunks on her the most.
We're just here to laugh at it.

On the other hand....

Maya is pure trash :KEK:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The main problem I have with Maya is that she was not bi but lesbian, but managed to fall for a guy within a few days.
Maya thought she was a lesbian because she hasn't experienced arousal for a guy before meeting the MC. I don't think it's really problematic, it just typically works in reverse, with people who think they're heterosexual discovering they're in fact not.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, I have the feeling that DPC is going to make Sage at some point care a lot about the guy that fooled her for at least two years an treated her like shit, because he's a gay character and it's 2023, so gay characters can't be negative ones, even if they behave as assholes during all the story.
What I liked about Sage is that she's that crazy girl who's jealous of her boyfriend and doesn't give a shit if she's going to get you in trouble by helping her, because, you know, she's hawt! :love: I found the interaction between the MC and the lunatic Sage funny as hell.

When Sage decided to help Maya for no apparent reason I started to get a little worried if she was going to undergo a drastic change in character. I also got the feeling that Sage was only helping Maya because she was gay.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I´m 100% serious. What don't you agree?
For entire story so far I didn't even think for second that any of gay character is somehow privileged by DPC here. I would say he did great job to treat them exactly the same as non-gay characters, no one here is worse or better.

Sage at some point care a lot about the guy that fooled her for at least two years an treated her like shit, because he's a gay character and it's 2023, so gay characters can't be negative ones, even if they behave as assholes during all the story.
Sage was in love with him, not sure you were once in love but emotions do not go away just like that. She didn't sympathize him more because he is gay and this is 2023 but because she has great empathy and she finally found lost puzzle in whole story.

And the same goes for MC. When he says Sage that Chad is gay, he seems more worried about poor Chad (the guy that assaulted him) and Troy (the guy that treated him like shit when they were roommates) and Sage's reaction that about Sage's feelings...
Again, empathy. If this will go out to public Chad's and Troy's lifes will be hell, that's how the world works for now and MC has no reason or benefit in this to happen. MC does not hate Chad nor Chad hates him, there is just some testosterone-war between DIKs and Alphas but no one really wants to destroy anyone's life there. Thats why MC could stand up for Chad while talking with Burke and that's why Chad calmed down his Alpha friend at the HOTs party telling him that MC is ok.
And that he was worried about Sage reaction? Lol, what else did you expect, MC is not Tommy-like-asshole. She is his friend and not sure if you know how women feel in this kind of situations, that is not an easy one. They take it very personally and self-esteem goes all way down.

Well, Sage wanted to get a free tuition for Maya, mostly because Maya is gay and appressed by "heteropatriarchy", and Sage wanted to play the woke savior or something
No, she wants to help her because she is good person with great empathy. Also they all became friends with MC as binder and if Josy, MC or even Derek would be in the same situatuon, I'm sure she would help in the same way.

The same girl that the previous month wasn't worried at all about getting MC into huge troubles with dangerous guys as Chad and the alphas, for their personal interests, even using blackmail for that, suddenly is a saint and wants to help Maya at any cost...
She was emotionally devastated and she was sorry to everyone after that, to MC, to Maya for not being there at theirs hell week, to Sara and Melanie for accusations etc. Again, emotions were very real here and if you do not get it you either are young and didn't see how life works or you are extremelly ignorant in case of emotions and empathy. MC is in no danger, she knew he can defend himself and it was his choice to help her. Anyway, she took care of him after fight with jocks and was worry about him. Nonetheless she was still good person, regardless of circumstances.

And apparently, the though of leaving someone else without that tuition, someone that really needs it because comes from a poor family, and not just because isn't able to confront his/her parents (free tuitions are not infinite, if you give one to Maya, you are leaving another person without it) is fair in DPC's value scale since Sage is OK with that and thinks that she's doing something fair... Why not doing something similar for Chad later in the game?
You cannot save entire world. If you want to change it, start with your closest environment. She was mad because of her father who told her it is possible, yet at the end he said it is not. She really wanted to help somehow and even all of them told her not to take blame on her, she took it anyway because she cares. You really do not get the whole situation here and it is hard to explain whole multi-character concept here but Chad had to be responsible for his doings (hitting MC in public) and Maya did nothing wrong here, she didn't choose father on her own you know.

ps. do not feel responsible to respond, you asked and I replied

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Details, details...

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
No, she wants to help her because she is good person with great empathy. Also they all became friends with MC as binder and if Josy, MC or even Derek would be in the same situatuon, I'm sure she would help in the same way.
I wonder if many people were surprised that Sage was a good person. I was definitely impressed. Like I said, at first I thought that Sage was just helping because Maya was gay, but as the episodes went on, Sage showed herself to be a really good girl.

I think a lot of people had a different image of her in their heads because of how she was introduced into the game.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i always liked Sage and had FWB with her practically every run i did. and ep 9 was her best episode yet. MC finally has an ally against Tyballs that is down with humiliating the prick as much as possible and isn't whining about bullying the poor little rich asshole who thinks he can do what he likes to whomever he likes. my mission above all in BADIK is to humiliate and beat the crap out of Tyballs! :devilish:

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
:love: The complete official guide - Season 1 - Ep 1-4 :love:

Mega

:love: The complete official guide - Season 2 - Ep 5-8 :love:

Mega

:love: The complete official guide - Season 3 - Interlude & Ep 9 :love:

Mega

Enjoy
Pardon me, but what game or games are your two signatures from? Usually I can click on them and they take me to the game on here, but sometimes not so I have to ask.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
sadistic, narcissistic
Unfounded accusations. If you mean that incident with the stun gun, then remember who hit the fuckface? Yes, it was Maya. Of course, she justified herself by saying that she did it on Quinn's instructions. But Quinn could just be joking. If someone tells Maya to kill someone tomorrow, will she do it? Don't know. Although experience has shown that she is capable of a lot for the sake of money.
drug dealing pimp Quinn :ROFLMAO:
Oh, these detractors of small enterprise. :cautious:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
thank you but I installed them all without success
Hi there,

The following steps work for a Windows based PC. Not sure how it would be for other environments.

1. Go to this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5618683
2. Get the file named Transfer_Data.zip attached to that post.
3. Unzip that file and extract its contents into this folder: C:\Users\(your_username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent
4. Run the season 3 interlude and episode 9 game.
5. Click on Import
6. Load the save that you want to play.
7. Enjoy.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, I have the feeling that DPC is going to make Sage at some point care a lot about the guy that fooled her for at least two years an treated her like shit, because he's a gay character and it's 2023, so gay characters can't be negative ones, even if they behave as assholes during all the story. And the same goes for MC. When he says Sage that Chad is gay, he seems more worried about poor Chad (the guy that assaulted him) and Troy (the guy that treated him like shit when they were roommates) that about Sage's feelings... :FacePalm:That scene makes me mad every time I play it. I suppose that at some point, he's going to start caring a lot about Troy and Chad, the same way he cares a lot about the two lesbians that made a fool of him the first chapters... :FacePalm:
if these were DPC's intentions, it did a less than excellent job. Chad is a profoundly negative character, he's vile towards Sage, and despite the fact that he feels little or nothing for her, he's ready to unleash his Jocks against MC in order to hold up the fiction, he supposedly loves Troy, but even then he lets him be bullied heavily and even having left the Jocks doesn't shield him from the abuse and insults. there isn't a single relationship in which he is true and sincere. he is ready to sacrifice any affection in the name of appearances, he uses everything and everyone. just to underline his falsehood even as an athlete he is false, a doper of the saddest and meanest kind

Reactions: Roundell

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
For entire story so far I didn't even think for second that any of gay character is somehow privileged by DPC here. I would say he did great job to treat them exactly the same as non-gay characters, no one here is worse or better.
Totally disagree. Maya is an awful character, that spend the time whining and waiting that someone fix her problems, and DPC pretends that she's a positive character and players should care about her drama. Chad and troy are awful characters. Chad is a violent guy that fools Sage and treats her like shit, and attacks MC. Troy treats MC like shit when they are roommates, and DPC pretends that the player feels sympathy about them because they are gay, instead of making they a couple of Tybals or Dawes, only good for some laughs.

Sage was in love with him, not sure you were once in love but emotions do not go away just like that. She didn't sympathize him more because he is gay and this is 2023 but because she has great empathy and she finally found lost puzzle in whole story.
Totally disagree. Love and hate are different sides of the same coin. After being cheated and fooled for at least two years, the most logical reaction from a girl like Sage, that has pride, is to hate Chad, not to feel empathy. Why should she feel empathy because he's gay, and not if he just would have found another girl that loves more than Sage?

Again, empathy. If this will go out to public Chad's and Troy's lifes will be hell, that's how the world works for now and MC has no reason or benefit in this to happen. MC does not hate Chad nor Chad hates him, there is just some testosterone-war between DIKs and Alphas but no one really wants to destroy anyone's life there. Thats why MC could stand up for Chad while talking with Burke and that's why Chad calmed down his Alpha friend at the HOTs party telling him that MC is ok.
And that he was worried about Sage reaction? Lol, what else did you expect, MC is not Tommy-like-asshole. She is his friend and not sure if you know how women feel in this kind of situations, that is not an easy one. They take it very personally and self-esteem goes all way down.
What MC should be worried is about Sage's feelings and well-being. She's his friend or his lover, and Chad is nobody for MC. The guy that attacked him in the middle of the night. But he's worried about Chad, if Sage's reaction is going to be good or bad for Chad. That's absurd.

Yeah, she's a good person with great empathy... That's why she blackmails MC with her stolen guitar to make him spy for her a dangerous guy like Chad after seeing the alphas attack MC in the corridors. She knows that MC probably will be hurt but she just doesn't care. But suddenly, she remembers that she's adopted, and wants to help someone... What about MC when she sees him attacked by the alphas in the corridor because he helped her when Chad was being an asshole with her in the cafeteria? What about the other HOTs? She's living in a sorority in which the girls are prostituting themselves... Doesn't she know that some of her sisters have serious money problems? She's so good person and has so much empathy, that she didn't realized that some of her sisters, girls that she knows for years, have money problems... But suddenly, she's totally worried about Maya... It doesn't make sense. DPC made an awful presentation of Sage, and all the subplot of her helping Maya is crap. It would been better to skip it and go directly with Jill's help. She's the good girl in B&R and she knows Maya via Josy.

She was emotionally devastated and she was sorry to everyone after that, to MC, to Maya for not being there at theirs hell week, to Sara and Melanie for accusations etc. Again, emotions were very real here and if you do not get it you either are young and didn't see how life works or you are extremelly ignorant in case of emotions and empathy. MC is in no danger, she knew he can defend himself and it was his choice to help her. Anyway, she took care of him after fight with jocks and was worry about him. Nonetheless she was still good person, regardless of circumstances.
I think you are really young or naive. MC is in total danger. He's not fucking superman, and she doesn't even know that he can fight before the fight with Dawe, and he's injured in that fight. Of course he's in danger, and Sage doesn't care about that until she sees the consequences of her acts: MC injured because of her. MC agrees to help her because she blackmails him with his stolen guitar. Again, that's and awful presentation of Sage's character. DPC should redone all those scenes.

You cannot save entire world. If you want to change it, start with your closest environment. She was mad because of her father who told her it is possible, yet at the end he said it is not. She really wanted to help somehow and even all of them told her not to take blame on her, she took it anyway because she cares. You really do not get the whole situation here and it is hard to explain whole multi-character concept here but Chad had to be responsible for his doings (hitting MC in public) and Maya did nothing wrong here, she didn't choose father on her own you know.
Sage thought "My dad is the guy that gives scholarships, so I'm going to get one for my friend, deserves it or not." And of course didn't think if she's avoiding that other person with real needs (Maya comes from a wealthy family) is not going to get a scholarship next year. Obviously, if you give scholarship to one person, another one won't have it. And why Maya? She has been living with Riona for at least a year... With Sarah, with Mel... Camila has at least the same problems with the tuition. She's doing blowjobs in bathrooms for money for god sake! Does she never talked with them about how she pays her tuition? Since she's so emphatic and good person... Its what emphatic and good people do.

Why Maya? Because she whines more? Because she's a victim of "heteropatriarchy"? She didn't give a shit about Maya when she was a "daughter" and Quinn was torturing her, but suddenly... DPC needed for the plot, that Sage would feel deeply concerned about Maya even if it doesn't make sense so... suddenly Sage is a good and emphatic person... Again, I love the character, but a lot of things are awfully written. She's a bitch the first few episodes, and then she's a "good and emphatic person". It doesn't make sense. Actually, there are a lot of things with Sage that, sadly, doesn't make sense. Like to continue being the girlfriend of an impotent gay man for years, being a girl so interested in sex, experienced and adventurous, even if Chad is the "popular guy" of B&R and being her girlfriend was a matter of status in campus.

ps. do not feel responsible to respond, you asked and I replied

Last edited:
Reactions: 224488 and Mozono
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes