Jan 31, 2023
What do you mean when you say that Vinny was also involved with the prostitution ring together with Quinn? Have you found any hints pointing out at this possibility? Or do you mean that he, as someone that also got close to Quinn, knew of that business of hers, and much as the MC can do if we want to, he also chose to make use of those services.
Both Quinn and Vinny have the same supplier; Buddy, and Vinny's statement in E9 makes it perfectly clear that he and Quinn at the very least used to fuck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We also know that Quinn has known Buddy since she was a small child, probably her entire life, and as such it would seem that the most logical progression of events is that Quinn who was already familiar with drug dealing, knew someone who she could set her up as a dealer, and this was someone she could trust implicitly, introduced Vinny to Buddy, this implies that Quinn's relationship with Vinny was more involved than simple fuckbuddies, this means that the deal she set up with Burke would also be something that Vinny would be aware of, maybe Vinny was even involved in brokering said deal. Although, this is not something that I speculate in with any certainty, I'm just writing out random thoughts, Burke's closest connection to Quinn would be through his adoptive daughter Sage, who is also Quinn's pledge-mother, and was the one who gave Quinn the position of VP in the HOT sorority, unless Rusty is somehow involved it is the most direct connection for the establishing of Quinn's deal with Burke.

And also, Maya states in the 1st episode that the DIK fraternity is 2 years old, so Vinny was at B&R for a whole year before Quinn showed up, Quinn has only been there for 1 year when fuckface shows up:
With this in mind, Vinny would have been at B&R before Quinn set up any drug dealing operation or prostitution ring, and considering Vinny's general personality and his past relationship with Quinn it is most likely that Vinny was involved with Quinn's drug running from the beginning, and he would as such also have been there when Quinn set up her restaurant, as such it is not unlikely that Vinny knows much, if not nearly all details of Quinn's activities, only thing that contradicts this statement is when she tells Riona that no one knows of her involvement in her drug selling, which itself may have only occurred after Vinny left and Quinn needed someone to fill his role as her backup drug dealer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi and dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Both Quinn and Vinny have the same supplier; Buddy, and Vinny's statement in E9 makes it perfectly clear that he and Quinn at the very least used to fuck.
We also know that Quinn has known Buddy since she was a small child, probably her entire life, and as such it would seem that the most logical progression of events is that Quinn who was already familiar with drug dealing, knew someone who she could set her up as a dealer, and this was someone she could trust implicitly, introduced Vinny to Buddy, this implies that Quinn's relationship with Vinny was more involved than simple fuckbuddies, this means that the deal she set up with Burke would also be something that Vinny would be aware of, maybe Vinny was even involved in brokering said deal. Although, this is not something that I speculate in with any certainty, I'm just writing out random thoughts, Burke's closest connection to Quinn would be through his adoptive daughter Sage, who is also Quinn's pledge-mother, and was the one who gave Quinn the position of VP in the HOT sorority, unless Rusty is somehow involved it is the most direct connection for the establishing of Quinn's deal with Burke.

And also, Maya states in the 1st episode that the DIK fraternity is 2 years old, so Vinny was at B&R for a whole year before Quinn showed up, Quinn has only been there for 1 year when fuckface shows up:
With this in mind, Vinny would have been at B&R before Quinn set up any drug dealing operation or prostitution ring, and considering Vinny's general personality and his past relationship with Quinn it is most likely that Vinny was involved with Quinn's drug running from the beginning, and he would as such also have been there when Quinn set up her restaurant, as such it is not unlikely that Vinny knows much, if not nearly all details of Quinn's activities, only thing that contradicts this statement is when she tells Riona that no one knows of her involvement in her drug selling, which itself may have only occurred after Vinny left and Quinn needed someone to fill his role as her backup drug dealer.
Ever thought that maybe Quinn didn't want to follow in her father's footsteps, but was led to do so by Vinny.:unsure:

Jun 30, 2020
Looking at the reaction of the community, I want him to make such a scene, then a serious storm will flare up and there will be something to laugh at. :ROFLMAO:
I've been thinking about this from the angle of players who are so attached to the MC that it would be traumatizing not from an NTR perspective but from the perspective of walking in on one's own parents having sex.

And that reminded me of a story

A married couple is walked in on by their son during sex. The son screams and runs down the hall and slams his bedroom door. Dad says to mom, "I'll be right back, let me talk to Billy about what he just saw." Dad walks down the hall.

Knocks on door "Billy?". No answer. He repeats the knocks a few more times and there's still no answer.

Dad opens door to find Billy on the bed fucking his own grandmother.

"Billy! What the hell are you doing?!"

Billy responds, "It's not so funny when it's your mom, is it?"

Jan 31, 2023
Ever thought that maybe Quinn didn't want to follow in her father's footsteps, but was led to do so by Vinny.:unsure:
I think it's more that she wanted easy money and knew how to get it, it's possible Vinny was a driving factor in getting her to start dealing drugs after she let him know about her connection to people like Buddy, but I don't think it was something Quinn had some moral issue with doing.

Reactions: Jumbi and dalli_x

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is it possible to get some DIK and Chick points so we can engage with both types of girls in one playthrough?
No, because there is not only DIK/Chick points that determinates with who MC can engage. DIK/Chick/Neutral personality, in-game choices and some Main girls path can block some other girls for you

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I can understand that some people can't separate fiction and reality. Those people love to self insert themselves and that probably why it bother them. Dpc should give people a choice to avoid their sex scenes tho, it was already weird enough for me to watch interlude last sex scene between Emma and her boyfriend.
Do you know if that sex scene between Emma and her boyfriend always plays? Because I can't remember it from my only playthrough of the interlude. I made Zoey take Emma's phone at the end, IIRC.

Honesty I think Lynette is really hot but are really going to mc's mom and dad fuck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022

Howdy;

Do I need to end my friends with benefits relationship with
at the end of 2. Season?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

Howdy;

Do I need to end my friends with benefits relationship with
at the end of 2. Season?
No why ? You can end it at chapter 8 when you choose your GF. Recommend if you stringing jill along to drop her when you get the fight for jill option tho. Or you will feel like a rite cunt when you choose. Sage takes it pretty well so its no biggy

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Capt. Fubar

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

Yeah, I was already aware of most of these points. But it is never bad to having them refreshed in my mind.

There are a pair of aspects that somehow would speak against the relationship between Vinny and Quinn having gone that far, though. One is her distrustful nature and that Vinny, unlike the MC, never comes as anyone you should trust. The other possible clue about the relationship between the two of them not being that close is that nobody, not even Sage, who tells us that she suspects Quinn might like the MC when he stays at the HOTs in episode 4, ever mentions anything about whatever Vinny and Quinn had together.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I've been thinking about this from the angle of players who are so attached to the MC that it would be traumatizing not from an NTR perspective but from the perspective of walking in on one's own parents having sex.

And that reminded me of a story

A married couple is walked in on by their son during sex. The son screams and runs down the hall and slams his bedroom door. Dad says to mom, "I'll be right back, let me talk to Billy about what he just saw." Dad walks down the hall.

Knocks on door "Billy?". No answer. He repeats the knocks a few more times and there's still no answer.

Dad opens door to find Billy on the bed fucking his own grandmother.

"Billy! What the hell are you doing?!"

Billy responds, "It's not so funny when it's your mom, is it?"
This story would be even funnier if the son's name was not Billy, but Derek. :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
:unsure: personally i rather not want an extra 3-4 week development, just for laughs:whistle:
Depending on the length of the animation and the complexity of the scene, 2-3 weeks would be a long time for a short lewd, this can take 2-3 days with his hardware.

Joking aside, it's understandable that the scene will be cut short as soon as it starts, the next shot will be MC, with a confused face, closing Lynette diary and saying "No, now this is weird. I will continue later from the next page, I will not read how my parents do this" .

For many of us, watching such a scene would be normal, because these are not our parents. But not for MC.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Jan 31, 2023
Yeah, I was already aware of most of these points. But it is never bad to having them refreshed in my mind.

There are a pair of aspects that somehow would speak against the relationship between Vinny and Quinn having gone that far, though. One is her distrustful nature and that Vinny, unlike the MC, never comes as anyone you should trust. The other possible clue about the relationship between the two of them not being that close is that nobody, not even Sage, who tells us that she suspects Quinn might like the MC when he stays at the HOTs in episode 4, ever mentions anything about whatever Vinny and Quinn had together.
Then again, how many of the HOTs would say there's something definite going on between MC and Quinn, they react to their rooster posts sure, so they know there's something there, but none of them can say to what extent.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes