felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thought I'd drop in and share this.

DPC was showing on Discord some early attempts at a few of the girls. Here's Sage's WIP (work in progress):

View attachment 2432586

You were right, Doc. She needed a little more work.

And Quinn:

View attachment 2432525

He noted that, "Hair styles is usually something I went through shitloads of before settling."

Here we have extremes:

View attachment 2432588

No, that's not an early Maya on the left. It's Josy. o_O He said Maya's WIP is probably the most like her final model, while Josy's went through the most iterations.

Now we come to Envy:

View attachment 2432585

He didn't comment on her, but I'm so happy he kept working until he stopped at her current look. Her early WIP is OK, but in-game Nicole's looks hit me like a truck the first time I saw her. And the second time...and the third time...

And finally, Zoey, who he said "was pretty much Zoey from the start."

View attachment 2432589

Yeah, AchedCroissant, I'm glad he kept her intact, too.
you have given us a beautiful gem!!!

I would say that in all cases the extra work has paid off

And Jill doesn't appear... the model was already perfect anyway

sultan21king

Feb 6, 2021
I think you said you preferred Josy/Maya branch. You may try this save of my game if you want to.

It should be the twelfth slot of the first page of savegames.

You will start sitting with Elena on the couch of the main party room (Josy/Maya branch. No mods).
Thanks alot

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

DPC was showing on Discord some early attempts at a few of the girls. Here's Sage's WIP (work in progress):

View attachment 2432586

And Quinn:

View attachment 2432525

He noted that, "Hair styles is usually something I went through shitloads of before settling."

Here we have extremes:

View attachment 2432588

No, that's not an early Maya on the left. It's Josy. o_O He said Maya's WIP is probably the most like her final model, while Josy's went through the most iterations.

Now we come to Envy:

View attachment 2432585

He didn't comment on her, but I'm so happy he kept working until he stopped at her current look. Her early WIP is OK, but in-game Nicole's looks hit me like a truck the first time I saw her. And the second time...and the third time...

View attachment 2432589

Thanks for sharing this here. Very interesting indeed.

That early concept of Sage does not look anything like the final model we've got.

Quinn also got some adjustments, but not as much as Sage.

Josy's early concept is another one that gets you baffled.

And that Maya is supposed to be an early iteration as well? She looks identical to what we got in the game.

Nicole also got quite the load of adjustments, although the resemblance to the final model's face and tits is there.

And yeah, Zoey looked pretty much the same from the beginning.

Awesome.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2432586

And Quinn:

View attachment 2432525

Here we have extremes:

View attachment 2432588

Now we come to Envy:

View attachment 2432585

View attachment 2432589

Early models look at the level of Acting Lessons, it's good that he pulled up the visual.
It's hard to jump to Sage and Quinn like this now, knowing what they became in the end, early Josy is more like Heather and her eyes are glassy, Nicole would be terrible.
The real canon is Zoey, but she was not spared by cosmetic changes:

Then
20230302232612_1.jpg 20230302232608_1.jpg

Now
1.JPG
2.JPG
But maybe it's just working with lighting and textures.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I actually prefer WIP Quinn, don't @ me, but then again she was also way prettier in AL, never understood why DPC decided to give her such a retarded haircut in BaDIK.

View attachment 2432823
It is all about characterization. The same as actors put on makeup, wear wigs and all that stuff. To get into character and help sell you the story.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I actually prefer WIP Quinn, don't @ me, but then again she was also way prettier in AL, never understood why DPC decided to give her such a retarded haircut in BaDIK.

View attachment 2432823
because DPC always likes to put his foot down, so Quinn had to have a look that a boomer like him identifies as 'dangerous' in order to be evil

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2432823
Probably Quinn's current look emphasizes her personality, a complete disregard for moral norms and social standards of society, plus a punk look gives a greater visual effect to the "bad girl" type. I don't know that game in your picture, but I can't imagine that girl being a drug dealer and a pimp.
Or she simply didn't have enough money for a haircut and stopped at 50% :LOL:

Reactions: Drophel

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Remeber DPC said she was a last-minute addition?
I think is because of that she is still in WIP stage.
Last, last minute :KEK: Jillevers in shambles
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-dr-pinkcake-previews-and-discussion.19969/

Probably Quinn's current look emphasizes her personality, a complete disregard for moral norms and social standards of society, plus a punk look gives a greater visual effect to the "bad girl" type. I don't know that game in your picture, but I can't imagine that girl being a drug dealer and a pimp.
Or she simply didn't have enough money for a haircut and stopped at 50% :LOL:
She is a drug dealer...of sorts. She is a nurse in DPC's first game. :Kappa:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Yeah, I was already aware of most of these points. But it is never bad to having them refreshed in my mind.

There are a pair of aspects that somehow would speak against the relationship between Vinny and Quinn having gone that far, though. One is her distrustful nature and that Vinny, unlike the MC, never comes as anyone you should trust. The other possible clue about the relationship between the two of them not being that close is that nobody, not even Sage, who tells us that she suspects Quinn might like the MC when he stays at the HOTs in episode 4, ever mentions anything about whatever Vinny and Quinn had together.
He could have fucked her as part of the restaurant. I don't see her having a relationship with anyone, Not even MC she consider herself to be serious. He is trying to break that wall though. I don't see that happening with Vinny either.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Sure it's a possibility, but it's just speculation, that Quinn and Vinny were at least fuckbuddies is definite, that they went to B&R together is also definite, and there's no evidence that they knew each other from before B&R, so with the current information in game the most likely scenario is that they met at B&R, that however is not necessarily definite.

It's all about keeping things in perspective and trying get to the most logical conclusions with what is given in the game.
Is it definite that they are fuckbuddies only because he said her holes misses him? THat is also speculation. Maybe he is teasing her and she didn't take the bait. It would only be definite if there was a confirmation or if we had seen it. Neither had happened. But from all the history, I'd say they probably fucked in the restaurant, that wouldn't make them fuckbuddies. Fuck buddies is also a kind of relationship, just like the one MC is having with Quinn right now. I don't see that happening with Vinny if there is no money included.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes