always86

Mar 19, 2020
It's their first date, and Neil rocks up wearing hi-vis and a fucking hard hat, and she's like: "What a fucking idiot... :rolleyes:"

View attachment 2431891

And Neil is like, "Wanna fuck? I'm wearing protection. :p"
In fairness I do think when Neil tells MC he gave the ’best kiss’ he could and then said good bye, he is really saying I gave the best fuck of her life… MC must get that big old hog from somewhere.

Reactions: shazba

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
In before "I don't want to see Neil and Lynette, that's NTR!" :whistle:
This is such Bullshit!!!! How dare DPC add NTR!!!!!!! My mother can't be fucking my father!!!!!! I'm going to have a BF! I'm going to write a letter!!!!
I like how both these posts got more than one like instead of showered in facepalms... when its clear shit-posting, trying to start another crappy war...

My god can you people show me where the creepy NTR haters touched you on this make-believe doll ?

This is one of cleanest threads on this site in regards to that trash, lets keep it that way, and focus more on dali_x's crazy crackpot theories instead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dalli_x

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Then again, how many of the HOTs would say there's something definite going on between MC and Quinn, they react to their rooster posts sure, so they know there's something there, but none of them can say to what extent.
And what about the possibility that Vinny's and Quinn's history goes back in time, much in the fashion as the relationship between the MC and Zoey goes. What if, as a wild boy, Vinny came into contact with Quinn's social circle from an early age? Wouldn't that also make sense?

Jan 31, 2023
And what about the possibility that Vinny's and Quinn's history goes back in time, much in the fashion as the relationship between the MC and Zoey goes. What if, as a wild boy, Vinny came into contact with Quinn's social circle from an early age? Wouldn't that also make sense?
Sure it's a possibility, but it's just speculation, that Quinn and Vinny were at least fuckbuddies is definite, that they went to B&R together is also definite, and there's no evidence that they knew each other from before B&R, so with the current information in game the most likely scenario is that they met at B&R, that however is not necessarily definite.

It's all about keeping things in perspective and trying get to the most logical conclusions with what is given in the game.

And I'm just going to say it, but that there's a picture in of a camera in Quinn's room (just like dalli_x pointed out) in Quinn's room in combination with a thumb drive included in her stash of money, DPC may very well be hinting that she is behind the cameras, but all of the speculation surrounding that is pure conjecture from all sides, including mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: KАRАMBA and Jumbi

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Some people wanted a good preview to have something to talk about. Here it is.
Does anyone have any idea why Lynette is so displeased and kind of annoyed by Neil's presence? Theories?
Got tired waiting for Neilor Neil not showing her much attention during work. Could be anything but she doesn't look displeased. Maybe it not even related to Neil and her relationship?

Reactions: ffive

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I like how both these posts got more than one like instead of showered in facepalms... when its clear shit-posting, trying to start another crappy war...

My god can you people show me where the creepy NTR haters touched you on this make-believe doll ?

This is one of cleanest threads on this site in regards to that trash, lets keep it that way, and focus more on dali_x's crazy crackpot theories instead.
Capture.PNG

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Thought I'd drop in and share this.

DPC was showing on Discord some early attempts at a few of the girls. Here's Sage's WIP (work in progress):

sage_wip.png

You were right, Doc. She needed a little more work.

And Quinn:

early_badik.png

He noted that, "Hair styles is usually something I went through shitloads of before settling."

Here we have extremes:

josy_and_maya.jpg

No, that's not an early Maya on the left. It's Josy. o_O He said Maya's WIP is probably the most like her final model, while Josy's went through the most iterations.

Now we come to Envy:

envy2.png

He didn't comment on her, but I'm so happy he kept working until he stopped at her current look. Her early WIP is OK, but in-game Nicole's looks hit me like a truck the first time I saw her. And the second time...and the third time...

And finally, Zoey, who he said "was pretty much Zoey from the start."

zoey3.jpg

Yeah, AchedCroissant, I'm glad he kept her intact, too.

Last edited:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Thought I'd drop in and share this.

DPC was showing on Discord some early attempts at a few of the girls. Here's Sage's WIP (work in progress):

View attachment 2432586

You were right, Doc. She needed a little more work.

And Quinn:

View attachment 2432525

He noted that, "Hair styles is usually something I went through shitloads of before settling."

Here we have extremes:

View attachment 2432588

No, that's not an early Maya on the left. It's Josy. o_O He said Maya's WIP is probably the most like her final model, while Josy's went through the most iterations.

Now we come to Envy:

View attachment 2432585

He didn't comment on her, but I'm so happy he kept working until he stopped at her current look. Her early WIP is OK, but in-game Nicole's looks hit me like a truck the first time I saw her. And the second time...and the third time...

And finally, Zoey, who he sad "was pretty much Zoey from the start."

View attachment 2432589

Yeah, AchedCroissant, I'm glad he kept her intact, too.
Zoey was always canon,
Sage WIP looks like young sage
And damn Quinn looks hot af and innocent
Maya just look Maya Welp! Josy looks weird af and highly unattractive.
Envy wips looks so different

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It's almost like people around here can both recognize and take/laugh at light hearted joke instead of getting immediately offended and pissed off. Who knew?
I believe we spotted one of those wild NTR nuts in their natural habitat.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Got tired waiting for Neilor Neil not showing her much attention during work. Could be anything but she doesn't look displeased. Maybe it not even related to Neil and her relationship?
It has already been suggested above that she is simply annoyed by the noise from the work.
And now let's remember one of Dalli adequate theories that Neil gives Lynette earplugs, this render can be seen on the main menu of the game.
Perhaps one moment leads to the next.

Reactions: Lovetities

Sharlie

Jan 12, 2022
I think so we can't dismiss it so easily.

One clue is the camera that Derek finds. This camera was wired, consequently connected to the Mansion's power lines, which leads to the conclusion that there may be or have been more than one camera.

Another clue is a post by Elena that mentions a Kinky Cam. It will probably be in her room. But the MC can have sex with Lily in EP7 in those rooms and Lily is happy to hit the jackpot. Why? Sex with the MC will probably bring the tuition because it will be proven that the MC is not gay. Why would people think that? In EP1, a naked Derek sat next to an MC wearing gay clothes. Derek usually makes things worse. The naked Derek takes the MC in his arms. Next to the MC is a warning sign, so that the area is video monitored.

Furthermore, there are probably surveillance cameras in the classrooms. If the MC had sex with Maya there in EP8, there could be a video. The vixens talk about it in EP9. Not a big time period.

Also, MJ and the MC made some videos as well. The three video has been deleted after they showed it to Arieth. They showed it to Arieth and Arieth had their cell phones in hand. Not a good combination, considering that Arieth's password is 1234 and she writes that in her nickname so everyone can read it.

There are more than enough possibilities so that one or the other video could have ended up on the internet. But if an unknown or little known student is on a sex video, it doesn't generate much attention. But if the MC takes part in the concert, the video in EP9 has 100000 likes and thus the MC attracted the attention of the girls and could therefore have been recognized on a possible sex video.

It could be possible, but it has to be.
Ok in some points must agree, but about gay its something different, because all girl have rumors about HOTs and MC sex ( maybe because of some storyline MC and Pink girls) but if all plaсes have hiden cameras why nobody suspect it early. Really we have something like party/wild sex dorms and in partyes they have all time damaged and renowated and some of peoples may talk about it. And we have new rebuild of DIK house and Derek find camera in own room that in past was storage. My bet that DIK guy set this camera and about another plaсes looks like somebody want to earn money in hiden cameras (many stories are related with money like Quiin, Rusty etc...) or for blackmailing but we didnt hear about it

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes