DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Appears to be Sir Cupcake made correct decisions at the end; MC and most NPC's personality and face/body structure looks just bang on... well... except Isabella, she carry two orbiting moons; this is not a frickin' Sci-Fi game.
She carries 2 moons on her chest and 2 planets on her ass lol.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: ottercon and Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
There's no "sexy" (ahem :whistle:) moment with Sully?
I'm guessing you meant Sally. This Sally?
5db5eb315ac34f52b3d22c7929390777.png

Is it definite that they are fuckbuddies only because he said her holes misses him? THat is also speculation. Maybe he is teasing her and she didn't take the bait. It would only be definite if there was a confirmation or if we had seen it. Neither had happened. But from all the history, I'd say they probably fucked in the restaurant, that wouldn't make them fuckbuddies. Fuck buddies is also a kind of relationship, just like the one MC is having with Quinn right now. I don't see that happening with Vinny if there is no money included.
Well, we can't be 100 % sure, I'll give you that. But there are more hints pointing out that they could have been closer than you may think. Like when Tommy gets Vinny's vibes from Fuckface, just before he decides to sucker-punch the MC in episode 6. We get to see this flashback of Vinny getting cocky with Tommy in the DIKs main party room. In that scene, there are two girls sitting on the background couch: one is Heather, who is clearly visible. And the other one is Quinn, whose hair we can partially see. So in that scene from the past we have Vinny probably just before he ensued a fight with Tommy and Heather and Quinn sitting together in the back.

Also, when you help Quinn in episode 6, what she first notices upon entering your room (the old library at the DIKs) is that you've got Vinny's old room. A bit later, in that same scene, when you are treating her injured nose, she gets somewhat concerned when you tell her that your black eye is because you fought Tommy, which, without a doubt, reminded her of Tommy's and Vinny's fight.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Yes, you guessed right. I "Sullied" her name by mistake :oops:
During the two DnG roleplaying sessions at the library you can virtually mess a little bit with her if you have huge DIK status, I think. But it is not real sex. And you can also mess with her in episode 9 by making her drink from Derek's bottle. I think you can do something to her a bit later on during the party if she drank from Derek's bottle. But I cannot tell you more, since I never tried it.

But in any case, I do not think you can have proper sex with her as of yet.

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
During the two DnG roleplaying sessions at the library you can virtually mess a little bit with her if you have huge DIK status, I think. But it is not real sex. And you can also mess with her in episode 9 by making her drink from Derek's bottle. I think you can do something to her a bit later on during the party if she drank from Derek's bottle. But I cannot tell you more, since I never tried it.

Yeah the party interactions are slim and non-sexual. Quinn destroys her costume halfway through the night, at the very end of the night Sally requests the MC join her in the bathroom to help her deal with the destroyed costume, but it is nothing but a few lines of dialogue.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Yeah the party interactions are slim and non-sexual. Quinn destroys her costume halfway through the night, at the very end of the night Sally requests the MC join her in the bathroom to help her deal with the destroyed costume, but it is nothing but a few lines of dialogue.
I'll add a little. Sally is still a fucking cunt to MC even though he didn't do anything wrong to her and helped her in such an awkward moment. What a bitch.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Yeah, this also. But as you've said, it is still kind of meaningless from a sexual point of view.

I'll add a little. Sally is still a fucking cunt to MC even though he didn't do anything wrong to her and helped her in such an awkward moment. What a bitch.
Yep. She is such a meanie with our poor little pervert.

Magnar gonna shot up the school cause he has to deal with her
I don't know why, but I have less trouble picturing her in a shootout. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Looks like a Pandora's box I've opened. :LOL:

And I want to say that hakuna-matata you were absolutely right. Look at these redditors in hysterics, reaction to the preview:
View attachment 2431873
Oh no, MC's parents can have sex, what if DPC shows it? Horrible! They react as if it were their own parents. :ROFLMAO:
I have to say that it's never bothered me, but I did find it odd that Lynette was half naked half the time. For players who immerse themselves into the MC, it is kind of weird to think of picturing your mom naked while reading her diary. At the same time, I am a fan of another game on this site in which the MC is a son actively banging his mom. Weird, huh?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Magnar gonna shot up the school cause he has to deal with her
He will do this, after he will know that MC and Jacob double teamed Sally. DPC, make this scene happen.:cool:
Use "dark mode" on reddit, for the love of god!
That place is already dark, being the sewer of the internet. :ROFLMAO:
I have to say that it's never bothered me, but I did find it odd that Lynette was half naked half the time. For players who immerse themselves into the MC, it is kind of weird to think of picturing your mom naked while reading her diary. At the same time, I am a fan of another game on this site in which the MC is a son actively banging his mom. Weird, huh?
On this occasion, I want to say that the incest tag in VN is a red flag for me, I pass by such games. In Being a DIK, I immersively associate myself with MC, although after 17 runs it is difficult to do this, each time making different decisions and choosing different routes, I can say that it is like madness, as if living the MC's life in different realities.
But I understand that this is a game and Lynette is not my mom, so any manifestations of Neil / Lynette intimacy will not offend me and not make me feel weird.

Naczin

Jan 24, 2022
Hey guys, is there any prediction for any major updates ? I try to be up to date as much as possible, but sometimes it is really hard to keep up.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Well, we can't be 100 % sure, I'll give you that. But there are more hints pointing out that they could have been closer than you may think. Like when Tommy gets Vinny's vibes from Fuckface, just before he decides to sucker-punch the MC in episode 6. We get to see this flashback of Vinny getting cocky with Tommy in the DIKs main party room. In that scene, there are two girls sitting on the background couch: one is Heather, who is clearly visible. And the other one is Quinn, whose hair we can partially see. So in that scene from the past we have Vinny probably just before he ensued a fight with Tommy and Heather and Quinn sitting together in the back.

Also, when you help Quinn in episode 6, what she first notices upon entering your room (the old library at the DIKs) is that you've got Vinny's old room. A bit later, in that same scene, when you are treating her injured nose, she gets somewhat concerned when you tell her that your black eye is because you fought Tommy, which, without a doubt, reminded her of Tommy's and Vinny's fight.
Those are just assumptions. SHe may have been there with heather, vinny and tommy, since they used to get high together. SO it is normal people gather up, also, if she was always involved with the diks, she'd probably know where is everyone's room. Do you think Heather wouldn't know your room is the same viny's room or Elena? If people are always in each other's house and partying together, sometimes going on each other's room to get high and stuff. they will know this kind of information. Again, these are assumptions.
The only thing I will say about it, that is concrete, is Quinn working and offering sexual services at the restaurant just the way she offered MC. Any other kind of relationship, besides drugs and sex for money, will be especulation.
We will know only when DPC tell us.

Example; Everyone who were in the party and knows mc from the parties, knows the photoshoot was being shooted on MC's room. Vinny was the guy who used to organize parties before, right? Don't you think people knew where his room was?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes