walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I'm guessing you meant Sally. This Sally?
View attachment 2432965

The things I would do to that girl. To say I would just 'sully' her doesn't even begin to describe it. I would straight up ruin that girl. Like pay for the restorative vaginoplasty afterwards levels of ruin. Like its the kind of shit you're so ashamed of you can't even tell your friends about, you have to go on the internet and talk about it with strangers, tell it to your therapist over the PHONE, levels of ruin. We'd both be digging peanut butter and lube out of both our holes from weeks. I don't just mean the fun ones either, that shit would eve be in our ears. You ever want to know why KRJ is deaf? It's cause of the ruinous sex I am talking about now. The kind of sex that leaves a stink in the room for days after, throw your mattress away stink. The kind of sex where we have to turn the lights off afterwards, cause we can't stand to look at each other.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
The things I would do to that girl. To say I would just 'sully' her doesn't even begin to describe it. I would straight up ruin that girl. Like pay for the restorative vaginoplasty afterwards levels of ruin. Like its the kind of shit you're so ashamed of you can't even tell your friends about, you have to go on the internet and talk about it with strangers, tell it to your therapist over the PHONE, levels of ruin. We'd both be digging peanut butter and lube out of both our holes from weeks. I don't just mean the fun ones either, that shit would eve be in our ears. You ever want to know why KRJ is deaf? It's cause of the ruinous sex I am talking about now. The kind of sex that leaves a stink in the room for days after, throw your mattress away stink. The kind of sex where we have to turn the lights off afterwards, cause we can't stand to look at each other.
Not shy are we lol. I have a feeling there is a little mynx waiting to burst out behind that exterior.

Reactions: John Ness

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Those are just assumptions. SHe may have been there with heather, vinny and tommy, since they used to get high together. SO it is normal people gather up, also, if she was always involved with the diks, she'd probably know where is everyone's room. Do you think Heather wouldn't know your room is the same viny's room or Elena? If people are always in each other's house and partying together, sometimes going on each other's room to get high and stuff. they will know this kind of information. Again, these are assumptions.
The only thing I will say about it, that is concrete, is Quinn working and offering sexual services at the restaurant just the way she offered MC. Any other kind of relationship, besides drugs and sex for money, will be especulation.
We will know only when DPC tell us.

Example; Everyone who were in the party and knows mc from the parties, knows the photoshoot was being shooted on MC's room. Vinny was the guy who used to organize parties before, right? Don't you think people knew where his room was?
In EP3 at the HOT Pool, Quinn and Heather call themselves Girlsfriend. So I assume so Quinn, Heather and Vinny had a throuple at the start. Then Heather and Tommy got together and that escalated the tension between Vinny and Tommy.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In EP3 at the HOT Pool, Quinn and Heather call themselves Girlsfriend. So I assume so Quinn, Heather and Vinny had a throuple at the start. Then Heather and Tommy got together and that escalated the tension between Vinny and Tommy.
The Hots also calls each other sisters, those that mean they actually Sisters? or the Diks are actual Brothers just because they call each other Brother ? :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I agree with you about DIK brother and HOT sister. But boyfriend and girlfriend is a little different and it is only mentioned in this way once between Heather and Quinn. Whereas DIK brother and HOT sister is mentioned very often.
Yeah, well, when two girls call each other "Girlfriend", it's usually refer to a friend who is a girl. in 99% case.
english is a messy language. They can make up different gender name in every day too :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: aykarin and dalli_x

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Poll news
Today I'll start with the poll news.
A cosmetic poll for Josy is ongoing and will end next Friday .

Development news

I had a good flow when writing this week. I spent a long time writing scenes for one of the biggest parts of the episode. Writing some of those scenes made me feel physically and emotionally drained. I also wrote a few other sections and worked on art for two decent-sized scenes.
A couple of days ago, I sat down and decided what the Special Render sets for Sage and Zoey will be for this episode, and I also spent those days completing the art for them.
During Episode 9 development, I remember saying that Josy's and Jill's sets were among the best ones I've created so far, and I have to say that seeing what I made with both Sage's and Zoey's sets for episode 10 takes it up another notch.
To tease the themes of the special render sets, I'd call Zoey's set "Mirror Mirror" and Sage's set "The Queen of Rock".
The sets are rendering now, so I only have the final result of Sage's set in front of me, and I love it. I'll post some previews of both sets during the development cycle.
Some of Sage's renders are, without exaggerating, among the prettiest ones I've produced during my nearly five years as a developer.
Speaking of that...

5th anniversary

Checking the calendar, next month marks my 5th anniversary on Patreon, and I wanted to post another special render series for all patrons to celebrate the occasion.
For those of you who are new to my Patreon page... In the past, I've had Patron rewards such as "The beach series" featured on the DIKs' laptop in episode 6, and I've had a wallpaper series and even a Custom Render poll + series. These series are posted for ALL patrons and are usually highly appreciated. If you missed any of them, click the tag "Patron reward" on my page to find them.
This year I have an idea that is a bit more graphic than the previous series, and I wanted to survey to see what you think about this. It's you who should enjoy the series, after all.
My idea for this anniversary series is a "Clone series". It would be a set of lewd renders where the girls are fucked by two identical MCs simultaneously.
It's a series that allows for stuff that the game won't and that I know some of you are into. But I'm frankly unsure how many of you are interested in seeing it - hence the survey.
This is an example of a render from the series; you can find full-resolution versions attached to the post too.

clone_series_sally1_4k.png

The actual render series I have planned would have ~40 renders in total with a plethora of the most popular girls. The renders would be a mix of vaginal, anal, and oral, with unique environments for every girl. All would be rendered in high quality and posted with 4k and FullHD versions.

Please, tick the box if you're interested in seeing this series for the 5th anniversary or would rather see me create something less graphic. I'll close the survey next week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Jan 31, 2023
Those are just assumptions. SHe may have been there with heather, vinny and tommy, since they used to get high together. SO it is normal people gather up, also, if she was always involved with the diks, she'd probably know where is everyone's room. Do you think Heather wouldn't know your room is the same viny's room or Elena? If people are always in each other's house and partying together, sometimes going on each other's room to get high and stuff. they will know this kind of information. Again, these are assumptions.
The only thing I will say about it, that is concrete, is Quinn working and offering sexual services at the restaurant just the way she offered MC. Any other kind of relationship, besides drugs and sex for money, will be especulation.
We will know only when DPC tell us.

Example; Everyone who were in the party and knows mc from the parties, knows the photoshoot was being shooted on MC's room. Vinny was the guy who used to organize parties before, right? Don't you think people knew where his room was?
He says "part or hole", which implies that there was something, and that it was not necessarily all about sex.

I had a good flow when writing this week. I spent a long time writing scenes for one of the biggest parts of the episode. Writing some of those scenes made me feel physically and emotionally drained.
Seems like shit's about to start hitting the fan, there's probably going to be some fucked up shit in several paths, Bella, Quinn and Sage are my guesses.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
DPC the brave.. 2 cocks? Mc and his clone!!!!!
Even this I think is a waste of time to be honest :coffee:, but he is brave to try to pull this, of course we will ses what the poll will show, and if the majority vote in favor for this little mini project or not.:whistle:
But if you read between the line its at least clear the game won't have any MMf scene at all, this pretty much confirmed it.:LOL:
But, truth to be told I personally wouldn't mind seeing Josy gets DP-ed by MC and his Evil Clone :devilish:

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Great text. We can see that it came from the heart :Kappa:. Our forumers have talent.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes