Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
It has already been suggested above that she is simply annoyed by the noise from the work.
And now let's remember one of Dalli adequate theories that Neil gives Lynette earplugs, this render can be seen on the main menu of the game.
Perhaps one moment leads to the next.
Well, it was also stated that she was somewhat annoyed by her father.

Poll news
Today I'll start with the poll news.
A cosmetic poll for Josy is ongoing and will end next Friday .

Development news

I had a good flow when writing this week. I spent a long time writing scenes for one of the biggest parts of the episode. Writing some of those scenes made me feel physically and emotionally drained. I also wrote a few other sections and worked on art for two decent-sized scenes.
A couple of days ago, I sat down and decided what the Special Render sets for Sage and Zoey will be for this episode, and I also spent those days completing the art for them.
During Episode 9 development, I remember saying that Josy's and Jill's sets were among the best ones I've created so far, and I have to say that seeing what I made with both Sage's and Zoey's sets for episode 10 takes it up another notch.
To tease the themes of the special render sets, I'd call Zoey's set "Mirror Mirror" and Sage's set "The Queen of Rock".
The sets are rendering now, so I only have the final result of Sage's set in front of me, and I love it. I'll post some previews of both sets during the development cycle.
Some of Sage's renders are, without exaggerating, among the prettiest ones I've produced during my nearly five years as a developer.
Speaking of that...

5th anniversary

Checking the calendar, next month marks my 5th anniversary on Patreon, and I wanted to post another special render series for all patrons to celebrate the occasion.
For those of you who are new to my Patreon page... In the past, I've had Patron rewards such as "The beach series" featured on the DIKs' laptop in episode 6, and I've had a wallpaper series and even a Custom Render poll + series. These series are posted for ALL patrons and are usually highly appreciated. If you missed any of them, click the tag "Patron reward" on my page to find them.
This year I have an idea that is a bit more graphic than the previous series, and I wanted to survey to see what you think about this. It's you who should enjoy the series, after all.
My idea for this anniversary series is a "Clone series". It would be a set of lewd renders where the girls are fucked by two identical MCs simultaneously.
It's a series that allows for stuff that the game won't and that I know some of you are into. But I'm frankly unsure how many of you are interested in seeing it - hence the survey.
This is an example of a render from the series; you can find full-resolution versions attached to the post too.

View attachment 2433754

The actual render series I have planned would have ~40 renders in total with a plethora of the most popular girls. The renders would be a mix of vaginal, anal, and oral, with unique environments for every girl. All would be rendered in high quality and posted with 4k and FullHD versions.

Please, tick the box if you're interested in seeing this series for the 5th anniversary or would rather see me create something less graphic. I'll close the survey next week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Welp! Time to wait anti-ntr hordes comes after him, atleast finally Ntr fans got their wishes. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Welp! Time to wait anti-ntr hordes comes after him, atleast finally Ntr fans got their wishes. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You mean a special render of Sally with MC and his ..clone?
I joked yesterday about double penetration for her from MC and Jacob for being a bitch.
It's clear that DPC read F95 :ROFLMAO:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022

5th anniversary

My idea for this anniversary series is a "Clone series". It would be a set of lewd renders where the girls are fucked by two identical MCs simultaneously.
So it's NTR cause another is fucking the girl(s) but it's not cause the other is a MC clone? There will be some people left confused. :unsure: :cool:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

You mean a special render of Sally with MC and his ..clone?
I joked yesterday about double penetration for her from MC and Jacob for being a bitch.
It's clear that DPC read F95 :ROFLMAO:
So it's NTR cause another is fucking the girl(s) but it's not cause the other is a MC clone? There will be some people left confused. :unsure: :cool:
clone.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
DrPinkCake:

Okay, I need to check the mood of the crowd for a potential MFM in the game, but try not to piss off the anti-NTR brigade. For now, I will tell them that there will be no such content in the game. What should I do?
Okay, I'm rendering a minor character that few people like, let it be a bitch nerd who will be double teamed by MC and his...clone. I think it's safe. It doesn't count if she's being fucked by two MCs, does it? After all, I'm a genius, right?

kranich55

Aug 16, 2020
DrPinkCake:

Okay, I need to check the mood of the crowd for a potential MFM in the game, but try not to piss off the anti-NTR brigade. For now, I will tell them that there will be no such content in the game. What should I do?
Okay, I'm rendering a minor character that few people like, let it be a bitch nerd who will be double teamed by MC and his...clone. I think it's safe. It doesn't count if she's being fucked by two MCs, does it? After all, I'm a genius, right?
great idea

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

Poll news

Development news

I had a good flow when writing this week. I spent a long time writing scenes for one of the biggest parts of the episode. Writing some of those scenes made me feel physically and emotionally drained. I also wrote a few other sections and worked on art for two decent-sized scenes.
A couple of days ago, I sat down and decided what the Special Render sets for Sage and Zoey will be for this episode, and I also spent those days completing the art for them.
During Episode 9 development, I remember saying that Josy's and Jill's sets were among the best ones I've created so far, and I have to say that seeing what I made with both Sage's and Zoey's sets for episode 10 takes it up another notch.
To tease the themes of the special render sets, I'd call Zoey's set "Mirror Mirror" and Sage's set "The Queen of Rock".
The sets are rendering now, so I only have the final result of Sage's set in front of me, and I love it. I'll post some previews of both sets during the development cycle.
Some of Sage's renders are, without exaggerating, among the prettiest ones I've produced during my nearly five years as a developer.
Speaking of that...

5th anniversary

Checking the calendar, next month marks my 5th anniversary on Patreon, and I wanted to post another special render series for all patrons to celebrate the occasion.
For those of you who are new to my Patreon page... In the past, I've had Patron rewards such as "The beach series" featured on the DIKs' laptop in episode 6, and I've had a wallpaper series and even a Custom Render poll + series. These series are posted for ALL patrons and are usually highly appreciated. If you missed any of them, click the tag "Patron reward" on my page to find them.
This year I have an idea that is a bit more graphic than the previous series, and I wanted to survey to see what you think about this. It's you who should enjoy the series, after all.
It's a series that allows for stuff that the game won't and that I know some of you are into. But I'm frankly unsure how many of you are interested in seeing it - hence the survey.
This is an example of a render from the series; you can find full-resolution versions attached to the post too.

View attachment 2433754

The actual render series I have planned would have ~40 renders in total with a plethora of the most popular girls. The renders would be a mix of vaginal, anal, and oral, with unique environments for every girl. All would be rendered in high quality and posted with 4k and FullHD versions.

Please, tick the box if you're interested in seeing this series for the 5th anniversary or would rather see me create something less graphic. I'll close the survey next week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Sure hope Sally is an option at some point. Thanks for sharing, as always.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It is NTR, first of all, you don't know which one is the clone :unsure: , and one of it is not controlled by the player obviously, so it's a different character, ergo NTR,:whistle::LOL:
oh man, how much I wish it was Jill who he would use for this promotion campaign instead of Sally,:devilish::whistle::ROFLMAO:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Does any one no when the next update well be
not even DPC himself knows that. And for the future, try google translator, i bet the outcome will be better than this ;)

A good guess for a release date may be july or a little more optimistic late june, but not so sure anymore... the development got a little slower the last couple weeks. DPC had a really good flow but the flow is gone a little i think, maybe its because of the big scene he mentioned.

Reactions: D-ricky and Blueray

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
not even DPC himself knows that. And for the future, try google translator, i bet the outcome will be better than this ;)

A good guess for a release date may be july or a little more optimistic late june, but not so sure anymore... the development got a little slower the last couple weeks. DPC had a really good flow but the flow is gone a little i think, maybe its because of the big scene he mentioned.
Release date will be december, he just gave a hint to us. This 5th Anniversary Patreon celebration, is planned to have 40 image, He realse 1 image in every week at friday, alongside with the development news.
That's 40, Week, roughly 10 months, and he never release an episode before the "current specials ", like the beach serie and etc, is not fully released.;)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Release date will be december, he just gave a hint to us. This 5th Anniversary Patreon celebration, is planned to have 40 image, He realse 1 image in every week at friday, alongside with the development news.
That's 40, Week, roughly 10 months, and he never release an episode before the "current specials ", like the beach serie and etc, is not fully released.;)
1677854613470.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Poll news

Development news

Speaking of that...

5th anniversary

View attachment 2433754

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
So a couple of things:

"I spent a long time writing scenes for one of the biggest parts of the episode. Writing some of those scenes made me feel physically and emotionally drained."​

A house fire? :eek:

and:

"Clone series"?​

The fear of the anti-NTR brigade is strong in this one... What a fucking cop out! Two Fuckfaces would just look retarded. So many of the girls could be DP'd by the mc and another appropriate dude, it would work so well:
  • Sally: Magnar & the mc - With Sally's eyes bulging with the mc's anaconda and Magnar's Viking meat splitting her in two.
  • Sage: Chad & the mc - Chad could be wistfully looking back at Troy while he and the mc are destroying Sage.
  • Heather: Tommy & the mc - Heather giving Tommy the evil eye as he's looking at another girl while stuffing her face with his cock and she's riding the mc.
  • Quinn: Vinny & the mc - The mc down her throat, and Vinny in her snatch with his gun in her ass!
  • Jade: Burke & the mc - It'd be fucking hilarious to see them high fiving as they spit roast her.
  • Josy: Pete & the mc - Except Patreon would frown, but Josy loves her daddy so much... Ok, maybe Tommy & the mc then, oh fuck that doesn't work either!
  • Ash: Derek & the mc - Ash would be making goo goo eyes at Derek while she sucks him off, all the while the mc is balls deep in her ass.
  • Jill: Rusty & the mc - A shipper's paradise!
  • Dany: Leon & the mc - You thought I was gonna say Jamie didn't you!? Yeah you fucking did. No, Dany will have a look of panic on her face as Jamie walks in and sees her getting smashed by the very guys he keeps getting conflicting advice about her from.
  • Maya: Tommy & the mc - Derek could be weeping in the background as Maya is screaming in ecstasy.
  • Isabella: James & the mc - Yes James. The cunt came back from the dead just to double team his wife!
  • Arieth: Everyone & the mc - She can be sitting on the mc's cock as a line forms to the left to plug her face.
  • Riona: I dunno... maybe a foursome? The mc, Tommy & Rusty are going to town on her while she looks bored, filing her nails or some shit. You know, because she cant... whatever.
  • Melanie & Sarah: You know those girls are inseparable! Hmmm, who would they fuck... How about Chad and the mc? They could be fucking the girls, side by side, the girls howling with delight as the mc and Chad lock mouths in a passionate kiss... Yeah, maybe not that far...
  • Elena: John Boy & the mc - Sure I could have gone with a subversive pairing, but no, it's John Boy, and he can be fist pumping (and Elena pumping) that his girl is getting some of that legendary mc cock!
  • Madame Rose: Stanley & the mc - The two boys can be looking a little green around the gills.
  • Tara: Oscar & the mc - I can't come up with some funny shit, I just wanted Tara in the mix.
  • Zoey: Oh you knew it was coming! Neil & the mc - It's not incest if father and son are doing the same girl, at the same time... as long as their dicks don't touch?
  • Becky: I was gonna say Derek & the mc, but Derek told me he wasn't interested...
  • Bianca: Andy & the mc - Bianca can be giving Mat the finger as she entertains the two dudes, and by entertain I mean, yeah you know what I mean...
  • Ida: Rusty & the mc - Poor Micha can be in the background realising that it could have been her... That'll teach her to play with our boy Rusty's heartstrings!
  • Beth: Gordon & the mc - Gotta throw poor Gordon a bone, might as well both be boning Beth at the same time.
  • Karen: ??? and the mc - Damnit, wanna think of something freaky for KRJ, but I got nothing...
Yeah, I'm running out of steam here, that'll have to do it. But you get the drift. I couldn't give a fuck to see two mc's fucking anyone. There's no context, it's just lame. I want to be entertained!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No, please, just stop it :HideThePain:
YCFoWL.gif

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018

at least it will be faster this time, since there is no interlude junk

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes