AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I've always noticed with the dicks of the some characters in this game they always are long but not thick it's like looking at a pencil but made of meat

What I mean

Thick>Long

Reactions: ffive

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I'm hoping that's just him trying to be funny. If he actually adds it it would, like you said, have nothing to do with the game or it's feel. That or it's going to be another stupid spinoff or extra scene/dream. There aren't enough games that do that already, right? Either stick to your guns and do it or don't. The last thing this game needs is another change in direction.
True, honestly dpc should just focus on the finishing his game since we have to wait a year for update. There are already enough fanarts of multiple penetrations and other shits. I am probably being biased since I don't really care about non-canon renders lmfao :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm hoping that's just him trying to be funny. If he actually adds it it would, like you said, have nothing to do with the game or it's feel. That or it's going to be another stupid spinoff or extra scene/dream. There aren't enough games that do that already, right? Either stick to your guns and do it or don't. The last thing this game needs is another change in direction.
surely in BADIK there will be no clones, they would be more out of place than Dawe, Arieth and Derek in a college... :eek: :eek: :eek:

a little semi-serious note: I don't understand how the fact that they are clones (as when they are women) should cancel out the "betrayal" effect, a clone is another person, the same as you, therefore with the same qualities as you, but in fact he is someone else, for her to go with him and literally leave you would be no disadvantage. but NTR hysteria is well beyond my comprehension

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm pretty sure if the MC had an identical twin in the game sleeping with women they would still cry NTR
View attachment 2435066
The problem is weirdos self inserting themselves instead of just enjoying the game...
The internet is full of weird people. I myself don't understand NTR and find the cuckold fetish abnormal and creepy deviation, but! The radical Anti-NTR brigade is no better and fighting windmills. Like you said they are ready to put the NTR label on things that aren't. MFM scenes are not necessarily NTR content, such as a potential MC/Elena/Joy Boy scene, or any other girl that MC is not in a relationship with.
Would such a scene offend me? No. On the contrary, such a scene would add variety to the rather vanilla sex in the game.

And these weirdos create another problem: if they are in the majority of the DPC audience, he cannot go against them. And if he comes up with some idea with more extreme sex, he has to rely on the opinions of these eccentrics - if they are the majority, then they make up most of his income. He can go against a disaffected minority and ban them, but not against the majority.

The second option, maybe this is a mistake and there is no massive anti-NTR agenda among his audience. Maybe DPC itself hates NTR, MFM threesomes and other more extreme kinks.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
surely in BADIK there will be no clones, they would be more out of place than Dawe, Arieth and Derek in a college... :eek: :eek: :eek:

a little semi-serious note: I don't understand how the fact that they are clones (as when they are women) should cancel out the "betrayal" effect, a clone is another person, the same as you, therefore with the same qualities as you, but in fact he is someone else, for her to go with him and literally leave you would be no disadvantage. but NTR hysteria is well beyond my comprehension
Technically a clone is just genetically identical. There is no way to know if they will have the same emotional values or opinions. They are only the same in appearance. A different mind, a different person. No matter what they look like. Either way, just having this conversation in a thread about a game that's supposed to be about collage and conspiracies shows just how out of place the idea is.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The internet is full of weird people. I myself don't understand NTR and find the cuckold fetish abnormal and creepy deviation, but! The radical Anti-NTR brigade is no better and fighting windmills. Like you said they are ready to put the NTR label on things that aren't. MFM scenes are not necessarily NTR content, such as a potential MC/Elena/Joy Boy scene, or any other girl that MC is not in a relationship with.
Would such a scene offend me? No. On the contrary, such a scene would add variety to the rather vanilla sex in the game.

And these weirdos create another problem: if they are in the majority of the DPC audience, he cannot go against them. And if he comes up with some idea with more extreme sex, he has to rely on the opinions of these eccentrics - if they are the majority, then they make up most of his income. He can go against a disaffected minority and ban them, but not against the majority.

The second option, maybe this is a mistake and there is no massive anti-NTR agenda among his audience. Maybe DPC itself hates NTR, MFM threesomes and other more extreme kinks.
I'm not going to get into the whole NTR thing here outside of this. But if it is NTR for any one else but the MC to do anything with the girls then how is there no NTR in the game already having Rio and Cammy make out and Quinn fuck Sage? It's a slippery slope, just something that came to mind.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Technically a clone is just genetically identical. There is no way to know if they will have the same emotional values or opinions. They are only the same in appearance. A different mind, a different person. No matter what they look like. Either way, just having this conversation in a thread about a game that's supposed to be about collage and conspiracies shows just how out of place the idea is.
This is all part of the plan for DPC... This will be the big reveal by the end of season 3 that the MC actually had a secret twin all along who is a Burgmeister. Lynette's grandparents got to keep one child as an heir while Neil got to keep the other. This was the secret agreement they formed as Lynette was actually 16 at the time of pregnancy, so this way they wouldn't press charges. Then this will create the dilemma where your twin will go after any LI's you broke up with or aren't actively going after. Then this will create an is it? Or is it not NTR dilemma for his Patreons :Kappa: DPC is truly a genius storyteller.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I've come to this game pretty late, just working through the game without any guidance, choosing options that I like - think I've ended up on the 'others' path.

I'm aware that there are five main paths, but it is not as clear cut as that as there are options within the paths.

I'd like to collect all the art and scenes, happy to play through two or three times but maybe not the number of times necessary.

So are there any guides which explain how to achieve the different paths and are there any collections of save files that I can use as starting points.

Many thanks.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
But why are some of you getting so shaken-up about this idea of the MC and his clone series of lewd renders? It is not something that is going to be part of the game's plot. And it never will be. In any case, it only would be some fan service addressed to a part of his patrons, nothing else.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
This is all part of the plan for DPC... This will be the big reveal by the end of season 3 that the MC actually had a secret twin all along who is a Burgmeister. Lynette's grandparents got to keep one child as an heir while Neil got to keep the other. This was the secret agreement they formed as Lynette was actually 16 at the time of pregnancy, so this way they wouldn't press charges. Then this will create the dilemma where your twin will go after any LI's you broke up with or aren't actively going after. Then this will create an is it? Or is it not NTR dilemma for his Patreons :Kappa: DPC is truly a genius storyteller.
Like a true Telenovela! I love!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gamingdevil800

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm not going to get into the whole NTR thing here outside of this. But if it is NTR for any one else but the MC to do anything with the girls then how is there no NTR in the game already having Rio and Cammy make out and Quinn fuck Sage? It's a slippery slope, just something that came to mind.
Because this bunch of fucking hypocrites. It's ok for them that there are other girls in the scene with your girlfriend (they're ok with the Josy/Maya triple relationship), it's ok for them to watch two girls having sex, but if another man appears in the scene, if it's just mentioned that your waifu has the ex, then they begin to fall into hysterics. It seems that this is a group of militant incels, all the girls should belong to them and keep chastity for them.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've come to this game pretty late, just working through the game without any guidance, choosing options that I like - think I've ended up on the 'others' path.

I'm aware that there are five main paths, but it is not as clear cut as that as there are options within the paths.

I'd like to collect all the art and scenes, happy to play through two or three times but maybe not the number of times necessary.

So are there any guides which explain how to achieve the different paths and are there any collections of save files that I can use as starting points.

Many thanks.
There are a bunch of save files. It's not "every" possibility like it mentions but there are a lot.

Saves

Reactions: Zareem and NH1980
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes