Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It feels like there is enough groundwork being laid that this could happen. Not in a cheating manner or anything, simply something JB and Elena want to try and apparently feeling MC is the appropriate partner for it. Wouldn't mind seeing it, it is pretty much the only way we're going to get a scene of MC banging Elena anyways.
Yeah, there's a lot of setup of them talking about threesomes (with boys and girls) that they are into that kind of stuff.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
2019, 2020, 2021, 2022. You can't count this year as we're literally a few days past the 4 year anniversary.
But to be fair, BorgiaBou didn't say it's been developing for over 5 years. He only said fifth year. Even a single day past the 4-year anniversary would make him 100% correct.

Besides, while the first release of BADIK came out February 2019, DPC started the development of the game no later than early September 2018, when the first teaser pic of a BADIK LI first appeared. So in reality, development of the game started no later than 4.5 years ago.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

gabriel07

Jun 20, 2017
The game keeps crashing for me. Anyone can help? It crashes right after MC goes to talk to Sage, Bella, Maya and Josy upstairs

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Appears to be Sir Cupcake made correct decisions at the end; MC and most NPC's personality and face/body structure looks just bang on... well... except Isabella, she carry two orbiting moons; this is not a frickin' Sci-Fi game.

If you have to click on the link to know what it is, you're a fucking loser.

• Haha
Reactions: Capt. Fubar

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
There are a bunch of save files. It's not "every" possibility like it mentions but there are a lot.

Saves
Hi, appreciate these saves aren’t your’s but wondering whether you have used them so know how to tell which is which.

The author of the saves describes all the different paths, as you say many but may not be every one, but when I looked at the save files I was expecting some meaningful naming to indicate which path they are for - but they are just numbers with no clear indication what they represent.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hi, appreciate these saves aren’t your’s but wondering whether you have used them so know how to tell which is which.

The author of the saves describes all the different paths, as you say many but may not be every one, but when I looked at the save files I was expecting some meaningful naming to indicate which path they are for - but they are just numbers with no clear indication what they represent.
It is just about all of them. I checked them out and still didn't find what I was looking for. A DIK others with the HOTs without Jade. I ended up just making it myself. Other than that it covers about everything else.

If you do use them they are clearly labeled on separate pages of the save screen. And if I recall it has a persistent file to go along with it. Be warned though, it has every render a scene unlocked. If your not looking for a free ride or don't want spoilers I'd be careful with it. You should also make a backup of you own saves folder incase something gets fucked up.

To make sure everything works out after you back everything up you should delete the originals from the games folder and the appdata folder so everything is fresh. Assuming your on windows that is.

Reactions: NH1980

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
I just voted.
Results so far:

Yes, I would like to see the Clone series - 84%
No, I'd rather see something less graphic - 16%

Stop the count :KEK:.
Can you keep us updated about the results?
Hoping that we get to see the clone series, its not like anyone is forcing those who don't want to see it to look at it :LUL:

Did not know I wanted to see Bella or Jill in a MMF threesome until I saw the work of lockhear and all the other talented artist in the Fan Art Thread

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Can you keep us updated about the results?
Hoping that we get to see the clone series, its not like anyone is forcing those who don't want to see it to look at it :LUL:

Did not know I wanted to see Bella or Jill in a MMF threesome until I saw the work of lockhear and all the other talented artist in the Fan Art Thread
I don't think it's even really about seeing it or not. For me it's just something else that will delay the actual progress of the game. And for what really?

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
I don't think it's even really about seeing it or not. For me it's just something else that will delay the actual progress of the game. And for what really?
I'd rather he spend some time on renders that we would otherwise not see than spend it on some more puzzles or minigames. E.g. in my opinion the Jill custom renders in the last episode were probably one of the best parts of the the whole release.
And considering the last episode, I would actually prefer the 40+ renders over having to click through another stupid free roam event again :HideThePain:

Plus its always best to agree with DPC or else his ego will get hurt and progress will slow down...

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'd rather he spend some time on renders that we would otherwise not see than spend it on some more puzzles or minigames. E.g. in my opinion the Jill custom renders in the last episode were probably one of the best parts of the the whole release.
And considering the last episode, I would actually prefer the 40+ renders over having to click through another stupid free roam event again :HideThePain:

Plus its always best to agree with DPC or else his ego will get hurt and progress will slow down...
I actually like the free roam events. Just jumping from one scene to the next is boring.

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
I actually like the free roam events. Just jumping from one scene to the next is boring.
But don't you get tired of them at some point? To me especially it feels like I have to click through every room until I find one where I did not see the scene yet, and more often than not I miss one little thing that then keeps the game from progressing until I figure out.
Maybe thats just me, but the way that free roam is being done just takes me out of the immersion and feels more like a chore instead of actually something fun.
And since you need to have a separate playthrough for every main girl, it just feels like a huge waste of time at some point.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
2019, 2020, 2021, 2022. You can't count this year as we're literally a few days past the 4 year anniversary.
Yes I can. The previous speaker said, " Well given the fact that we are in the fifth year of this game.."

A few days past the 4 year anniversary, i.e. the completion of the fourth year of development, we indeed are actually in the beginning of the 5th year of the game. So his statement is correct.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
But don't you get tired of them at some point? To me especially it feels like I have to click through every room until I find one where I did not see the scene yet, and more often than not I miss one little thing that then keeps the game from progressing until I figure out.
Maybe thats just me, but the way that free roam is being done just takes me out of the immersion and feels more like a chore instead of actually something fun.
And since you need to have a separate playthrough for every main girl, it just feels like a huge waste of time at some point.
There are so few of them and they are pretty short. Unless you spend each playthrough collecting stuff.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Most free roam events are quite short. I like them a lot. The collectibles are housed in these events and, depending on how you choose, you can trigger optional events, often lewd scenes, away from the story, get a little closer to the individual characters. These events create the illusion of actually being part of the campus, whereas in the pure story is are more like being pulled by a string all the time. Most of the decisions that determine the route of your story are also housed in the free room events.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Most free roam events are quite short. I like them a lot. The collectibles are housed in these events and, depending on how you choose, you can trigger optional events, often lewd scenes, away from the story, get a little closer to the individual characters. These events create the illusion of actually being part of the campus, whereas in the pure story is are more like being pulled by a string all the time. Most of the decisions that determine the route of your story are also housed in the free room events.
This exactly. Could not have said it better myself.

ripthejackerrrr

Sep 28, 2021
The executable might be missing its execute permission. To find this executable, right click on the app and choose Show package contents. Then go to Contents/MacOS. The file you are looking for is called BeinADIK. Its type should be Unix Executable. If it's not, you can add this execute permission in Terminal.
Type 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes and drag the executable in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path to the executable file. Hit enter. Then try to start the app again.

It's Mac BTW, not MAC.
Legendary man

Reactions: PBS666

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Because this bunch of fucking hypocrites. It's ok for them that there are other girls in the scene with your girlfriend (they're ok with the Josy/Maya triple relationship), it's ok for them to watch two girls having sex, but if another man appears in the scene, if it's just mentioned that your waifu has the ex, then they begin to fall into hysterics. It seems that this is a group of militant incels, all the girls should belong to them and keep chastity for them.
I would have no problem with Josy having an ex now. It depends on who it is. If it was to be a DIK and she can fuck off because then by being secretive she forced the MC to live with her ex. That would be a still go for me.

I feel the same way about Maya. Except Maya said in EP3 so she's been on dates with other guys but never had sex with a guy. Still, it depends on who her dates were. Given the fact so Maya very often says to the MC that she trusts im, implies to me so the MC will meet a former date of Maya.

A successful relationship involves not only love but also trust.

Reactions: sava75
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes