Doente Macabro

Mar 29, 2020

Poll news
Today I'll start with the poll news.
A cosmetic poll for Josy is ongoing and will end next Friday .

Development news

I had a good flow when writing this week. I spent a long time writing scenes for one of the biggest parts of the episode. Writing some of those scenes made me feel physically and emotionally drained. I also wrote a few other sections and worked on art for two decent-sized scenes.
A couple of days ago, I sat down and decided what the Special Render sets for Sage and Zoey will be for this episode, and I also spent those days completing the art for them.
During Episode 9 development, I remember saying that Josy's and Jill's sets were among the best ones I've created so far, and I have to say that seeing what I made with both Sage's and Zoey's sets for episode 10 takes it up another notch.
To tease the themes of the special render sets, I'd call Zoey's set "Mirror Mirror" and Sage's set "The Queen of Rock".
The sets are rendering now, so I only have the final result of Sage's set in front of me, and I love it. I'll post some previews of both sets during the development cycle.
Some of Sage's renders are, without exaggerating, among the prettiest ones I've produced during my nearly five years as a developer.
Speaking of that...

5th anniversary

Checking the calendar, next month marks my 5th anniversary on Patreon, and I wanted to post another special render series for all patrons to celebrate the occasion.
For those of you who are new to my Patreon page... In the past, I've had Patron rewards such as "The beach series" featured on the DIKs' laptop in episode 6, and I've had a wallpaper series and even a Custom Render poll + series. These series are posted for ALL patrons and are usually highly appreciated. If you missed any of them, click the tag "Patron reward" on my page to find them.
This year I have an idea that is a bit more graphic than the previous series, and I wanted to survey to see what you think about this. It's you who should enjoy the series, after all.
My idea for this anniversary series is a "Clone series". It would be a set of lewd renders where the girls are fucked by two identical MCs simultaneously.
It's a series that allows for stuff that the game won't and that I know some of you are into. But I'm frankly unsure how many of you are interested in seeing it - hence the survey.
This is an example of a render from the series; you can find full-resolution versions attached to the post too.

View attachment 2433754

The actual render series I have planned would have ~40 renders in total with a plethora of the most popular girls. The renders would be a mix of vaginal, anal, and oral, with unique environments for every girl. All would be rendered in high quality and posted with 4k and FullHD versions.

Please, tick the box if you're interested in seeing this series for the 5th anniversary or would rather see me create something less graphic. I'll close the survey next week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Was the DPC preparing a possible MFM with Elena?
PicsArt_03-03-02.36.25.jpg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I thought there wasn't ntr but being a dik has ruined most other visual novels on this site for me so clearly it's ntring other games. Also Josy and Maya for the win god i hope there is a throuple ending.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I just voted.
Results so far:

Yes, I would like to see the Clone series - 84%
No, I'd rather see something less graphic - 16%

Stop the count :KEK:.

Reactions: test7777

RBear87

Jan 17, 2023
And maybe that won't be enough :KEK:

That's the only MFM content the game will ever have, most likely.
It feels like there is enough groundwork being laid that this could happen. Not in a cheating manner or anything, simply something JB and Elena want to try and apparently feeling MC is the appropriate partner for it. Wouldn't mind seeing it, it is pretty much the only way we're going to get a scene of MC banging Elena anyways.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Please, tick the box if you're interested in seeing this series for the 5th anniversary or would rather see me create something less graphic. I'll close the survey next week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
How about you stop wasting your time doing special renders and speed up the game's development.

Just asking for a friend.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
How about you stop wasting your time doing special renders and speed up the game's development.

Just asking for a friend.
Well given the fact that we are in the fifth year of this game this "speed up" thing is redundant at this point, it may well take another 10 yrs to complete (which probably will) cuz its pretty much the same...:HideThePain:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well given the fact that we are in the fifth year of this game this "speed up" thing is redundant at this point, it may well take another 10 yrs to complete (which probably will) cuz its pretty much the same...:HideThePain:
There was a speed up?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes