shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just catching up. Got through all the silly $40 posts.
View attachment 2506443
Hey Jill, there are some whiny cunts that might do with that trophy rammed up their... :eek:

Take a chill pill mr angry pants. First I did buy the game and second I am a patreon so don't come with this "whiny cunt" shit. At least I see when someone is a greedy. Get over yourself already. Don't be such a simp.
I wasn't calling you a whiny cunt, I was just adding my two cents on to why the dude changed his attitude around here.

I don't give a fuck about DPC, I don't even know him nor do I like his behaviour towards any form of criticism. But to sit here and call him greedy because you think he's charging $40 for a shitty render means you (like so many people here) don't understand what the deal is.

He's not selling the game for that price. You can get each update for $5. So many other devs do this too. And he's not selling the render for that price. But if someone wants to give a dev more money, he thanks them with a token of appreciation.

Unfortunately everyone else who's paid less (or paid nothing) wants that token too. Why? Why do people covert some shitty render so badly that it upsets them enough to start accusing a developer of being greedy?

The greedy ones are the people taking all these games for free (like me). I'm putting in zero effort and I'm grabbing more games than I have time to play. That's fucking greedy.

None of that makes me a simp by the way... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Hey Jill, there are some whiny cunts that might do with that trophy rammed up their... :eek:

I wasn't calling you a whiny cunt, I was just adding my two cents on to why the dude changed his attitude around here.

I don't give a fuck about DPC, I don't even know him nor do I like his behaviour towards any form of criticism. But to sit here and call him greedy because you think he's charging $40 for a shitty render means you (like so many people here) don't understand what the deal is.

He's not selling the game for that price. You can get each update for $5. So many other devs do this too. And he's not selling the render for that price. But if someone wants to give a dev more money, he thanks them with a token of appreciation.

Unfortunately everyone else who's paid less (or paid nothing) wants that token too. Why? Why do people covert some shitty render so badly that it upsets them enough to start accusing a developer of being greedy?

The greedy ones are the people taking all these games for free (like me). I'm putting in zero effort and I'm grabbing more games than I have time to play. That's fucking greedy.

None of that makes me a simp by the way... :rolleyes:
Dude it sounded like you came at me if that wasn't the case then I apologize. My problem with the whole situation is this there are all these chapter 10 previews. I got them all which I paid for. What bugged me was that this one belongs to the same collection and was put in the $40 tier. I would have been perfectly happy if he added one for the normal tier same as the others so you can at least have the whole collection and then added maby something extra special for the $40 guys. I don't want anything for free.

Reactions: shazba

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That moment in episode 8 when Jill regrets not taking advantage of that "buy two, get one free" promotion at the coffee shop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Zoe looks so trash, her presence devastated this game. It would have been so much better with focus on classy girls like Bella and Jill. If you want to go with trashy, slutty girl there was already Sage who could fill in the slot. This creative choice of expanding character pool in interlude knocked out this game off top 50 for me. This is only my opnion ofc and I can see that most of active ppl here don't agree. The rest which I believe is the majority probably doesn't care anymore to follow this thread.
Jill is too good for this game and for MC as a LI. I think that her role should be smaller in this corrupt and rotten B&R world and Jill should be moved to another setting where she will receive all the attention and love she deserves:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes