Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Best lewd scenes in each season

S1: Jade EP4
S2: Josy EP 5
S3: Quinn/Josy&Maya EP9

No other acceptable picks. :cautious:
Season 1 - Sage, episode 4
Season 2 - tied, between Lily in episode 7, or Sage in episode 7. But a strong fucking honorable mention to Bella in episode 8.
Season 3 - Still early days, but so far, Lily and Nicole in episode 9.

Last edited:
Reactions: rocopc and Thargor

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
Best lewd scenes in each season episode
E1: Riona
E2: Josy:love:
E3: Camila & Mona (only mona scene!!! we def robbed from it)
E4: Sage after movie night
E5: Josy:love:
E6: ENVY & sandy
E7: Lily
E8: It's kind of a hipster's choice but Melanie
Interlude: pretty obvious choice but I gotta mention ZOEY somewhere
E9: JOSY:love: and maya
E10: Can we get more Riona plz?

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
the only thing i will say about the Maya redesign is that it feels super drastic and like DPC knows he needs to give Maya some reason to exist and stand out as a solo character.

idk if its just me, but it feels like a DEFCON 5 situation and he thinks he kinda needs to make her an entirely new character overnight, where as when Sage or Josy or Bella get little touch ups or new hairstyles it doesnt really feel unnatural. like if it was part of her character arc where she takes off her metaphorical glasses and ponytail and has a newfound confidence that would be something. but we arent at a point in the story where that feels like it would make sense for Maya (unless we have a big time skip next episode?).

idk it feels like to me DPC has realized he needs to make Maya more interesting and want people to like her more since he is bluntly intertwining her tuition nonsense into the main narrative of the game. and normally id be all for that, but in this case it seems kinda like a brute force application of the author as opposed to a reasonable growth of the story.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
the only thing i will say about the Maya redesign is that it feels super drastic and like DPC knows he needs to give Maya some reason to exist and stand out as a solo character.

idk if its just me, but it feels like a DEFCON 5 situation and he thinks he kinda needs to make her an entirely new character overnight, where as when Sage or Josy or Bella get little touch ups or new hairstyles it doesnt really feel unnatural. like if it was part of her character arc where she takes off her metaphorical glasses and ponytail and has a newfound confidence that would be something. but we arent at a point in the story where that feels like it would make sense for Maya (unless we have a big time skip next episode?).

idk it feels like to me DPC has realized he needs to make Maya more interesting and want people to like her more since he is bluntly intertwining her tuition nonsense into the main narrative of the game. and normally id be all for that, but in this case it seems kinda like a brute force application of the author as opposed to a reasonable growth of the story.
I can't shake the feeling that it could be a Bumblebee Jill situation (DPC said in his q and a that the bumblebee costume was to make players not on the Jill route jealous and want to try the Jill route), and she only goes through this transformation if Fuckface is on another path, the rationalisation being the problems with her relationship with Josy make her consider a makeover to keep Josy interested, while in reality it's DPC trying to push people who don't like Maya to try the throuple route, but her change on the route will be less drastic, if she changes at all.

I guess one of the pre ep-10 rooster posts will address this change in Maya (it's already been included in a low tier preview as well as in these premium tier wallpapers so it wouldn't really be a spoiler) and we might get more of a clue of what's behind it from that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

In my opinion, Maya's look in the ninth chapter was the worst of all, worse even than her previous ones, so that DPC put his hand to it seems right to me, the hair could also be a momentary thing (like Jill's wavy hair when she was preparing for the recital)
then there also seems to be an improvement for the skin effect, so welcome

now DPC just needs to get over his fixation with the spirited eyes, which I find horrible on both Maya and Sage (who are the only ones who suffer from it so far)

since the loan issue did not close in the ninth, I doubt it will in the tenth. it will still take patience :cautious:

Reactions: SomboSteel

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Best lewd scenes in each season

S1: Jade EP4
S2: Josy EP 5
S3: Quinn/Josy&Maya EP9

No other acceptable picks. :cautious:
EP1: Camilla at the Gloryhole
EP2: Josy in her parent's bed
EP3: Camilla & Mona bathroom threesome - Best S1 Scene
EP4: Sage in her bedroom after Movie Night