NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Dude it sounded like you came at me if that wasn't the case then I apologize. My problem with the whole situation is this there are all these chapter 10 previews. I got them all which I paid for. What bugged me was that this one belongs to the same collection and was put in the $40 tier. I would have been perfectly happy if he added one for the normal tier same as the others so you can at least have the whole collection and then added maby something extra special for the $40 guys. I don't want anything for free.
Does not belong to the same collection, this is a special render set, the ones you collect magazines for in game. The Josy Clubbing one from ep 9 was also 40$ for example.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Hi,

Having completed Season 1 and 2 I'm now going back and playing again to create an end-game save-point for each of the pathes.

Currently on the Josy and Maya having selected 'Sleep on the Floor' at the end of Chapter 4 but I note that I'm equally on the Jill path because I've been a real chick to ensure Josy and Maya are happy with me. But I'm a little worried that I am too CHICK to continue on the Josy and Maya path - are they happy with that or do they need me to be a little less CHICK?

Is there a guide that spells out what conditions you need for each path. Most are pretty obvious but the Josy and Maya ones are a little less clear.

Also not sure whether I can use much of the same path for Jill and Bella.
You can be full Chick and romance/do routes with Bella Jill Maya and Josy the only love interest who seems to prefer you being a Dik is Sage and everybody else who isn't a love interest

Reactions: Lexkar83

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
hah a leaked picture wouldn't phase DPC. He'd go back to working. The guy really has a massive work ethic and rarely, ever takes time off. Apparently, in one of his interviews, he hasn't even been on holiday with his wife for 4 years due to making BaD constantly.

I doubt he would lose a lot of sleep over one 40 dollar picture considering he gets like 50k a month from his patreons etc.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
hah a leaked picture wouldn't phase DPC. He'd go back to working. The guy really has a massive work ethic and rarely, ever takes time off. Apparently, in one of his interviews, he hasn't even been on holiday with his wife for 4 years due to making BaD constantly.

I doubt he would lose a lot of sleep over one 40 dollar picture considering he gets like 50k a month from his patreons etc.
try 100k

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
Clone Series Tracker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meme by Geralt From Rivia

Thanks to the heros :BootyTime:
der123fer
Darkdevil66
and more if i didnt see the postings yet.
Tracker is up to date. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Mtmtmt007
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes