anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey

I just completed the 8 ep of the game but now I don't know which part oar Path I should play in new season because I played first two seasons with mod apk now the third season I can't find mod apk of it so I try to regular game version without mod so right now I am confused which path I should choose jill / Bella / sage ???

I just want to know in which path is important for the new season (means which path have more scenes in this new season so I could choose that one parh and play it)

Or is there any mod version available for latest season so I can carry on that one or I have to play this game again and again for different paths saves file

Is there anyone have save file??
Mods are not a good idea, they can kill your save.

As to which girl to choose, do you have a banana fetish?

• Haha
Reactions: osculim

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
guys, is it possible to have a harem playthrough in Android season 1 and 2 version 0.8.2 because wherever i try get harem mod they say it's only for pc
i am lacking quite much about the knowledge of latest Android mods for this game and is 0.8.2 latest for Android and 0.8.3 is for pc?
for right now i have downloaded 0.8.2 brandy mod 4.4 gb which i think is Android version of scrappy mod
No. Because this is not a harem game.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hey

I just completed the 8 ep of the game but now I don't know which part oar Path I should play in new season because I played first two seasons with mod apk now the third season I can't find mod apk of it so I try to regular game version without mod so right now I am confused which path I should choose jill / Bella / sage ???

I just want to know in which path is important for the new season (means which path have more scenes in this new season so I could choose that one parh and play it)

Or is there any mod version available for latest season so I can carry on that one or I have to play this game again and again for different paths saves file

Just try the game on different routes without mods and enjoy the process. Play everything, make a few saves and discover something new every time you run through the game.
JaggedBountifulColt-size_restricted.gif

I can only suggest which girl to choose first. Instead of a thousand words.
20220829000339_1.jpg

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The premise was that special renders wouldn't take it further than what had already happened ingame. Vaginal for Sally and Heather is taking it further.
That premise went out the window pretty early or never existed in the first place... i mean you get a special render for jill in the game showing her boobs even BEFORE you really met her in the game. I dont even think that this is a "rule" DPC made or if so he doesnt act like it even exists anymore. There are so many examples where the special renders took it further than the game at the point... full on nudes for Jill or Bella for example (and together too), even though it sure does take some time to get to see them fully nude in the game, via special render you get so see them first. And same goes for many more. Its the reason why i dont watch the special renders anymore and dont care for them. They dont give me anything, and yeah they kinda ruin the immersion too i guess, cause they are showing the girls way out of character.

I get it that those are more "fanservice" and kinda fun to make for DPC. But nah, i dont think there is any "rule" that those special renders shouldnt take it further like the game does, cause they clearly GO way further for most characters. And to think about, that is the whole point for those special renders? To show something that the game will not give you otherwise... so of course they take it further.

Heck there is even a shuffle picture with cathy and jade both sucking the MCs dick in episode 1 way before you met them... never happened ingame and iam pretty sure it never will. So no i dont think this "premise" is existing.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hey

My advice? start over again, without mods, and make several savegames for each girl/path you want to try. Thats the way to go in this game... Mods will screw you game up at some point, nearly every new update, or the game unfolds like it isnt meant to be and things get kinda odd. If you just want to see every lewd scene... well, use some 100% saves or something like that and look up the gallery. Otherwise, really, make several savegames/playthroughs for the prefered routes.

For the start? Make a chick route pursuing Jill, Josy and Maya and Bella... so in the end you can choose between them. Than make another playthorugh on dik for Sage and some others, and than another one for Quinn and the rest of the girls/teachers you missed, like this you can get every girl at least once and you will learn which one is your favorite.

To approach the game like "uuuhhh i dont want to play more than once and i want to bang every girl, is there a way?" is just the wrong way for this game. And besides... the different outcomes for some scenes that DONT have something to do with lewd are worth to watch too... and there a plenty different outcomes for so many things besides the girls. I mena, you can make 10 different playthroughs and still will find something new... so... yeah. This is one of the games where patience is needed, or you miss out.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Hey

Well first play on pc. You gonna struggle later on. From my understanding the android version is not a thing anymore. And the amount of people on here getting loops errors using mods on the android version in season 3 is ridiculous.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The premise was that special renders wouldn't take it further than what had already happened ingame. Vaginal for Sally and Heather is taking it further.
That premise went out the window pretty early or never existed in the first place... i mean you get a special render for jill in the game showing her boobs even BEFORE you really met her in the game. I dont even think that this is a "rule" DPC made or if so he doesnt act like it even exists anymore. There are so many examples where the special renders took it further than the game at the point... full on nudes for Jill or Bella for example (and together too), even though it sure does take some time to get to see them fully nude in the game, via special render you get so see them first. And same goes for many more. Its the reason why i dont watch the special renders anymore and dont care for them. They dont give me anything, and yeah they kinda ruin the immersion too i guess, cause they are showing the girls way out of character.

I get it that those are more "fanservice" and kinda fun to make for DPC. But nah, i dont think there is any "rule" that those special renders shouldnt take it further like the game does, cause they clearly GO way further for most characters. And to think about, that is the whole point for those special renders? To show something that the game will not give you otherwise... so of course they take it further.

Heck there is even a shuffle picture with cathy and jade both sucking the MCs dick in episode 1 way before you met them... never happened ingame and iam pretty sure it never will. So no i dont think this "premise" is existing.
I'm fairly certain that was only related to the main LIs, and it was about sexual things, not nudity (although jill's pussy was always just outta focus which perpetuated lemonfreak's fetish)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So there were no blowjobs, handjobs etc. with Jill until they had done the deed. And definitely no sex. That's why the mc didn't even get to fuck Jill in the DnG game when he was imagining "charming" her. Fucking Tybalt interrupted! :mad:

The first sexual reward renders of Jill were in episode 8 (where she and Bella are giving the mc a handjob)

Post episode 8 though, all main LIs have had the opportunity to be fucked raw, so I doubt there are any limits on special renders anymore. Maybe no anal for main LIs who haven't taken it up the ass yet. :unsure:

But yeah, all the other girls, were always fair game. :sneaky:

The swan with the fucked up neck still kills me every time
Must have modelled him after this little cunt:
1680838394217.png

Last edited:

Darkrider_X

Mar 8, 2023
Ok with some games when you download the latest season you also get the previous ones at the same time. Example of which being Broken dreamers. I am pretty sure either Unleashed or Freshwomen do this as well. But is that the case with this one or do i need to download Season 1-2 separately from season 3?

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Ok with some games when you download the latest season you also get the previous ones at the same time. Example of which being Broken dreamers. I am pretty sure either Unleashed or Freshwomen do this as well. But is that the case with this one or do i need to download Season 1-2 separately from season 3?
Season 1-2 are a single folder separate from season 3 which is its own folder.
After reaching the very end of season 2 you will be prompted to create a special save that transfers over to 3.

Reactions: shazba

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So we've gone from one clone with face never shown, to neither clone's face being shown, and Sandy's tits look even more like balloons that could be popped at any time than usual.
How are you gonna insult the only thing appealing about the spider abomination? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017

1680856423715.png

I started the week posing static renders and finished a longer Jill scene. After this, I revisited the planning phase for episode 10, trying to map out the remaining events on the episode timeline and plan some more.

I checked what I'd done and what was left to do, and visually seeing this progress made me realize that episode 10 would be another big one. I believe I have mapped out close to everything I want in the episode now, which feels great.
Then I spent part of the week writing dialogue and coding for the phone and generally had a very good flow.

I've done a lot so far, especially when you account for most of the mini-games being completed and added to the episode, but I have plenty of manual labor left.
I counted the segments on the timeline and found that I have created 29/51 (57%) parts and have 22/51 (43%) parts left to create.

Of those remaining 22 parts, 4 are free-roam events (two small ones, one medium-sized, and one long), and the rest are lewd and normal scenes. The parts range from short to long, and some include multiple different scenes and variations.
I've been bumping my render and animation quality in Season 3, but my render power has more or less stayed the same for quite some time now. I decided to invest a lot more into hardware and am currently in the process of upgrading my systems with 4090s and building brand-new rigs.

It's unreal to me that I can do this at this scale. My thoughts go back to the first year of development when I had a single PC with one 1080 Ti and had to wait months to afford more RAM. I'm immensely thankful for being able to do this upgrade, and it's all thanks to you guys.

At the moment, I have upgraded my systems with +50% extra render power. Shortly, I plan to increase that to roughly 90% total extra power compared to before the upgrade. This means these upgrades will almost double my render speed, pushing the bottleneck further toward manual labor - which is me sitting by the PC working.

The upgrade I did this week immediately affected my render queue. I have 0 static renders in the queue for the first time in months, and only 26 animations remain. I believe these animations will be done within 1-2 weeks.

The good thing now is knowing that the renders and animations I pose will render twice as fast. This puts more pressure on my manual work but alleviates the waiting time at the end of the development cycle.

As I already see results from the PC upgrade, I will return to posing animations next week.

I love the game development right now, and the hardest thing for me is to choose what I want to work with every day because there are a lot of fun scenes left to create. Let's fucking go!

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I don't think so tho...if he wants to make something like he wouldn't let us choose a solo Sage path that will ruin any Sage run many of us have....but we never know but we can hope that will never happen
Its not about that, its about Sage wanting to experiment before finishing college and that includes threesomes and hopefully foursomes. Josy and Maya make seem obvious in the sense that all characters already like each other, also hinted that they find each other attractive, but maybe DPC will play it safe and stick to side girls :/

I am sure if you want to keep Sage all to yourself, DPC will 100% accommodate for that.

Reactions: Vile_Mage

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I decided to invest a lot more into hardware and am currently in the process of upgrading my systems with 4090s and building brand-new rigs.
Finally, I was starting to get annoyed with his stubbornness, makes 100k from Patreon alone and says its not worth it to upgrade from 3090, probably he can write those off as business expenses anyway.

September release~

Reactions: Bubba McSmith
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes