Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
So i decided to try massive chick route aka. Massive pussy beta soy boy cuck lord because some construction workers cut off the internet cables leaving me in the dark for 28 hours. Figured this is a great chance to see other half of the game. I immediately went to focus on Maya as i think she is so cute until i ended up in Bellas house trying to find god damn swim clothes. After what seemed like 30 minutes passed, no i could not find fucking swim clothes in this god damn maze of a house piece of shit game.
Then i realized it was a sign. Game doesnt want me to play as a chick but as a massive dik.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
So i decided to try massive chick route aka. Massive pussy beta soy boy cuck lord because some construction workers cut off the internet cables leaving me in the dark for 28 hours. Figured this is a great chance to see other half of the game. I immediately went to focus on Maya as i think she is so cute until i ended up in Bellas house trying to find god damn swim clothes. After what seemed like 30 minutes passed, no i could not find fucking swim clothes in this god damn maze of a house piece of shit game.
Then i realized it was a sign. Game doesnt want me to play as a chick but as a massive dik.
I recently completed a series of saves with perma-chick. It was so painful to do and completely sucked the fun out of the game.

7thOmen

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Yes, this path teaches one thing - to suppress self-esteem. If the "Clean Tybalt's Shoes" event appears on the chick route, I won't be surprised.
How it suppresses MC's self esteem? when being Massive CHICK he's being a good person, following rules, being faithful (on most pts), refusing drugs, not cheating, etc?

(not criticizing, just asking)

Mar 9, 2019
How it suppresses MC's self esteem? when being Massive CHICK he's being a good person, following rules, being faithful (on most pts), refusing drugs, not cheating, etc?

Even on Massive DIK, the MC is a good person, he's just, well... a dick about it. He's having fun, not cheating (so far), let the freshman live a freshman life. It's only from here on out that we decide whether he's a good guy or a bad guy. Let's see how helping Quinn goes then judge how bad he can become.

The real difference between CHICK and DIK is idealism and pessimism. Leaning towards naivete versus becoming jaded.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Even on Massive DIK, the MC is a good person, he's just, well... a dick about it. He's having fun, not cheating (so far), let the freshman live a freshman life. It's only from here on out that we decide whether he's a good guy or a bad guy. Let's see how helping Quinn goes then judge how bad he can become.

The real difference between CHICK and DIK is idealism and pessimism. Leaning towards naivete versus becoming jaded.
The real difference between DIK and CHICK is whether the MC is an idiot or thinks before he does something.:rolleyes:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

Because the game isn't called Everybody's Doormat? Seriously, unless you are wanting to play a bang-Jill-only simulator there isn't a lot of enjoyment going full-on Chick. I've done that runthrough and it wasn't that great. You miss out on tons of content for very little reward, and I say that being a Jill fan. And to answer your question, does letting Steve, Tommy and Tybalt treat you like a piece of shit somehow improve your character's self-esteem? In real life how would that make you feel? Because if you respond any other way than to just take their abuse and walk away you aren't honoring your Chick-ness.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Regarding helping Quinn... I like to think, in the end, the MC will help Quinn to make a better version of herself. Help de-program the only way she knows. Not necessarily joining on her current path. The help Quinn asks for after the Halloween party will finally enlighten the MC to what she's been about, aside from the already known prostitution ring.
As of Ep9, Rio is really beginning to see the light.

The MC is seriously slow on the uptake, but he gets there eventually.

7thOmen

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Because the game isn't called Everybody's Doormat? Seriously, unless you are wanting to play a bang-Jill-only simulator there isn't a lot of enjoyment going full-on Chick. I've done that runthrough and it wasn't that great. You miss out on tons of content for very little reward, and I say that being a Jill fan. And to answer your question, does letting Steve, Tommy and Tybalt treat you like a piece of shit somehow improve your character's self-esteem? In real life how would that make you feel? Because if you respond any other way than to just take their abuse and walk away you aren't honoring your Chick-ness.

Putting it that way maybe you're right... well..... i guess is time to lower the score to keep it between Neutral and Chick....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes