Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
I've enjoyed all the minigames so far, except the drawing minigame with Zoey (timer is awfully tight for S rank) in the side story, but the brawler minigame is too frequent. Three times each episode, plus whenever an actual fight happens, plus Mohammed Sage-li.
I am terrible at all the games that require moving the mouse along a line. I either go outside the line or cannot finish in time. Have not beat a single one of those, All the other mini games are easy for me. I guess the only rewards are renders I can find other ways so it does not matter that much. Still I wish I could make it easier somehow.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
I am terrible at all the games that require moving the mouse along a line. I either go outside the line or cannot finish in time. Have not beat a single one of those, All the other mini games are easy for me. I guess the only rewards are renders I can find other ways so it does not matter that much. Still I wish I could make it easier somehow.
Set your mouse DPI to 3200 or something (moderately high but stilll controllable) and then whizz through the 'easy' longer path :)

Reactions: Leonin and Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Yeah, those can get on your nerves. Try lowering the mouse sensitivity. That way it is easier to stay within the path. On the other hand, if you set the sensitivity too low, you risk going too slow and running out of time. You need some middle ground.

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Guys i had a really really fucked up thought while falling asleep

Let me know if it's been said/discussed much

What if Josy's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah is been discussed before, there might be some validity to that theory. He is no stranger to killing off characters, there is the warning at the beginning of the game, but he has also said that he wanted to make this game more lighthearted, so IDK. You could also make the argument that there is a harbinger of death on the roof for Quinn. DalliX, if he wanted to, could concoct a theory pointing to the demise of any of the LI's, so I wouldn't get too worried.

Mar 9, 2019

What if Josy's
While I'm not sure if someone will die if someone does, I don't think it will be one of the love interests. As Gato said, DPC has made it clear he wants this one to be more lighthearted, and having one of the LIs die is too much like AL.

I honestly think it might be Rusty who will die, the way the narrative seems to be driving the MC into a close friendship with him. That conversation at the Halloween party especially struck me as eerie. With how much Rusty has been getting the innocent bystander treatment since episode four, it feels like he's going to die an innocent bystander too. Most likely in a future clash between Vinny and the MC. Not to mention, if you're dating Jill that look on Rusty when he finds out actually stung unlike the look on Tommy if you're with Maya and Josy.

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

What if Josy's
It's a reference to Arya and Game of Thrones TV series last season episode, where she kills Night King.
While Arya was successfull, Josy is not ;)
She is not the one, who dies in this DnG. If you decide to become Ice King, then whole party is wiped, not only Josy. As well if you decide to save Nadia and leave party to fight with Ice Quenn alone, they are all wiped too.

And finally - if I were a DPC, I would do it differently. Inevitable death doesn't inflict and cause such severe suffering, as when you have to choice who will die as it was in Acting Lessons. You may like Megan or Melissa or both, as well as Josy and/or Maya, but such decision is really a cruel thing. Something inevitable is much more acceptable than forcing YOU to make a choice of who will die.

Since he said that BADIK will not be so dark as AL was and it's story would be more light hearted overally, I think the most worst thing may happen with this 2 MGs would be if Throuple are doomed to break up despite your choises and actions. It's a huge emotional hit for throuple fans, while other hits for "gimme single Josy" or "gimme single Maya" fans would be an emotional wrecks and consequences of their split, which will make you and MC feel like an asshole and guilty for doing this. Like "you got what you always wanted, but does it worth it, huh?"

I played AL (several times for different endings), it's famous scene is tough as fuck, but good writer may play with your emotions, mood and struck a chords not only with deaths or something similar. Playing the break up scenario in EP9 with J&M made me feel like an asshole and DPC made a brilliant work by setting it up. Their break up is the only one which changes EP9 so significantly and makes MC to make a lot of inner voice dialogues. That feeling of screwerd up party and a hammer hovering over MC head during whole episode is an amazing work. The symbolism are also in right place and time. The last scene of this starts in the same place it started in EP4 party before they all go to the library together. And it ends in the same place (library) - where they started a thing (throuple). They considered this place as a "magic" and "happy" one, which was mentioned several times in game before (cleaning room EP6, their exclusive date in EP8 MC room). Jill scene also left very bad feelings, especially when MC choosed Bella, but it was made as flashback and we already seen "post" break up Jill at party and she was friendly. While break up with J&M just started and they hadn't talk as they should, and DPC will continue to pull the players guts in future episodes around this. I think that some scene similar to Jill (talks on a bench) will happen with Josy at least.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
How did this thread have a five hour pause in posts on a weekday night? What the heck happened?
I don't know... Maybe it is somewhat normal? I mean... It's been several months since we got episode 9 and the latest status update raised doubts about the actual state of the development of episode 10 and its estimated release date. Not many weeks ago, the most optimistic forecasts pointed at July as the possible month of release based on existing data. But now August seems like the most optimistic release date.

Also, there are other games, both AVNs and more ordinary ones for people to play in the meantime. And real life duties.

Personally, I stopped playing the game weeks ago and most likely won't replay it until I feel we are getting the episode 10 within the next 30-45 days, when I will start new playthroughs to refresh my memory.

Reactions: Jokerware
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes