KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Starting from Ep.10, it will be possible to type words in tests from the keyboard, DPC announced this in one of the Status Updates, which is very convenient. It would be nice to make a patch for previous seasons as well.
What are you talking about? Are you kidding ? What the hell is the patch ? Do you want us to wait for Ep.10 until 2025 ?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I disagree with you on EP9. Regarding mini games I have to specify. I like the phone games. Brawler is the best. I have ment the painting and shot games, as well mansion game and the new party planner. So overarching ones, where one has to go back alot if he fucks up initially. Never did, but still, the stress is there. I don't need such thing in an AVN.
I liked the party planner and the mansion renovation. Especially mansion renovation. I love management and strategic tasks. But this is individual, depends on the type of thinking. For example, after many runs I got tired of the Brawler.
And Rooster is the best distraction the genre has to offer.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I liked the party planner and the mansion renovation. Especially mansion renovation. I love management and strategic tasks. But this is individual, depends on the type of thinking. For example, after many runs I got tired of the Brawler.
And Rooster is the best distraction the genre has to offer.
I have no problem with managment games, but the overarching part is bad, for me at least. Yes, Rooster is a genius thing, I agree on that, it is one of the best things in this game.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
How many episodes are expected of this game? I've been putting off playing it for a very long time as I'm waiting for the full release but knowing these types of games it's still probably gonna take a while

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
How many episodes are expected of this game? I've been putting off playing it for a very long time as I'm waiting for the full release but knowing these types of games it's still probably gonna take a while
16 + the interlude (f you count that as a chapter) at least, DPC has said his plan is 4 seasons of 4 episodes but has also said it could be up to 18 episodes so there's potentially an epilogue episode after the 4th season (assuming he's included the interlude in that total).

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
16 + the interlude (f you count that as a chapter) at least, DPC has said his plan is 4 seasons of 4 episodes but has also said it could be up to 18 episodes so there's potentially an epilogue episode after the 4th season (assuming he's included the interlude in that total).
16-18 huh, looks at the current episode..9
Ahh fuck it might as well play now and just accept the blue ball that awaits later on

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
If u can wait more, its way easier when u dont know how good this game is.

I will always hate myself for not waiting more, since I caved at ep7.
I'll probably just wait for ep 10 since the last update was 5 months ago and the update cycle for this one seems to be 5-9 months recently from what I've seen

69Johnny69

May 10, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
hey, u've done a great job. when's the next season coming?

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
The more you donate, the longer the game will last ;)

MS84

Oct 8, 2020
Sorry if it's already mentioned, but what do I need to download to start from the beginning?
Season 1-2 and after that do I need the patch (interlude to EP 9) or can I download the Season 3 interlude + EP 9 zip file without the patch?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Sorry if it's already mentioned, but what do I need to download to start from the beginning?
Season 1-2 and after that do I need the patch (interlude to EP 9) or can I download the Season 3 interlude + EP 9 zip file without the patch?
First season 1-2.At the end of season 2, the game warns you to save. After that, season 3 and load the save of season 2 at the bottom left of its home screen.

Reactions: MS84
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes