DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Rookie mistake, that shit is somehow actually intended. Solve by continously holding down the CTRL button, maybe placing some tape on it
No need for some tape, using the TAB-Key will work saving your finger (explaination: short pressing the TAB-Key will start the fast forward unless you press another key or mouse button). Using tape will make the keyboard sticky (ok, it's an AVN, there the keyboard will be already sticky ;)).

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Caught up on a lot of updates over the last 2 days and it really makes you appreciate DPC.

5'ish months of development time for an hour, maybe two if you read a word per minute. Still love playing those games, but man it makes you appreciate the ~10 hours a BaD update usually provides, even if it takes 8-9 months.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Caught up on a lot of updates over the last 2 days and it really makes you appreciate DPC.

5'ish months of development time for an hour, maybe two if you read a word per minute. Still love playing those games, but man it makes you appreciate the ~10 hours a BaD update usually provides, even if it takes 8-9 months.
DPC may not be perfect but he set a pretty damn high bar

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
This topic moves fast so I'm rewriting this:

Is it ok if I ask for suggestions for other games with a similar combat system to Being a Dik?

I made a topic asking for this on the recommendations board, and I've bumped it several times, but no one will reply to it.

• Sad
Reactions: c.mork

TheOne666NL

May 4, 2023
wasnt really expecting much, as i tough i didnt like the "static games" but to be honest, i got quite surprised by this game. only thing im struggling with is the Chick/Dick thing, i was a massive chick, but still couldn't be more then friends with maya and (jade?) even that i had the sex scenes of them. sometimes it makes me wonder is my -15dick stuck/displaying wrong, or did i miss something else?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
wasnt really expecting much, as i tough i didnt like the "static games" but to be honest, i got quite surprised by this game. only thing im struggling with is the Chick/Dick thing, i was a massive chick, but still couldn't be more then friends with maya and (jade?) even that i had the sex scenes of them. sometimes it makes me wonder is my -15dick stuck/displaying wrong, or did i miss something else?
When you went back home to have the date with Josy did you start having sex with her (before her parents interrupt it) or did you turn her down because you were trying to stay faithful with Maya? Josy and Maya are a package deal (at least at this point) and if you didn't try to fuck Josy then she doesn't have conflicted feelings between you and Maya and is only interested in being in a couple with Maya.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You have to offer help Maya with her scavenger sexual tasks (scene starts right before Josy knocks into the door) and/OR try to fuck Josy when you went on a date with her. And finally - you can't have a DIK affinity when you talk to them in library. If one of this conditions is not met - you will be rejected. Since you said you had a CHICK affinity, then you hadn't fucked even one of them.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When you went back home to have the date with Josy did you start having sex with her (before her parents interrupt it) or did you turn her down because you were trying to stay faithful with Maya? Josy and Maya are a package deal (at least at this point) and if you didn't try to fuck Josy then she doesn't have conflicted feelings between you and Maya and is only interested in being in a couple with Maya.
Maya has no bearing on mc's decision whether or not to stay with Josy. Neither does it imply a lack of interest in her; he doesn't stay because he doesn't think it's right to take advantage of the situation. Of course, however, the game considers that choice to be a lack of intimacy between the two, but apart from the joined bed scene, the rest of the way in the trouple doesn't seem to change

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
jm.png
;)
Also
BeingADIK 2022-06-16 11-48-42-94.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yet post library it doesn't seem to matter, Josy is even more naughty with a dik mc. Maybe a dik will get a more wild Josy maybe even greater chance of Josy solo
Maybe, Maybe not. I have my theory of Josy is the Dik side, and Maya is the chick side of the coin, and together they are the neutral.
also these 2 are the first 2 main girl who can friendzone the MC as early as episode 4, and 5 episode nothing has changed so far.
However, the point is you can end up with them together also the earliest, way before we get permanent affinity. so if we fall to the Dik affinity what happened then ? , so far nothing, but Maya clearly the Chick affinity girl.
so will that lead to a Dik affinity Josy ? . I hope so. But I also believed that Jill wont be a mentally retarded person, and I was wrong about that too, :ROFLMAO: so DPC may fuck over the players once more:cautious:.
When episode 10 drops, we might get closer to the answer;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maybe, Maybe not. I have my theory of Josy is the Dik side, and Maya is the chick side of the coin, and together they are the neutral.
also these 2 are the first 2 main girl who can friendzone the MC as early as episode 4, and 5 episode nothing has changed so far.
However, the point is you can end up with them together also the earliest, way before we get permanent affinity. so if we fall to the Dik affinity what happened then ? , so far nothing, but Maya clearly the Chick affinity girl.
so will that lead to a Dik affinity Josy ? . I hope so. But I also believed that Jill wont be a mentally retarded person, and I was wrong about that too, :ROFLMAO: so DPC may fuck over the players once more:cautious:.
When episode 10 drops, we might get closer to the answer;)
I think the affinity has to some what matter other wise there zero reason for it. Maybe if Josy and Maya start fighting in episode 10 and your affinity as an affect on the relationship or locks/ unlocks content that would give answers

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think the affinity has to some what matter other wise there zero reason for it. Maybe if Josy and Maya start fighting in episode 10 and your affinity as an affect on the relationship or locks/ unlocks content that would give answers
so far the affinity was more of a punishment, than reward, except of course during the recent Sage sex scene :devilish:

Reactions: Darkwen

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
If Elana's comments to John Boy at the dorm party can be believed, by that point in the throuple, Josy will tolerate anything the MC does short of a dumping.

I've never had to dump M/J, and based on what's been said here, I doubt that I could. What a gut punch that has to be.

7thOmen

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The problem is not in understanding, but in the fact that even using the walkthrough, this compilation of words from 3,4,5 letters takes a hell of a lot of time. :cautious:
Starting from Ep.10, it will be possible to type words in tests from the keyboard, DPC announced this in one of the Status Updates, which is very convenient. It would be nice to make a patch for previous seasons as well.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes