TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Regarding helping Quinn... I like to think, in the end, the MC will help Quinn to make a better version of herself. Help de-program the only way she knows. Not necessarily joining on her current path. The help Quinn asks for after the Halloween party will finally enlighten the MC to what she's been about, aside from the already known prostitution ring.
As of Ep9, Rio is really beginning to see the light.

The MC is seriously slow on the uptake, but he gets there eventually.

7thOmen
Quinn's storyline is the most exciting and interesting to me in the game...Family backstory with extortion of Quinn, i assume for her fathers debts/choices that forced her into what she is doing since that lifestyle is all she knows...What some people in here fail to grasp is not all people that do shitty things are shitty people, and sometimes you become a product of your environment until you learn some other way. Besides that, you have her crimes, past with Vinny, her own demons all making her path so interesting and engaging to me. Shit I even followed through and accomplished Quinn's challenge at the Halloween party on my one of my single Fuckface playthroughs just in case that becomes a big choice to for her later to convince her you truly care and can make her idealogy of living life change.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Quinn's storyline is the most exciting and interesting to me in the game...Family backstory with extortion of Quinn, i assume for her fathers debts/choices that forced her into what she is doing since that lifestyle is all she knows...What some people in here fail to grasp is not all people that do shitty things are shitty people, and sometimes you become a product of your environment until you learn some other way. Besides that, you have her crimes, past with Vinny, her own demons all making her path so interesting and engaging to me. Shit I even followed through and accomplished Quinn's challenge at the Halloween party on my one of my single Fuckface playthroughs just in case that becomes a big choice to for her later to convince her you truly care and can make her idealogy of living life change.
What you don't understand is that no one can blame others for their own mistakes. How many come from such backgrounds as Quinn and lead respectable lives precisely because they didn't want to be like their parents?

Of course it takes some effort, but Quinn takes the easy way out. Ergo, it's her own fault.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
What you don't understand is that no one can blame others for their own mistakes. How many come from such backgrounds as Quinn and lead respectable lives precisely because they didn't want to be like their parents?

Of course it takes some effort, but Quinn takes the easy way out. Ergo, it's her own fault.
I understand completely... I you read the entirety of my post you'll see I say...
me said:
and sometimes you become a product of your environment until you learn some other way
...which means sometimes not always, and it takes learning about and going down another path...It is her fault, it is her choices, but that doesn't mean she, or anyone in that spot, does not deserve a chance or a hand/support on becoming a better person. No one is perfect so, you cannot expect perfection from anyone.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I understand completely... I you read the entirety of my post you'll see I say...

...which means sometimes not always, and it takes learning about and going down another path...It is her fault, it is her choices, but that doesn't mean she, or anyone in that spot, does not deserve a chance or a hand/support on becoming a better person. No one is perfect so, you cannot expect perfection from anyone.
The problem with getting a hand/support from other people is just what transgressions there were.

A little dealing and smoking weed can be forgiven. If she only had prostitutes herself, that can be forgiven too. But the way Quinn treats other people, I don't think she deserves help from others. Quinn has to straighten this out all by herself. She has made a start with Tommy.

The only question is whether we already know everything Quinn has done or if other things will be added. Also, it makes you wonder how Sage will react when she finds out about Quinn's machinations. To be honest, my guess is that Sage won't help Quinn because Quinn personally betrayed Sage and betrayed her trust. Sage will take that personally as well.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
How it suppresses MC's self esteem? when being Massive CHICK he's being a good person, following rules, being faithful (on most pts), refusing drugs, not cheating, etc?

(not criticizing, just asking)
CHICK is the easiest path for not being faithful, you can comfortably be playing Sage, Bella, Jill and the throuple without any issues, as well as having fun with the sidegirls, especially if you take the restaurant as your only DIK choice, and if you chose Jill in ep 8 the only obvious route to being unfaithful (Bianca) so far is there and isn't available yet for DIK Fuckface. DIK route removes Jill and the throuple from the equation.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
CHICK is the easiest path for not being faithful, you can comfortably be playing Sage, Bella, Jill and the throuple without any issues, as well as having fun with the sidegirls, especially if you take the restaurant as your only DIK choice, and if you chose Jill in ep 8 the only obvious route to being unfaithful (Bianca) so far is there and isn't available yet for DIK Fuckface. DIK route removes Jill and the throuple from the equation.
Is the single option available to pick as chick? It has never given it to me on a chick playthrough...Single DIK hooks up with a lot of people even into the current update with no consequences. You do miss out on Jill and Maya/Josy but it seems like the dik path is leading to an unfaithful Josy and the Chick leans to unfaithful Bianca.

DIK you miss Jill, Josy and Maya,
Chick you miss, Camila, Heather, Envy, Lily, Sandy, Nora, Riona, Jade, Becky, Kylie, Sarah and Mel and a possible cuck John Boy/Elena path I feel is coming...also the chick that dresses as a ghost, and the other nurse that isnt Becky or Kylie... I cant remeber her name.
I just cant justify playing chick unless I am going for Maya/Josy or Jill solo play...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Is the single option available to pick as chick? It has never given it to me on a chick playthrough...Single DIK hooks up with a lot of people even into the current update with no consequences. You do miss out on Jill and Maya/Josy but it seems like the dik path is leading to an unfaithful Josy and the Chick leans to unfaithful Bianca.

Chick you miss, Camila, Heather, Envy, Lily, Sandy, Nora, Riona, Jade, Becky, Kylie, Sarah and Mel and a possible cuck John Boy/Elena path I feel is coming...also the chick that dresses as a ghost, and the other nurse that isnt Becky or Kylie... I cant remeber her name.
I just cant justify playing chick unless I am going for Maya/Josy or Jill solo play...
A dik Mc doesn't miss out on Josy and Maya if you become one after ep 4

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

A CHICK run has the others option if you aren't on the Jill or throuple route. You only lose Heather and Quinn on a CHICK run, it's easy to make the restaurant the only DIK choice so still be a massive CHICK and have all the other sidegirls available.

And as Darkwen said you only miss the throuple if you're DIK in ep 4, it's easy to be Neutral on ep 4 and then go massive DIK on the throuple route.

MrBlue36

Jun 17, 2017
Is there a list or spider chart of which characters have slept with which? (Season 2, Jamie mentions he hooked up with Rio) I know this is relative to which paths you take so this would include only the ones which are present in all or most branches. Like Arieth slept with most DIK's but you can choose or influence Derek banging her and getting some seafood.

Basically trying to get a feel who has been passed the least around from the HOT's.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is there a list or spider chart of which characters have slept with which? (Season 2, Jamie mentions he hooked up with Rio) I know this is relative to which paths you take so this would include only the ones which are present in all or most branches. Like Arieth slept with most DIK's but you can choose or influence Derek banging her and getting some seafood.

Basically trying to get a feel who has been passed the least around from the HOT's.
It's safe to assume that any girl of the restaurant has had sexual contact with most if not all of the Jocks and DIKs, in the case of Cam it may be oral only except for Fuckface (at least that's what she implies). Sage appears to have been in a relationship with Chad since before Rusty and Tommy got to B&R so it's safe to assume she would have been off-limits to any Jocks and DIKs. Quinn has definitely fucked Vinnie, and I find it hard to believe that she only ever put herself on the menu for Fuckface and no-one else over the time of the restaurant.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
You can't have harem with main girls past 8th episode, you get choice to commit to 1 relationship at end there
You can fuck them almost all before but I think there are some exceptions (like you can't pursue Jill at some point if you commit to Sage in some choice)
But there's "Others" path where you can fuck like dozen other side chicks and most of them don't really care about your alignment iirc. But most of them are slags so being Neutral or DIK is better I think
1683493654349462.png

Wetman2020

Jul 15, 2021
Does anyone know why I can't play season 3 ep9 on mac? I played the interlude before. But then it said that the game can not be open. Can anyone help me?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes