Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I'm using the cheat mod, trying to get as many as the LIs as possible.

Quinn's route being perma-ended just because the MC pursued Jill felt really weak. It makes no sense to me. It kind of takes me out of it that she was so horny for the MC before but now she's saying stuff like "Wouldn't touch him with rubber gloves."

What was I supposed to do, let Tybalt win? I don't think so.
The game has consequences. There will be even more to come with the new coding system in place.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Quinn's route being perma-ended just because the MC pursued Jill felt really weak. It makes no sense to me. It kind of takes me out of it that she was so horny for the MC before but now she's saying stuff like "Wouldn't touch him with rubber gloves."

It's not a harem game dude. Deal with it.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

You made the biggest mistake - you talked to Jill! (oohh you poor thing, many people fall into this trap) If you have to, Quinn, don't be friends with Jill.
By the way, weekly reminder: Sage is the best girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
People can grow their virginity back just by reading this post. :KEK: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know where this came from, but it has some really good points. Just a bit extreme. I don't think DPC has exactly a political agenda, but for sure he's pretty much a woke, and it shows in his game. And, if I'm going to be ridiculed here for saying that, OK, I just don't care. I only come here on Fridays to see the news.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I don't know where this came from, but it has some really good points. Just a bit extreme. I don't think DPC has exactly a political agenda, but for sure he's pretty much a woke, and it shows in his game. And, if I'm going to be ridiculed here for saying that, OK, I just don't care. I only come here on Fridays to see the news.
Not sure he is woke with how Derek attacks the hardcore feminists and the game constantly ridicules them. But, regardless, if a person goes into something with an agenda all they will see are things pointing toward it.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Not sure he is woke with how Derek attacks the hardcore feminists and the game constantly ridicules them. But, regardless, if a person goes into something with an agenda all they will see are things pointing toward it.
Derek is punched by the feminists just because he dares to disagree with them, and everybody is OK with that. He just talks with one of the feminist during one of rallies, the feminists get triggered and start yelling at him, and it's him the one that gets into troubles with Jade. And apparently, that's the way things should be, according DPC. Derek doesn't even complain. The hardcore feminist is just a humorous device. DPC is not actually attacking feminism. Just the opposite.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Derek is punched by the feminists just because he dares to disagree with them, and everybody is OK with that. He just talks with one of the feminist during one of rallies, the feminists get triggered and start yelling at him, and it's him the one that gets into troubles with Jade. And apparently, that's the way things should be, according DPC. Derek doesn't even complain. The hardcore feminist is just a humorous device. DPC is not actually attacking feminism. Just the opposite.
Derek doesn't talk he purposefully antagonizes them constantly. DPC went out of his way to make the hardcore feminists as ugly as road kill and mostly all massively overweight and stuffing burgers down their throats. Also making them easily triggerable. DPC is not defending the hardcore lot at all. Even one of them is openly manipulating one of the DiKs. Even writes in that Jade, the feminist professor, dislikes the hardcore ones. So, having a hard time seeing how DPC is woke. No, I would say he is likely in the centre of things political. He makes fun of both the hard right and hard left.

That would be my observation of the writer looking at what is written... If my intent was to judge some one purely on a political leaning, which is silly.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The fact that the feminists didn't receive any consequences for the attack on Derek doesn't mean that DPC shares their ideas.
Please note that caricature ridicule is the best way to show that you don't agree with someone's political agenda. DPC shows these radical feminists as a bunch of clowns - humor is known to be the best weapon.
Next, did you run through the gender studies class in Er.6 with Sarah? When the two of you run away from the lesson to have some fun, Sarah says some pretty interesting things that are more like a direct message from the developer to his audience. She says that outside of this lesson, their agenda is useless and not needed anywhere, it's just "a masturbation lesson for their fragile egos."
There is nothing "woke" in this game. The reviewer people talked above is as obsessed with his political views as the Twitter crew, it's just that his views are the mirror opposite of them.
And it would be cool if the followers of both radical camps did not climb here and prevent us from enjoying the games.

Mar 9, 2019
Everybody is OK with that?? Literally every character that matters either ignores it or denounces it and just cause they ignored it doesn't mean they agree; it means they would rather not give those individuals the time of day.

P.S. I also find it amusing that in your earlier post, you stated you didn't care what people thought of your opinion, and yet the moment someone responded you felt the need to explain yourself. Hilarious.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Derek doesn't talk he purposefully antagonizes them constantly. DPC went out of his way to make the hardcore feminists as ugly as road kill and mostly all massively overweight and stuffing burgers down their throats. Also making them easily triggerable. DPC is not defending the hardcore lot at all. Even one of them is openly manipulating one of the DiKs. Even writes in that Jade, the feminist professor, dislikes the hardcore ones. So, having a hard time seeing how DPC is woke. No, I would say he is likely in the centre of things political. He makes fun of both the hard right and hard left.

That would be my observation of the writer looking at what is written... If my intent was to judge some one purely on a political leaning, which is silly.
You are saying that Derek deserves to be literally punched by the feminists just for disagree with them because he's "purposefully antagonizing". :rolleyes: He actually talks very politely with the feminist in the rally and has some good points... but he only gets to be scolded by Jade. Yes, DPC uses the HARDCORE feminists as an humorous resource. That's all. But he mostly agrees with feminism. And about the other reasons why he's mostly a woke, other than feminism, that text that was posted here, as I said, has some good points. I don't think DPC is trying to "conditionate young men", it's logical that college girls are thinking in their future jobs more than in having children, and the guy that wrote that overdoes certain other things, but I think that DPC's views in political and social themes are mostly mainstream (and woke is mainstream in western countries now), and it shows in the game. For sure I would never react as MC does to certain things that happens to him in the game, and that's because I´m not a woke person. DPC makes most of his characters, including MC, think and behave mostly like woke people, and the ridiculed characters with no chance of redemption are the ones like Tybalt, that are not woke at all.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Happy Friday!

I created the final mini-game for episode 10 this week, and it's almost completed. It's simple, fun, and different from most mini-games so far. I hope you will enjoy it. It required me to do more art than usual for a mini-game.

I've made 180+ renders for it and will need a bit more for the beginning and end to mesh it with the story. Here is a preview of it.

The good thing about episode 10 development regarding mini-games is that the backbone for the rest of Season 3, and bits of Season 4, is now finished. I can build upon everything I've created from this point instead of doing a lot from scratch in each episode.

I'm now continuing my work on the free-roam event. Next week will be all about static renders.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Awesome. I actually enjoy the mini-games. Simpler, more fun games are preferred but so far it's been pretty good. (y)

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Most of the conversations about "feminism" in this game or in general on this site are reacting to either an extreme, militant form of feminism or come out of complete ignorance of what feminism really is. In Being a DIK, DPC seems to be making fun of both camps: the militant feminists and the morons who don't grasp what feminism is really about. So he has them yelling at each other and getting into fights, because they're both ridiculous. When right-wingers on this site rail against the "political agenda" in this game, they're really just showing themselves to be easily triggered snowflakes who don't get the joke.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What?! Women going to college are seeking a career?! You mean they don't go there to find a husband and raise children?! I'm in shock... utter, utter shock!

I wonder if the idiot who wrote that pile of feces understands what a GAME is? He better not watch Star Wars or he may start thinking Darth Vader is coming for us all! :cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes