BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I created the final mini-game for episode 10 this week, and it's almost completed. It's simple, fun, and different from most mini-games so far. I hope you will enjoy it. It required me to do more art than usual for a mini-game.
Yaaay...:oops:

Reactions: SomboSteel

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
What was I supposed to do, let Tybalt win? I don't think so.
What 'win'? There's no competition here, unless your goal is to be a goblin fucker.
Seems strangely familiar for some reason. Gives off that "ChatGPT" vibe.
The only guy with a political agenda is the idiot that wrote such drivel. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that would probably be our old pal J.A.L. His rants are always pretty much exactly like that.
Dani can get it. She's a hottie and if Franz is involved, all the better.
I used to agree with you, but then she pulled that BS attacking the MC over somebody else attacking your Jamie, and once I saw the absurdity where Franz was concerned, not just no, but hell no. While I might forgive the occasional person for sticking their dick in crazy, she's not just crazy, she's flat-out fucking retarded.

Lichlord45

Aug 2, 2019
Can someone tell me, if it is known, how much of the next episode is done and approximately when is it going to be released?

Jun 12, 2020

Happy Friday!

I created the final mini-game for episode 10 this week, and it's almost completed. It's simple, fun, and different from most mini-games so far. I hope you will enjoy it. It required me to do more art than usual for a mini-game.

I've made 180+ renders for it and will need a bit more for the beginning and end to mesh it with the story. Here is a preview of it.

The good thing about episode 10 development regarding mini-games is that the backbone for the rest of Season 3, and bits of Season 4, is now finished. I can build upon everything I've created from this point instead of doing a lot from scratch in each episode.

I'm now continuing my work on the free-roam event. Next week will be all about static renders.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
The closest thing we've got to a Sage preview so far, and its her in a bra playing beer pong.

I'm taking it.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What 'win'? There's no competition here, unless your goal is to be a goblin fucker.

Yeah, that would probably be our old pal J.A.L. His rants are always pretty much exactly like that.
I used to agree with you, but then she pulled that BS attacking the MC over somebody else attacking your Jamie, and once I saw the absurdity where Franz was concerned, not just no, but hell no. While I might forgive the occasional person for sticking their dick in crazy, she's not just crazy, she's flat-out fucking retarded.
But Jamjam is her person how dare anyone hurt her beloved person she owns him no one has a right to mess with human property :Kappa: :Kappa: like Jamie is to um .. whats her name. :ROFLMAO:At least Jill the goblin as a nice ass. Jamie is much better off with Leon then that retarded bitch:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
How's our boy gonna get Bella to come to a HOT party?
He won't, best case scenario MC bails to her house or to the DIK mansion when everyone goes to sleep, worst case he'll have to try and sleep while everyone else is having fun in their tents :KEK:
Unless DPC decides to go scorched earth with the story and writes it in a way that everyone finds out about their relationship, I really doubt that though.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Then you didn't pay attention to Quinn's character, because dumping a MC that gets invited to dinners with Jill and friends is the most Quinn thing to do. :sneaky:
I guess I'll have to remain confused. Oh well, not a big loss. And it's not like I didn't know it was coming--but really, I'm gonna have to have more scenes with her? That's what really took me by surprise. Just don't give me the chance to try to flirt with her, and I'm happy.

The game has consequences. There will be even more to come with the new coding system in place.
Oh I understand that. Sure, I did try to circumvent some of those consequences by cheating, and it's mostly worked. It just threw me off a bit to still be able to even get the choice of flirting with her. Won't be choosing those options anymore. XD

It's not a harem game dude. Deal with it.
Whoa there, you didn't need all that, now.

You made the biggest mistake - you talked to Jill! (oohh you poor thing, many people fall into this trap) If you have to, Quinn, don't be friends with Jill.
By the way, weekly reminder: Sage is the best girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah I choose Jill. I don't regret that one bit, Quinn can eat caca.

A win for the MC would be to knock Tybalt out from the shadows, then Tybalt wakes up tied up and gagged. When he finally gets his bearings, he realizes Jill is getting railed by the MC right in front of him. Or by the MC and Derek together, depending on how I'm feeling. A win for Tybalt would be for him to get away with blackmail.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Nah I choose Jill. I don't regret that one bit, Quinn can eat caca.
The decision is yours. However, if you play through all the paths, you will soon realize your mistake. This story is about a cool MC who wants to get into the DIK house. The best way to do this is to screw everyone who lives and moves. So this is his dream and the desire! Jill is a naive and innocent girl (Bella said not me). However, she selfishly only wants it for herself. Don't let someone like Jill stop you from realizing your dreams and desires. Otherwise, only a boring and broken life awaits you. You are young - Make the right decision :don't listen to your heart, but to your dick! Enjoy life ! ;)

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The decision is yours. However, if you play through all the paths, you will soon realize your mistake. This story is about a cool MC who wants to get into the DIK house. The best way to do this is to screw everyone who lives and moves. So this is his dream and the desire! Jill is a naive and innocent girl (Bella said not me). However, she selfishly only wants it for herself. Don't let someone like Jill stop you from realizing your dreams and desires. Otherwise, only a boring and broken life awaits you. You are young - Make the right decision :don't listen to your heart, but to your dick! Enjoy life ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Acsuka
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes