Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Dude, you're not an "incel," you're just so unpleasant to talk to no one wants to fuck you. Or is that just what "incel" means?
Pretty much, yes. Involuntarily celibate.

I'll spare my rant over erroneous use of celibate vs. chaste today, that cunt isn't worth the effort.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Pretty much, yes. Involuntarily celibate.

I'll spare my rant over erroneous use of celibate vs. chaste today, that cunt isn't worth the effort.

Yes, well, you'll notice I have avoided responding to the trolls agreeing with him. I've had my fill of trying to carry water in a colander for the day.

And of course, I do know what incel means - the real problem with their philosophy is they believe it to be an external problem (women are denying them sex, which they are owed for some reason), instead of an internal problem (they are awful people, and no one wants to fuck them because they say stupid ass shit like, well, that whole post).

But I do think it would be awesome to get one of them in BADiK as the butt of many jokes. Sort of like Hard Right Jay from Letterkenny. You could get all the DIK's to go after him and his friends when they complain about naming a campus building after a woman or some shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rguy59 and Ilhares

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
He won't, best case scenario MC bails to her house or to the DIK mansion when everyone goes to sleep, worst case he'll have to try and sleep while everyone else is having fun in their tents :KEK:
Unless DPC decides to go scorched earth with the story and writes it in a way that everyone finds out about their relationship, I really doubt that though.
Is Bella ready to sacrifice her career for some youngboy Dick?

She finally progressed from librarian to teacher and now dick will get her fired.

Or not because why have real consequences when we can have frivolous sex parties.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

She finally progressed from librarian to teacher and now dick will get her fired.

Or not because why have real consequences when we can have frivolous sex parties.
If I remember rightly Bella has mentioned looking it up in the employee handbook if there's any restriction on teacher and student relationships. We know in the real world that there clearly is a restriction, but there's probably going to be some sort of explanation that the college is private so isn't covered by government rules and makes it's own rules and Burke has had a hand in setting the rules, and as such he didn't want a rule preventing him fucking students.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

When DPC decided that Bella has real feelings for the MC, as we learn when she confesses to Jill, it basically became the good old "We don't get to choose who our hearts falls in love with" story.

As for the sacrifice, by law they are consenting adults, so they are in the clear, but private colleges all have their own set of rules written into their employment contracts and handbooks and it can literally be anything from 'frowned upon' which basically means "we don't care" to instant dismissal.

For Bella and the MC it's kinda the worst case scenario, since they are not only Teacher and Student, Bella is also HIS teacher, which creates a dependency, as in the MC is dependent on the grade from her class to succeed, which creates all kinds of conflict.

So it all comes down to what Bella will discover when she checks her handbook.

Then, assuming there are no college rules in effect that punish their relationship, if they go public there is obviously the danger that other students see her as a "cockthirsty slut who just wants some college cock" and it could undermine her authority when teaching other students.

Lots of landmines on that path for sure, but DPC can at least disarm most of them, if Bella finds no rules that are against Teacher/Student relationships in their handbook.

Last edited:

lollar2112

Dec 10, 2017
I'm ambivalent towards the mini games. The only one that gave BAD a different feel was the mansion mini game. That last preview made it seem as if some sort of a strip beer pong game could be in the cards, which I may find enjoyable. It's good to clear your head and go with the flow from time to time.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
In anticipation of the latest release coming sometime in the next 2 months or so (hopefully) and since DPC is anal about mod use, I decided to make a "clean" mod free save for my various routes.

Best Girl Quinn, Sage, and "Others" (Rio route, let's go!) went without a hitch. Then I did the mandatory CHICK crap to get the Throuple and Jill paths done, and in order to cut down on the time required I figured I'd just combine both those runs since they're virtually identical in terms of decisions and then just go back and load a save before the choice at breakfast. Wow, was that ever a mistake.

I've done the Sage "breakup" a lot of times, and it was no big deal, she handles it fairly well so I figured the other breakups would be more of the same. I was wrong. Josy being fucking devastated was bad enough (don't give a crap about Maya, but I have to admit she handled it extremely well), but holy shit, Jill on that bench man...saving time wasn't worth the feels. I have to go back and redo both routes as solo-focused paths now so I basically doubly screwed myself. :(

Mar 9, 2019
In anticipation of the latest release coming sometime in the next 2 months or so (hopefully) and since DPC is anal about mod use, I decided to make a "clean" mod free save for my various routes.

Best Girl Quinn, Sage, and "Others" (Rio route, let's go!) went without a hitch. Then I did the mandatory CHICK crap to get the Throuple and Jill paths done, and in order to cut down on the time required I figured I'd just combine both those runs since they're virtually identical in terms of decisions and then just go back and load a save before the choice at breakfast. Wow, was that ever a mistake.

I've done the Sage "breakup" a lot of times, and it was no big deal, she handles it fairly well so I figured the other breakups would be more of the same. I was wrong. Josy being fucking devastated was bad enough (don't give a crap about Maya, but I have to admit she handled it extremely well), but holy shit, Jill on that bench man...saving time wasn't worth the feels. I have to go back and redo both routes as solo-focused paths now so I basically doubly screwed myself. :(
I've never actually done the breakup with Jill where I've seen her throughout Tybalt's BS and the breakup I've seen is pretty light. Should I make another playthrough just to truly break her heart? Hmm maybe I will, my ex didn't call me a monster for nothing.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I've never actually done the breakup with Jill where I've seen her throughout Tybalt's BS and the breakup is pretty light. Should I make another playthrough just to truly break her heart? Hmm maybe I will, my ex didn't call me a monster for nothing.
The "breakup" in the restaurant was literally nothing compared to the bench, man. I actually like Jill as a character and as the MC's girlfriend, so maybe it hit harder because of that.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
When DPC decided that Bella has real feelings for the MC, as we learn when she confesses to Jill, it basically became the good old "We don't get to choose who our hearts falls in love with" story.

As for the sacrifice, by law they are consenting adults, so they are in the clear, but private colleges all have their own set of rules written into their employment contracts and handbooks and it can literally be anything from 'frowned upon' which basically means "we don't care" to instant dismissal.

For Bella and the MC it's kinda the worst case scenario, since they are not only Teacher and Student, Bella is also HIS teacher, which creates a dependency, as in the MC is dependent on the grade from her class to succeed, which creates all kinds of conflinct.

So it all comes down to what Bella will discover when she checks her handbook.

Then, assuming there are no college rules in effect that punish their relationship, if they go public there is obviously the danger that other students see her as a "cockthirsty slut who just wants some college cock" and it could undermine her authority when teaching other students.

Lots of landmines on that path for sure, but DPC can at least disarm most of them, if Bella finds no rules that are against Teacher/Student relationships in their handbook.
Don't forget that the DPC loves drama. I'm sure that such relationships are prohibited in the rules. At first there was a conversation that Bella would teach the subject in the spring. Then the DPC decided to introduce drama early, removed Katie and made Bella a teacher now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If I remember rightly Bella has mentioned looking it up in the employee handbook if there's any restriction on teacher and student relationships. We know in the real world that there clearly is a restriction, but there's probably going to be some sort of explanation that the college is private so isn't covered by government rules and makes it's own rules and Burke has had a hand in setting the rules, and as such he didn't want a rule preventing him fucking students.
Too simple as that. In the eighth chapter Bella and mc talk about the difficulties of a relationship between teacher and student, but both are unaware of what the BR regulations stipulate in this regard, and to date neither has yet verified :rolleyes:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Don't forget that the DPC loves drama. I'm sure that such relationships are prohibited in the rules. At first there was a conversation that Bella would teach the subject in the spring. Then the DPC decided to introduce drama early, removed Katie and made Bella a teacher now.
There will most certainly be drama, but there are 2 routes to it.

One is, as you said, there are rules in place, that prohibit Teacher/Student relationships and they get found out, or get close to on many occasions.

Two would be there are no rules against their relationship and they go semi public. Like can you imagine how motivated the HOT's would be to "steal" the boyfriend of a teacher ? Sarah, Mel, Rio, Cammy, Quinn could totally turn it into a competition. And then you have the added bonus of how to integrate a 38 year old woman into the MC's circle of friends and college life, Tommy would probably faint just from the excitement alone :D .

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes