Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
At the top right of the page, there is a search bar. Type in your exact question and you'll get the answers you so desire. Go on, exercise those brain cells.
Didn't need that last sentence, thanks. I thought the search function was just to find VNs.

Edit: Didn't help. Just found another person asking about it but not getting an answer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John Ness

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I have a solution. Join the Dik brothers, abandon the pussy B****
Abandon . . . what? XD

Found the plant. Took some clicking around. The room with a lot of plants in it, looks like a jungle. Left door on the left hallway.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Abandon . . . what? XD

Found the plant. Took some clicking around. The room with a lot of plants in it, looks like a jungle. Left door on the left hallway.
He means play a DIK, not a CHICK. DIK MCs get a different interaction scene with Jam-Jam on the porch and make fun of him for being into shrubbery. Briefly. Apparently he called the secret code on that shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Mtmtmt007 and Mfka5

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
He means play a DIK, not a CHICK. DIK MCs get a different interaction scene with Jam-Jam on the porch and make fun of him for being into shrubbery. Briefly. Apparently he called the secret code on that shit.

I'm using a cheat mod so my DIK/CHICK score hasn't mattered at all, so I've just been taking the actions I feel like taking.

During Hell week I'm like "Gimme that helmet!" constantly. XD I regret making a choice very early in the game to try to screw over Derek at the club. I didn't realize how much I was going to end up liking that character.

I think the shrubbery thing is cool, so no way am I doing that :p

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If I remember rightly Bella has mentioned looking it up in the employee handbook if there's any restriction on teacher and student relationships. We know in the real world that there clearly is a restriction, but there's probably going to be some sort of explanation that the college is private so isn't covered by government rules and makes it's own rules and Burke has had a hand in setting the rules, and as such he didn't want a rule preventing him fucking students.
Well, Burke wants to Fuck Bella, so it's gonna be interesting for those, who Fucked Jade , showed the video, so Burke has it, and they chose Bella , and break up with Jade :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm using a cheat mod so my DIK/CHICK score hasn't mattered at all, so I've just been taking the actions I feel like taking.

During Hell week I'm like "Gimme that helmet!" constantly. XD I regret making a choice very early in the game to try to screw over Derek at the club. I didn't realize how much I was going to end up liking that character.

I think the shrubbery thing is cool, so no way am I doing that :p
You can more or less use the cheat mods to modify your DIK/CHICK scores as needed during a playthrough (Sancho's works very well, despite being awkward as hell to click and drag the bar), but picking the "Do Both!" options can cause some annoying and very weird issues the further into the game you get.
DPC purposefully fucks over players that cheat with various code inserts, and even without his being a moody cunt about it, the game itself would probably not let you load a save for a new update if you used a cheat mod without updating it to the latest version, so you'll be stuck waiting for up to a week at times.

Reactions: imzahai

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
When DPC decided that Bella has real feelings for the MC, as we learn when she confesses to Jill, it basically became the good old "We don't get to choose who our hearts falls in love with" story.

As for the sacrifice, by law they are consenting adults, so they are in the clear, but private colleges all have their own set of rules written into their employment contracts and handbooks and it can literally be anything from 'frowned upon' which basically means "we don't care" to instant dismissal.

For Bella and the MC it's kinda the worst case scenario, since they are not only Teacher and Student, Bella is also HIS teacher, which creates a dependency, as in the MC is dependent on the grade from her class to succeed, which creates all kinds of conflict.

So it all comes down to what Bella will discover when she checks her handbook.

Then, assuming there are no college rules in effect that punish their relationship, if they go public there is obviously the danger that other students see her as a "cockthirsty slut who just wants some college cock" and it could undermine her authority when teaching other students.

Lots of landmines on that path for sure, but DPC can at least disarm most of them, if Bella finds no rules that are against Teacher/Student relationships in their handbook.
So, if Bella was to get fired, there could be a chance of her being a Pink Rose Girl?

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd (1).gif

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
You can more or less use the cheat mods to modify your DIK/CHICK scores as needed during a playthrough (Sancho's works very well, despite being awkward as hell to click and drag the bar), but picking the "Do Both!" options can cause some annoying and very weird issues the further into the game you get.
DPC purposefully fucks over players that cheat with various code inserts, and even without his being a moody cunt about it, the game itself would probably not let you load a save for a new update if you used a cheat mod without updating it to the latest version, so you'll be stuck waiting for up to a week at times.

Well, that's dissappointing. Then the game, ultimately, isn't for me, though the ride's been fun. I've gotten to chapter 3. Rather than go through another 6+gb download right away, I've decided to take a break and play other games. I might pick it back up later and see where it goes.

The thing about "choose both" options causing problems worries me. I didn't go into the game realizing that a harem isn't possible. I know I didn't see the tag, but sometimes that tag isn't put up until a harem option is a sure thing in a current build. When I realized there wasn't going to be a harem ending--at least in the sense of having EVERY possible LI--I was hoping for at least polyamory options. But with everything I'm being told here and the way the VN is starting to go, I have a feeling that the only possible "group" ending is going to be with Josy and Maya, if even that. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if I was asked to choose between them at some point.

I left off my last save pursuing relationships with Josy & Maya, Sage, Jill, and Isabella, though when I got to Season 3 and it asked me to save, the save was labeled "Isabelle Route," which doesn't bode will for my plans. I know the story is talking as if Jill's route is closed because I chose to go after Isabelle, but "choose all" options in cheat mods tend to take care of that.

If I had to choose one LI, Isabelle would be it, and that's probably the first time I COULD choose. I usually just want all, equally, but I really like that character. I wouldn't mind just pursuing her alone, ifi it didn't mean letting down other characters. It feels like too much time and energy has been spent on Josy and Maya, for instance, to be like "Seeya, have a nice life, ya just didn't stack up to the stacked librarian!"

Quinn wasn't much of a loss. I was annoyed with it, sure, but unlike the others she's more like a toy to me.

• Sad
Reactions: Mfka5

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Well, that's dissappointing. Then the game, ultimately, isn't for me, though the ride's been fun. I've gotten to chapter 3. Rather than go through another 6+gb download right away, I've decided to take a break and play other games. I might pick it back up later and see where it goes.

The thing about "choose both" options causing problems worries me. I didn't go into the game realizing that a harem isn't possible. I know I didn't see the tag, but sometimes that tag isn't put up until a harem option is a sure thing in a current build. When I realized there wasn't going to be a harem ending--at least in the sense of having EVERY possible LI--I was hoping for at least polyamory options. But with everything I'm being told here and the way the VN is starting to go, I have a feeling that the only possible "group" ending is going to be with Josy and Maya, if even that. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if I was asked to choose between them at some point.

I left off my last save pursuing relationships with Josy & Maya, Sage, Jill, and Isabella, though when I got to Season 3 and it asked me to save, the save was labeled "Isabelle Route," which doesn't bode will for my plans. I know the story is talking as if Jill's route is closed because I chose to go after Isabelle, but "choose all" options in cheat mods tend to take care of that.

If I had to choose one LI, Isabelle would be it, and that's probably the first time I COULD choose. I usually just want all, equally, but I really like that character. I wouldn't mind just pursuing her alone, ifi it didn't mean letting down other characters. It feels like too much time and energy has been spent on Josy and Maya, for instance, to be like "Seeya, have a nice life, ya just didn't stack up to the stacked librarian!"

Quinn wasn't much of a loss. I was annoyed with it, sure, but unlike the others she's more like a toy to me.
Just play the game however you like and when you are done, pick up somebody's savefiles for each path. Plenty of people usually share them in this thread.

Reactions: Pidgeons
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes