Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Río is a cute girl, I like her, but deny Sage? NEVER! Not even for the sake of the entire HOT team! (that's another game save):p
Sage was who I went for first. But then... then I learned of the others path and that Rio was somewhere at the end of that road.

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019

Happy Friday!

I created the final mini-game for episode 10 this week, and it's almost completed. It's simple, fun, and different from most mini-games so far. I hope you will enjoy it. It required me to do more art than usual for a mini-game.

I've made 180+ renders for it and will need a bit more for the beginning and end to mesh it with the story. Here is a preview of it.

The good thing about episode 10 development regarding mini-games is that the backbone for the rest of Season 3, and bits of Season 4, is now finished. I can build upon everything I've created from this point instead of doing a lot from scratch in each episode.

I'm now continuing my work on the free-roam event. Next week will be all about static renders.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I actually enjoy the mini-games, so i'm cool.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Or both in one picture? Do you have a talent for it? ;)
I found the full asset of Triss, but I'll try to make Sage in her costume somehow. The list of ideas in the queue is quite large and many appear spontaneously. The problem is not in talent, but in hardware: the old graphics card is very difficult to cope with several characters at once on one render, 6 GB of memory is almost nothing and you have to optimize the scene, downgrading textures and deleting objects.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I actually enjoy the mini-games, so i'm cool.
i too like the minigames..most of em. hope this one is not annoying to win at though. the only real issue for me is that many other games have beer pong as in game activities..and tbh..unless participating yourself, i find it pretty boring. unless i guess i could add some realism and have shots lined up for myself for real while playing in case i suck at the minigame..;)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I found the full asset of Triss, but I'll try to make Sage in her costume somehow. The list of ideas in the queue is quite large and many appear spontaneously. The problem is not in talent, but in hardware: the old graphics card is very difficult to cope with several characters at once on one render, 6 GB of memory is almost nothing and you have to optimize the scene, downgrading textures and deleting objects.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've seen this picture before and it's beautiful - and I know you have talent! Anyway, why bother with the costumes? Good luck in advance! :p By the way, the original of your profile picture is also fantastic!

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I've seen this picture before and it's beautiful - and I know you have talent! Anyway, why bother with the costumes? Good luck in advance! :p By the way, the original of your profile picture is also fantastic!
Thanks bro. I really enjoy working with Sage, I want to create something incredible with her.

Reactions: Acsuka

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I've made 180+ renders for it and will need a bit more for the beginning and end to mesh it with the story. Here is a preview of it.
160 of these renders are actually just the ball landing between the girls boobs. DPC created renders of this for every single LI in the game including side girls! He spent a full two months of development time to achieve this, yeah maybe the Zoey content will be cancelled as a result however once again we get to witness DPC's true genius in action :Kappa:
ezgif-3-07949924ad.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes