Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
DPC makes most of his characters, including MC, think and behave mostly like woke people, and the ridiculed characters with no chance of redemption are the ones like Tybalt, that are not woke at all.
You'll have to provide some examples. The only "woke" characters are Dany and the other feminists and they are clearly ridiculed as such (and the MC can more or less kick Dany out of the Halloween party for being a buzzkill). I don't get what else is woke about the game. Or do you want there to be a choice for the MC that when he finds out Chad and Troy are gay, he calls for them to be put to death, as instructed in Leviticus? Or he should align with Maya's dad and send her to conversion camp? Not wanting to kill gay people or allowing women to make choices about their education and personal lifestyles isn't woke, dude. That's pretty mainstream behavior in most of the civilized world anymore. If you don't like it that's not DPC's fault.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Derek is punched by the feminists just because he dares to disagree with them, and everybody is OK with that. He just talks with one of the feminist during one of rallies, the feminists get triggered and start yelling at him, and it's him the one that gets into troubles with Jade. And apparently, that's the way things should be, according DPC. Derek doesn't even complain. The hardcore feminist is just a humorous device. DPC is not actually attacking feminism. Just the opposite.
Derek is beating them in their own game, with Facts and logic and common sense. When they lose the argument, they retort with violence, which in the end of the day, show more about them then Derek.

That's the message :cool: ....... if there is any :LOL:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Derek is beating them in their own game, with Facts and logic and common sense. When they lose the argument, they retort with violence, which in the end of the day, show more about them then Derek.

That's the message :cool: ....... if there is any :LOL:
If Derek is Pinkcakes and the feminist are his wife, is he trying to tell us his wife beats him and we need to call the police?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
If Derek is Pinkcakes and the feminist are his wife, is he trying to tell us his wife beats him and we need to call the police?
Wouldn't that be quite the thing? The whole Acting Lessons and BaD series was his secret code hoping one of the players would be a Police Detective and praying they'd come to save him? Almost sounds like a a plot from Neil Gaiman or Douglas Adams!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Happy Friday!

I created the final mini-game for episode 10 this week, and it's almost completed. It's simple, fun, and different from most mini-games so far. I hope you will enjoy it. It required me to do more art than usual for a mini-game.

I've made 180+ renders for it and will need a bit more for the beginning and end to mesh it with the story. Here is a preview of it.

The good thing about episode 10 development regarding mini-games is that the backbone for the rest of Season 3, and bits of Season 4, is now finished. I can build upon everything I've created from this point instead of doing a lot from scratch in each episode.

I'm now continuing my work on the free-roam event. Next week will be all about static renders.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Strip beer pong this looks pretty good to me anyway and a lot better then the party planner

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Whats make you think that this is not part of the "party planner". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Maybe this is an "activity" that we can choose?!:unsure:
maybe but that means a mini game would need an other mini game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But what I care most about is the chance to fuck Josy in tent

• Love
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
maybe but that means a mini game would need an other mini game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But what I care most about is the chance to fuck Josy in tent
Right after we beat her in a "Strip beer pong" :love::devilish:, I assume Sage is not the only opponent, otherwise why dpc would need to make more than 180 Render for this?!. :ROFLMAO:.

Next week gonna be interesting, finally we gonna get some numbers, we might able to see how much faster the new rig working:unsure:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Right after we beat her in a "Strip beer pong" :love::devilish:, I assume Sage is not the only opponent, otherwise why dpc would need to make more than 180 Render for this?!. :ROFLMAO:.

Next week gonna be interesting, finally we gonna get some numbers, we might able to see how much faster the new rig working:unsure:
In the preview of Josy she was still some what cover, so if it the same thing did Josy beat mc or did he let put her dress back on. I think he should win then pick up carry her over the shoulder and take Josy to bed

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Happy Friday!

I created the final mini-game for episode 10 this week, and it's almost completed. It's simple, fun, and different from most mini-games so far. I hope you will enjoy it. It required me to do more art than usual for a mini-game.

I've made 180+ renders for it and will need a bit more for the beginning and end to mesh it with the story. Here is a preview of it.

The good thing about episode 10 development regarding mini-games is that the backbone for the rest of Season 3, and bits of Season 4, is now finished. I can build upon everything I've created from this point instead of doing a lot from scratch in each episode.

I'm now continuing my work on the free-roam event. Next week will be all about static renders.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

To be fair: At least it seems like you will get something to see playing it instead of doing a game that is only slightly more visibly engaging than doing my taxes...

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017

...yeah...

...what does that even mean???

.... how far along is he?

kirk sally.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes