JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
When Maya first comes to join the HOTs, Quinn senses her lack of confidence and immediately plans to mess with Maya. She taunts the mc about her because she likes how he reacts (either defensive or attempting to not come across phased).
I like your assessment of Quinn vs Jill, but I think the Maya issue is a lot simpler. At the beginning Quinn is looking to expand the restaurant, so the girls she wants in the HOTs are good candidates for that (Cammy, Mona, then Lily and Ashley). She figures out Maya isn't going to fit in after her normal teasing doesn't get the sort of response she'd expect from a girl willing to put out for money, so she treats Maya far more harshly to get her to quit. Even if Maya makes it to the selectio night all Quinn has to do as her "mother" is say Maya didn't satisfy her with the far more difficult scavenger hunt (which Quinn judges Maya is unwilling to do most of) and she's rid of her. Once she finds out MC and Maya are sharing a dorm room is when she starts with the Ken and Barbie taunts.

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
i have a bug where the game think i had a thing with jade (i didnt even flirt with her just chose her over cathy) while on the sage path is this normal or i have to do a new save where i totally ignore Jade from the beginning

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I noticed that going on the trip with Alisson takes away the dialogue options (like the kiss one) when Lena and Ian meet again, for some reason. Does going on the trip changes anything at all regarding Lena past that?
Alisson? Lena? Ian?... Google says it's Our Red String you are talking about.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
On the other hand, it's pretty funny that Sage's previews will either not be there at all or will be the last.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There will be a preview of Sage. It will happen either tomorrow or next week. But I don't think it's going to be very interesting.

Jade was already there. That was the ass MC was hugging.
I got my Josy preview so I'm happy right now :ROFLMAO: :love:, Sage is due one and yeah the last preview could had been Jade's ass though it looks like the bath at the preps so it more likely to be Jill but Jade would be better so I kinda hope your right

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, there's always a way to compensate for the lack of what you want. Use your imagination. Imagine how Sage has a great and fun time on vacation with DPC. And yes, it's better to do it under the wonderful composition by Haddaway - What About Me.
How The Grinch DPC stole Sage

Bet it will be Jade
Oh no... Not this climacteric bitch with anger issues. eyes.PNG
There will be a preview of Sage. It will happen either tomorrow or next week. But I don't think it's going to be very interesting.
It seems you don't lost hope

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes