dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But those facts remain the same even if you choose to be friends with Josy and Maya rather than be in the throuple, and if you choose to be friends with Josy and Maya then Quinn still allows you to help after she gets attacked. The question is how being in the throuple stops Quinn letting you help her after the attack, how does she know that you've entered into the relationship with Josy and Maya after ep 4 when no-one else knows? Being with Jill cuts you off from Quinn when she overhears you making plans to have dinner with Jill and her friends, did she overhear something to tell her that you are in the throuple and if so when?
If at all only Sage, Jill, Isabella and Derek know so that Josy, Maya and the MC have a throuple at the start. But then Josy, Maya or Derek have spilled the beans.

The rest of the people can only guess. I am not sure about Isabella.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't want to explain so much, but I figure Isabella is keeping acquaintances with one or more of LI's parents or relatives. I figure so Isabella has better information than we suspect.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It's the scene where MC is sleeping on Bella's couch after Cathy goes home from her house. Jill and Bella are sharing Bella's bed, and there is an oblique conversation about something that happened which makes Jill so uncomfortable that she goes to sleep on the couch also. Many people think they got intimate with each other and now regret it.

ji "Is something wrong?"
isa "No. Nothing's wrong."
ji "If you say so."
ji "It's not gonna happen again."
isa "..."
isa "I thought we had an understanding."
ji "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."
isa "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."

ji "Wow..."
ji "Fine! But I wasn't though."
ji "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."

isa "Can we just sleep?"
ji "I'll take the couch instead."
isa "You don't have to do that."
That could mean anything.
For example, while we're speculating.

That could be some sort of understanding between them that Bella would vet anyone Jill has her eye on. Perhaps out of the need to care of someone, maybe like treating Jill as her little sister.

Or simply that Bella could have been hired by Amelia to 'look-out' for her.

Or Bella is referring to how they almost argued over a 'guy' (Hoes before bros in their case). They could have a pact of friendship above all else.

Or a promise to never keep secrets from each other. And neither of them was actually keeping secrets from the other, but that situation was a simple miscommunication.

Or as you suggested, the possibility could exist about them having been intimate with one another.

I'm not discounting your suggestion, but the point is, that conversation could mean absolutely anything.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm asking this for i don't know how many times. Where the fuck it is implied that Jill and Bella have relationships or some kind? Am i failed at reading?
It's the scene where MC is sleeping on Bella's couch after Cathy goes home from her house. Jill and Bella are sharing Bella's bed, and there is an oblique conversation about something that happened which makes Jill so uncomfortable that she goes to sleep on the couch also. Many people think they got intimate with each other and now regret it.

ji "Is something wrong?"
isa "No. Nothing's wrong."
ji "If you say so."
ji "It's not gonna happen again."
isa "..."
isa "I thought we had an understanding."
ji "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."
isa "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."

ji "Wow..."
ji "Fine! But I wasn't though."
ji "And it's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch."

isa "Can we just sleep?"
ji "I'll take the couch instead."
isa "You don't have to do that."
That could be the same thing that occurred when Jill took care of the MC at the prep mansion. I never took that as them doing the mambo.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That could mean anything.
For example, while we're speculating.

That could be some sort of understanding between them that Bella would vet anyone Jill has her eye on. Perhaps out of the need to care of someone, maybe like treating Jill as her little sister.

Or simply that Bella could have been hired by Amelia to 'look-out' for her.

Or Bella is referring to how they almost argued over a 'guy' (Hoes before bros in their case). They could have a pact of friendship above all else.

Or a promise to never keep secrets from each other. And neither of them was actually keeping secrets from the other, but that situation was a simple miscommunication.

Or as you suggested, the possibility could exist about them having been intimate with one another.

I'm not discounting your suggestion, but the point is, that conversation could mean absolutely anything.
The question I was answering was about where it was implied that Jill and Bella had sex. That is the script portion that triggers those theories (which are fairly popular), as there isn't any other allusion to something similar anywhere else in the game. You can make up as many other theories based on that snippet as your dalli_x-inspired imagination allows. :unsure:

• Haha

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The question I was answering was about where it was implied that Jill and Bella had sex. That is the script portion that triggers those theories (which are fairly popular), as there isn't any other allusion to something similar anywhere else in the game. You can make up as many other theories based on that snippet as your dalli_x-inspired imagination allows. :unsure:
Difference is, my imagination could be printed on a bubble gum wrapper. At least give me that much credit.. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JJ1960

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
The question I was answering was about where it was implied that Jill and Bella had sex. That is the script portion that triggers those theories (which are fairly popular), as there isn't any other allusion
it's alluded in the same place the housefire in AL was; pulled out of DPC's rectum.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So, just to set you all straight on this "How does Quinn know?" conundrum:

She doesn't.

Quinn has thought that the mc is gunning for Maya all along no matter what you do. Even if Quinn chooses to go with the mc to his room where he tends to her cuts and they fuck, shortly afterwards, if he sits with her (and the HOTs) for lunch, when he asks about the HOTs scavenger hunt, she replies (regardless of any relationships):

Quinn: "If Maya wasn't your soon-to-be girlfriend, we might have told you."​

But whether Quinn knows the mc is in a relationship with Maya or not is simply not the point; people are getting hung up on the literal variables being used rather than the implication of those variables.

Quite simply, the kind of guy that would end up with Maya is not the kind of guy Quinn would be into, she doesn't make that assessment because the mc is with Maya, she makes that assessment because of who the mc is. That's all there is to it.

The two girl's are polar opposites, and the mc has to be in touch with his feminine side in order to score with Maya, and such a guy would make Quinn want to puke. Sure, Quinn might fuck a stoned Chick mc, but she was already high. But when she was hurt and in distress, the last person she'd want to confide in is a guy she perceives as weak. She's subconsciously looking for someone like her dad (aren't all girls?).

So lets look at those variables again, but expand on their connotations (if any of the following conditions are true, Quinn walks):
  • not quinnLikesYou: This really reflects whether DPC likes you or not since this is only gonna fuck you up if you're not playing on a PC.
  • not ep4_quinn_lewd: Fucking Quinn on the roof, when she was high and had her guard down a bit, was an "in" with her. You wouldn't have gotten in if you didn't make your move when she was in this state.
  • affinity != "DIK": Clearly Quinn is only into guys who exhibit the traits that this very broad brush encompasses.
  • pathMayaJosy: And here we are. Sure, we could take it literally, that Quinn isn't interested because she thinks you're in a relationship with M&J, but I debunked that above. No, it's because the kinda guy that could be on that path, is the kinda guy that Maya would have said this to:
Maya: "Even though you're a guy... When we talk... It feels like you're a girl."​
This is definitely not the kinda guy Quinn is interested in.​
Now sure, you can play a style gets you on the M&J path and then have DIK affinity by the time episode 6 comes by. But so what? Quinn isn't constantly getting updates on the mc's personality, by the time the mc cements things with M&J, Quinn may have already decided what she thought of him, i.e:

View attachment 2751009
Even so, Istill think you’re a giant pussy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sampow
Dec 21, 2021
That could be the same thing that occurred when Jill took care of the MC at the prep mansion. I never took that as them doing the mambo.
What you're theorizing is what the dialogue implies. Bella and Jill slept in the same bed and Jill got a little too close to Bella the way she did to Tremolo. Isabella got uncomfortable and they had a conversation about it. I don't think it's anything more than that and there is nothing in the dialogue and their behavior to indicate that it was ever anything more.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

She doesn't.

Quinn has thought that the mc is gunning for Maya all along no matter what you do. Even if Quinn chooses to go with the mc to his room where he tends to her cuts and they fuck, shortly afterwards, if he sits with her (and the HOTs) for lunch, when he asks about the HOTs scavenger hunt, she replies (regardless of any relationships):

Quinn: "If Maya wasn't your soon-to-be girlfriend, we might have told you."​

But whether Quinn knows the mc is in a relationship with Maya or not is simply not the point; people are getting hung up on the literal variables being used rather than the implication of those variables.

Quite simply, the kind of guy that would end up with Maya is not the kind of guy Quinn would be into, she doesn't make that assessment because the mc is with Maya, she makes that assessment because of who the mc is. That's all there is to it.

The two girl's are polar opposites, and the mc has to be in touch with his feminine side in order to score with Maya, and such a guy would make Quinn want to puke. Sure, Quinn might fuck a stoned Chick mc, but she was already high. But when she was hurt and in distress, the last person she'd want to confide in is a guy she perceives as weak. She's subconsciously looking for someone like her dad (aren't all girls?).

So lets look at those variables again, but expand on their connotations (if any of the following conditions are true, Quinn walks):
  • not quinnLikesYou: This really reflects whether DPC likes you or not since this is only gonna fuck you up if you're not playing on a PC.
  • not ep4_quinn_lewd: Fucking Quinn on the roof, when she was high and had her guard down a bit, was an "in" with her. You wouldn't have gotten in if you didn't make your move when she was in this state.
  • affinity != "DIK": Clearly Quinn is only into guys who exhibit the traits that this very broad brush encompasses.
  • pathMayaJosy: And here we are. Sure, we could take it literally, that Quinn isn't interested because she thinks you're in a relationship with M&J, but I debunked that above. No, it's because the kinda guy that could be on that path, is the kinda guy that Maya would have said this to:
Maya: "Even though you're a guy... When we talk... It feels like you're a girl."​
This is definitely not the kinda guy Quinn is interested in.​
Now sure, you can play a style gets you on the M&J path and then have DIK affinity by the time episode 6 comes by. But so what? Quinn isn't constantly getting updates on the mc's personality, by the time the mc cements things with M&J, Quinn may have already decided what she thought of him, i.e:

View attachment 2751009
Quinn later repeats the same pattern for Jill too, only in this case there is no doubt as to how she knows. So I don't see where the weirdness would be if she thought the same for Maya (who has that opinion of MC anyway)

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
All right, it's speculation time. I can think of a few possibilities.

Josy told Quinn... Yeah, sure.

Somehow DPC didn't give much thought to the scene and thought to himself that it was OK for Quinn to have telepathic powers at that very moment. It seems unlikely for someone like him, though.

Or the three of them (meaning Fuckface, Josy and Maya) have somehow been recorded during sex or just being tender between them and Quinn has access to that footage.

In episode 6, when Quinn visits Mona at the latter's dorm, once Lily and Camila leave the room and Quinn thinks there are no witnesses, tells Mona these lines:

- Do you think Professor Stephen Burke will allow a student to solicit sex on campus?
- Doing what you did, put you on his radar.
- I know how to handle him, but I'm sure he wouldn't like hearing that you're out there blabbering about how he tried to buy sex from you.
- A man in his position, would probably reverse such a rumor and take action.
- Students have been expelled for far less and the whore label you'd get would be hard to shake.
- Don't ruin your future, Mona.

"I know how to handle him". To what exact extent goes whatever relation Quinn and Burke have? Maybe Burke also has video proof of Fuckface's adventures with Maya and Josy, and Quinn knows through him? And what is more, may Quinn actually be Priscilla as I read DIKAssman suggesting when he still had an active account and posted here?
Yeah, that's what I was trying to get at.

Probably there're a lot of hidden CCTV's around the campus. And since Quinn is in touch with Stephen, probably she have access to some of that cams or maybe she is the one who is responsible for it or it was a will of Stephen.

I think it would be naive to think that there is only one camera in the former storage/closet room.

I'm not sure if Priscilla is Quinn, but Stephen is definitely behind the cameras, or at least he knows about them, but for obvious reasons he couldn't do it personally (I mean installation, connection and other utility tasks), I think he delegated this work to someone.

One more clue is a scene with Stephen at the end of EP6, when he watch video with Jade & MC. It could be a saved file from DIKs laptop, but probably it was a video from Hell week end ceremony. It looks like this video was from a camera installed in the DIKs movie theater. If we assume that there are several cameras in the mansion, then it is obvious that he was aware of the tasks for hell week as well. The task to fuck the teacher, if I'm not mistaken, was on the DIKs board for the first time ("impossible task"). If that's the case, then it's understandable why Stephen was interested in the video from the end of Hell Week. There aren't many teachers on campus, and maybe he noticed Jade's interest in MC, because she was too active in showing signs of attention to MC, not hiding anything much, right in front of Stephen.

She doesn't.

Quinn: "If Maya wasn't your soon-to-be girlfriend, we might have told you."

Maya: "Even though you're a guy... When we talk... It feels like you're a girl."

This is definitely not the kinda guy Quinn is interested in.

View attachment 2751009
Good analysis and train of thought. But then again, some things doesn't add up. Jill and Quinn are also opposites, but for some reason Quinn doesn't seem to know that MC is dealing with the "princess". And if we think about why... because Jill and MC didn't have any intimacy until EP8 end. Only kisses, but even all these kisses were only off campus and where there were no cameras or witnesses and could not be. A bench near the tennis court, a couch in Bella's house, a picnic in nature near Jill's house... they had nothing at DIKs Mansion or on campus. While, at the same time, there a lot of stuff MC do with J&M since EP4 end. Not on public, but in DIKs mansion and in campus itself too.

With Maya and Josy we can even return to DIK affinity by EP6 and not change it anymore, for Jill at that moment we should have the opposite affininy route, we can still stay with DIK affinity in EP6, but by EP7 we should return to Neutral.

Quinn's "telepathy" is a rather weak move and explanation, if it were so - from the DPC side. A dude who is obsessed with details and various hints for the players would hardly do that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What you're theorizing is what the dialogue implies. Bella and Jill slept in the same bed and Jill got a little too close to Bella the way she did to Tremolo. Isabella got uncomfortable and they had a conversation about it. I don't think it's anything more than that and there is nothing in the dialogue and their behavior to indicate that it was ever anything more.
Exactly. But most of the perverts want to believe they did the mambo while listening to...

• Haha
Reactions: Arctic Crusader

tremologuitar14

Jul 2, 2023
See above.
Hey thanks for the response, but I was talking about just the music reversion where I take the old Music file and replace the current music file, but it doesn't seem to work. I never actually installed the SanchoMod into my game yet. I've only tried for the simple music fix with my game unmodded if that makes sense.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hey thanks for the response, but I was talking about just the music reversion where I take the old Music file and replace the current music file, but it doesn't seem to work. I never actually installed the SanchoMod into my game yet. I've only tried for the simple music fix with my game unmodded if that makes sense.
So, what are you trying to accomplish? If it's just the music you want, just add the music_ep1.rpa to your game folder, not the one with the exe and overwrite the existing one. Other than that, I don't know. You could always ask Sancho.

Edit:
No. That won't work. Use unren to decompress music_ep1.rpa of the original music and then do the same for the other music_ep1.rpa and let it overwrite the new versions. If it needs a change in the script, you'll need to talk to Sancho. Am still at work and can't walk you through the rest.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes