Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
The madame would not be related to Jill. Jill's connection to the Madame would have died with Lana.

Maybe even the deciding factor why Lana had to leave was her mother Marion Royce aka Madame. What if Jill's parents didn't want a 7-8 year old Jill to find out so her sister's mother was a Madame. Maybe Lana found out first and that's why she became a drug addict.
Lana literally look like Jill? Also who is Marion royce?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn knows about Josy from when she called MC, and Quinn knows that MC likes Maya so its pretty easy to figure out something is going on with Mc, Josy and Maya. I'm sure Sage knows the 3 of them are dating by Ep 10 and likely knew something was going sooner. If Josy, MC and Maya wanted to keep there relationship secret they did a bad job of it, but I'm ok with that:love::love: go figure :ROFLMAO:
:rolleyes: Even I am not so optimistic as to hope that you will lucidly answer a question about Josy and Maya

Quinn knows that MC is interested in Maya and Josy, no one doubts that, but how does he know that at the end of chapter four everything was fine? How does he know that their relationship is continuing?

because with all he knows if Mc is rejected that night or decides to remain just friends with the two girls, Quinn doesn't give a shit about past feelings

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
:rolleyes: Even I am not so optimistic as to hope that you will lucidly answer a question about Josy and Maya

Quinn knows that MC is interested in Maya and Josy, no one doubts that, but how does he know that at the end of chapter four everything was fine? How does he know that their relationship is continuing?

because with all he knows if Mc is rejected that night or decides to remain just friends with the two girls, Quinn doesn't give a shit about past feelings
If Quinn doesn't give a shit then why does she care if Mc is dating Josy and Maya she should love that Mc is fucking with Tommy sister this is actually out of character unless Quinn really loves MC. How quinn knows if Mc pick Josy and Maya really there isn't answer just something DPC did because there isn't a way for her to know unless she saw Mc go to Josy and Maya's drom in 4 or have sex with one of them in 5. She shouldn't know about it her knowing is just a way to make harder to fuck her

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If Quinn doesn't give a shit then why does she care if Mc is dating Josy and Maya she should love that Mc is fucking with Tommy sister this is actually out of character unless Quinn really loves MC. You still fuck quinn and be with Josy and Maya. I'm pretty sure if you fuck Quinn in 4 even if your with Josy and Maya you can still help her. Josy and Maya have nothing to do with it
You can't help Quinn if you are in the throuple regardless of affinity, status or whether you've fucked Quinn (on the roof and/or threesome with Rio). That's the point the person who asked the question originally was making and neither you or Dalli are able to explain, because the explanations offered are true whether or not you are in throuple so don't explain why Quinn doesn't accept help if you're in the throuple.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You can't help Quinn if you are in the throuple regardless of affinity, status or whether you've fucked Quinn (on the roof and/or threesome with Rio). That's the point the person who asked the question originally was making and neither you or Dalli are able to explain, because the explanations offered are true whether or not you are in throuple so don't explain why Quinn doesn't accept help if you're in the throuple.
yeah saw that after checking WT

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If Quinn doesn't give a shit then why does she care if Mc is dating Josy and Maya she should love that Mc is fucking with Tommy sister this is actually out of character unless Quinn really loves MC. You still fuck quinn and be with Josy and Maya. I'm pretty sure if you fuck Quinn in 4 even if your with Josy and Maya you can still help her. Josy and Maya have nothing to do with it
Immagine.png

and you're wrong....

3 things count for Quinn: having had sex with her in the uqth chapter, being DIK, and not being in a relationship with M&J. if any of these conditions are missing: bye bye!!!

Quinn has higher standards

Reactions: Dark Silence

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 2749929

and you're wrong....

3 things count for Quinn: having had sex with her in the uqth chapter, being DIK, and not being in a relationship with M&J. if any of these conditions are missing: bye bye!!!

Quinn has higher standards
If Quinn doesn't give a shit then why does she care if Mc is dating Josy and Maya she should love that Mc is fucking with Tommy sister this is actually out of character unless Quinn really loves MC. How quinn knows if Mc pick Josy and Maya really there isn't answer just something DPC did because there isn't a way for her to know unless she saw Mc go to Josy and Maya's drom in 4 or have sex with one of them in 5. She shouldn't know about it her knowing is just a way to make harder to fuck her
I know, but your quoting the wrong post because I edited it

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

Chillidoge69

Oct 1, 2018
Yeah sorry to crash in with this completely random ass question but does someone know the name of the track that plays when you have sex with Quinn in chapter 6? I cant find it in the music list in the menu so i thought I’d ask here. Sorry to bother

Reactions: SomboSteel

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

This is the most interesting part. How she knows that MC is more than friends with J&M.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
This is the most interesting part. How she knows that MC is more than friends with J&M.
All right, it's speculation time. I can think of a few possibilities.

Josy told Quinn... Yeah, sure.

Somehow DPC didn't give much thought to the scene and thought to himself that it was OK for Quinn to have telepathic powers at that very moment. It seems unlikely for someone like him, though.

Or the three of them (meaning Fuckface, Josy and Maya) have somehow been recorded during sex or just being tender between them and Quinn has access to that footage.

In episode 6, when Quinn visits Mona at the latter's dorm, once Lily and Camila leave the room and Quinn thinks there are no witnesses, tells Mona these lines:

- Do you think Professor Stephen Burke will allow a student to solicit sex on campus?
- Doing what you did, put you on his radar.
- I know how to handle him, but I'm sure he wouldn't like hearing that you're out there blabbering about how he tried to buy sex from you.
- A man in his position, would probably reverse such a rumor and take action.
- Students have been expelled for far less and the whore label you'd get would be hard to shake.
- Don't ruin your future, Mona.

"I know how to handle him". To what exact extent goes whatever relation Quinn and Burke have? Maybe Burke also has video proof of Fuckface's adventures with Maya and Josy, and Quinn knows through him? And what is more, may Quinn actually be Priscilla as I read DIKAssman suggesting when he still had an active account and posted here?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hmm.. Where is the Other choice people told me about? Is it when you're talking to Shithead, Heather, Elena and John Boy?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, by the end of Episode 8. You get to choose either Sage path or Others. Unless you're going for Bella/Jill/Josy&Maya
I was doing Sage, Quinn, just to get to Riona. But apparentally somewhere along the line, I guess I got on Jill's? Now I have to go back and redo some shit. Fuck.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes