RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
i dont disagree necessarily, but even with the more serious tone i dont think anyone actually predicted how Acting Lessons would end. i think its fair to say that with DPC, you never really know
I've not played Acting Lessons myself. Did it end well? I've only heard complaints about it through this thread.

It's too early? She hasn't learned anything from learning chess to the present. If I extrapolate that, I get down to six feet under.:devilish::ROFLMAO:
I'm gonna need you to explain your logic in detail, cause that seems like a leap to me.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
While I agree with the general idea of what you're saying here, your profile picture heavily suggests that your opinion has been compromised lol

I think her dying would be a pretty shitty direction to take the story. It clashes with the overall tone of the game, and while she can be a massive piece of shit at times, she's not so bad that it wouldn't be a tragic outcome.

Especially since it's made clear she was groomed to be this way, by a dad that she clearly loved. Like, the whole "don't trust anyone, and keep anyone you have to trust, keep them at arms length" is a classic isolation tactic to make sure she's easier to control, and it's fucked her up.

I don't really see a way of selling her death as anything more than a surprise downer ending. The only thing I've seen pull it off is season 1&2 of Skins, and that generally has a much less light hearted tone than Being a DIK, and failed at it two out of three times, because it causes a massive tonal shift each time.
I joke about if Quinn will live but I do agree with you anyone dying in the game would be a hard turn from what the game has been so far. While I do believe something bad is going to happen I don't think anyone will die. I can see Quinn being the cause of something happening or being involved somehow but she isn't the villain here not even sure if Vinny is he just a joke to me.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh, of course. Maya and Josy apparently learned a lot. And they managed to achieve a lot at their young age. This cannot be denied. Especially impressive is the extraordinary intelligence of Maya, who thought that someone would pay for her education, simply so, because she is a very good person. It's brilliant idea.
The difference between Maya and Quinn will be for Maya to reach her goal.

Actually, Quinn also reaches her goal. Jail.:eek::ROFLMAO:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I joke about if Quinn will live but I do agree with you anyone dying in the game would be a hard turn from what the game has been so far. While I do believe something bad is going to happen I don't think anyone will die. I can see Quinn being the cause of something happening or being involved somehow but she isn't the villain here not even sure if Vinny is he just a joke to me.
I'm not so sure on Vinny. The fact that he makes Tommy and Quinn nervous suggests he's not all bark, and that he's probably our Big Bad of season 3, at the very least. I think the power and influence of Burke put him closer to the role of "Main Antagonist" though. I wouldn't be too surprised if he had a hand in the local criminal element even.

It could go either way though.

Reactions: Darkwen

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
And I broke the game again. I think this time it was the fact that I used skip all the way till the co-ed party and it broke after finding the 'water balloons and getting the nerd back. Oh well, at least I saved before getting him back and the save actually worked after rolling back a bit. :LOL:

Dec 21, 2021
Jill is about just 2 years old when the photo was taken in front of the villa, which at that time also belonged to Lynette's parents. After that, Lynette had to leave with her father and was not allowed back.

Therefore, when the Royce's bought the villa, they probably never met Lynette. The only way a connection from Lynette to the Royce could have happened is through Lana or Amelia, because they could be the same approximate age.

Jill was still a baby.
Ooooooooooooorrrrrrrr.... MC's Grandparents know Jill's Grandparents. It's not complicated.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
So it should be a game over or dramatic break-up condition, not an invisible emotional block. Which then mc may well have sex with Quinn being in the trouple, it is she who refuses to trust him in the case
It's a mutual thing. MC can't romance Quinn, since both girls he have a relationship with can't stand her. Quinn probably can't and don't want to trust him, since he is with Maya, etc. But here's what you should think about. We can romance Jill, and Quinn doesn't have a clue that MC in a relationship with her until the library scene in EP8, but she almost immidiately dumps any MCs advances if he is involved with Throuple (EP6 - we can't help her). We know that J&M and MC are always behaved well on public, not allowing any rumors and showing signs of their relationship. How Quinn knew about this?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's a mutual thing. MC can't romance Quinn, since both girls he have a relationship with can't stand her. Quinn probably can't and don't want to trust him, since he is with Maya, etc. But here's what you should think about. We can romance Jill, and Quinn doesn't have a clue that MC in a relationship with her until the library scene in EP8, but she almost immidiately dumps any MCs advances if he is involved with Throuple (EP6 - we can't help her). We know that J&M and MC are always behaved well on public, not allowing any rumors and showing signs of their relationship. How Quinn knew about this?
however there is no trace in the game about this difficulty of MC (in relationship with Maya or Jill) also dating Quinn

MC being in relationship with M&J may very well have just returned from threesome with Riona and Quinn before panicking about Josy's arrival, he may have just had sex on the roof with Quinn before deciding he wants something more with the two girls. and he would also like to help Quinn who has just been attacked, instead it is Quinn who for when she has practically shared all those moments with MC does not really want him to be able to help her. the issue of her's affinity would be circumventable, MC can be neutral in chapter four and DIK in chapter six, but that's not enough, Quinn doesn't want an MC who is related to Maya. on MC's part there is no difficulty in hanging out with Quinn despite the rifts between her and Maya. it doesn't seem to me that MC has a big problem with Quinn throwing the halloween party.

Quinn would have to be deaf and blind not to have sensed the involvement there is with Maya, the certainty that the relationship continues instead is one of the miracles of affinity.

and even with Jill the situation is the same, MC would like to spend some time with Quinn when he meets her in the library, but it is Quinn who drives him away.

there is no moral dilemma for MC, Quinn simply doesn't want to deal with an MC who is intimate with the Chick girls (with Sage and Bella she has no problem, despite all the risks involved in turning against Sage even in love), they will disgust her, she will be allergic, I don't know. :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
MC can't romance Quinn, since both girls he have a relationship with can't stand her. Quinn probably can't and don't want to trust him, since he is with Maya, etc.
You mean you have a relationship with them. Not everyone does. I wouldn't touch either one of them, even if they were the last girls on earth. Nor would I piss on them if they were on fire to put the fire out.

Yeah. Let the facepalms begin.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
In EP1 we learn that Quinn was on the phone with Josy after the MC was supposed to steal the panties from the HOTs and at the end of EP1 when Maya was rubbing the MC wanted to kiss Maya and go further. Quinn was standing next to it and saw that.
Then in EP4, Quinn meets Josy. Where. At Maya's place in the dorm.
But those facts remain the same even if you choose to be friends with Josy and Maya rather than be in the throuple, and if you choose to be friends with Josy and Maya then Quinn still allows you to help after she gets attacked. The question is how being in the throuple stops Quinn letting you help her after the attack, how does she know that you've entered into the relationship with Josy and Maya after ep 4 when no-one else knows? Being with Jill cuts you off from Quinn when she overhears you making plans to have dinner with Jill and her friends, did she overhear something to tell her that you are in the throuple and if so when?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Kpyna

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In EP1 we learn that Quinn was on the phone with Josy after the MC was supposed to steal the panties from the HOTs and at the end of EP1 when Maya was rubbing the MC wanted to kiss Maya and go further. Quinn was standing next to it and saw that. Then in EP4, Quinn meets Josy. Where. At Maya's place in the dorm.
However, this in no way answers the question.

Quinn always knows that something has been going on between Maya and MC, but how does she know at that time, in chapter six, that the relationship is continuing? a relationship kept theoretically secret

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
But those facts remain the same even if you choose to be friends with Josy and Maya rather than be in the throuple, and if you choose to be friends with Josy and Maya then Quinn still allows you to help after she gets attacked. The question is how being in the throuple stops Quinn letting you help her after the attack, how does she know that you've entered into the relationship with Josy and Maya after ep 4 when no-one else knows? Being with Jill cuts you off from Quinn when she overhears you making plans to have dinner with Jill and her friends, did she overhear something to tell her that you are in the throuple and if so when?
There are a couple things that causes her to not let you help her. I had to get on her path to get to Riona, so, I'm sure you have to have DiK affinity, chick's not going to cut it. But, I think there's two conditionals and I really don't want to check the script for it. So, if people have been kissing Maya and Josy's ass, they will never be able to help Quinn.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
However, this in no way answers the question.

Quinn always knows that something has been going on between Maya and MC, but how does she know at that time, in chapter six, that the relationship is continuing? a relationship kept theoretically secret
Quinn knows about Josy from when she called MC, and Quinn knows that MC likes Maya so its pretty easy to figure out something is going on with Mc, Josy and Maya. I'm sure Sage knows the 3 of them are dating by Ep 10 and likely knew something was going sooner. If Josy, MC and Maya wanted to keep there relationship secret they did a bad job of it, but I'm ok with that:love::love: go figure :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes