ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I think that could be a possibility in upcoming episodes. Because if we look back at the end of Episode 9 (Halloween party) When Tommy explains what happened in the MC's room with Vinny. When Tommy mentions the bit about how the MC was standing off against Vinny and mentions how he shoved his gun in MC's face. Quinn's expression kinda tells us something there. I'm, not sure what, but she might begin seeing MC's value from that point on if you're on a "Chick/neutral" path. Who knows maybe she's coming around and won't require a DIK MC from that point on?

Who knows, but I'm like you on this, I really hope her path opens up if you previously got locked out of it due to alignment with J&M or Jill path.
Quinn respects Fuckface Chick, she knows he's a nice guy and likes him but not in a sexual way, there are interesting dynamics between them on Chick path, she often teases him, she just doesn't like when he tries to interfere with what she does, as it's obvious the Fuckface Chick would not approve of what she does.

ep9_diks_ph3_costume_event83.jpg

Reactions: definitelymaybe

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Thats what the "Others" route is for id guess
The "Others" route is for when you don't want to date one of the main girls and want to try something with one of the side girls, so others.
At the time of this choice there was no dating option with any of the side girls, in EP9 dating options with side girls started to appear.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
No, full Jill route. I was just expressing disappointment that you can't romance Jill (and the throuple for that matter) without locking yourself out of being on good terms with Quinn. I find Quinn's defrosting mega bitch arc the most compelling part of the story, so it stings to not be able to have that on any given play through. I'm hoping there's a chance to turn things around in future episodes at least.
I think it's obvious why MC can't romance Quinn while being in Throuple. Maya literally hate her and Josy rather tolerates her, they are unlikely to ever become friends. There are much less reasons for Jill, but since Quinn & Jill are like black & white opposites, this finally ends too.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Quinn respects Fuckface Chick, she knows he's a nice guy and likes him but not in a sexual way, there are interesting dynamics between them on Chick path, she often teases him, she just doesn't like when he tries to interfere with what she does, as it's obvious the Fuckface Chick would not approve of what she does.

View attachment 2748942
I have to disagree a tad with you there.

It's crystal clear Quinn absolutely wants 'the dick'. Just recall at the initiation party's 'cumpetition' and what she says after she pulls off the condom from the MC. And it's much more than simple 'teasing'. But on the Chick path she thinks the MC is a 'weak sissy' and not "bad boy" enough for her.

Granted, on the Chick path she won't ask you to accompany her in town at the end of episode9 (for whatever motives she has for asking you when on a DIK path). But it's clear when she is on the roof talking with Tommy if you chose to 'talk back to Vinny' in your room, she kinda gets lost in a moment of self-reflection. At which point we can no longer be certain what her future intentions might be concerning the MC. But one thing is certain, the fact that she admits to Tommy that she was wrong and sorry, shows that she's softening up a bit. And who knows how this may progress.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I have to disagree a tad with you there.

It's crystal clear Quinn absolutely wants 'the dick'. Just recall at the initiation party's 'cumpetition' and what she says after she pulls off the condom from the MC. And it's much more than simple 'teasing'. But on the Chick path she thinks the MC is a 'weak sissy' and not "bad boy" enough for her.

Granted, on the Chick path she won't ask you to accompany her in town at the end of episode9 (for whatever motives she has for asking you when on a DIK path). But it's clear when she is on the roof talking with Tommy if you chose to 'talk back to Vinny' in your room, she kinda gets lost in a moment of self-reflection. At which point we can no longer be certain what her future intentions might be concerning the MC. But one thing is certain, the fact that she admits to Tommy that she was wrong and sorry, shows that she's softening up a bit. And who knows how this may progress.
Man, this happened early in the game, it was one of the first interactions between them, what did she know about the MC? What did he know about her at that moment?
Did you expect love at first sight?

If you want to talk about the beginning, it's obvious to everyone that she showed interest in the MC, even Sage mentions something like that, but that's it, interest, and in the beginning, what happened between them after that dictated how their relationship would be, they they may not have anything in common, they may not interact much, but she doesn't treat you badly, she doesn't antagonize you, at best she loses interest.

Captura de tela 2023-07-06 101213.png

We're talking about interaction between them in future episodes, not what happened at the beginning of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: kih1952 and dalli_x

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Man, this happened early in the game, it was one of the first interactions between them, what did she know about the MC? What did he know about her at that moment?
Did you expect love at first sight?

We're talking about interaction between them in future episodes, not what happened at the beginning of the game.
The point was, that during the cumpetition she was supposed to only 'grind' on the MC, yet even though you chose to defend Maya on 2 occasions, at the start of that party, and while Quinn fucks the MC. She was ready to do whatever to sit on that dick, because in her head, she gets what she wants, because she's Quinn.

She just hates who you chose to be with over her and the rest of the time she is just 'butt hurt' about being rejected. And one thing is certain, she sure as hell hasn't forgotten how she enjoyed sitting on the MC.

Ok I might be seeing shit that's not there, but the motive would kind of be possible after her moment of retrospection on the roof with Tommy.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hmm,honorable gentlemen, you see - Maya produces hatred. Although there is nothing to be surprised at, she is her father's daughter. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. :cautious:
I like Maya. In fact, she is my second favorite, only second to Quinn. And she was my first waifu when I first played the game. Don't hate me, bro.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

View attachment 2748942
Your point being that Quinn respects the chick MC. And yet, you choose a render to illustrate your post with an interaction between the two of them that can only happen if you have DIK affinity. It's ironic.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it's obvious why MC can't romance Quinn while being in Throuple. Maya literally hate her and Josy rather tolerates her, they are unlikely to ever become friends. There are much less reasons for Jill, but since Quinn & Jill are like black & white opposites, this finally ends too.
So it should be a game over or dramatic break-up condition, not an invisible emotional block. Which then mc may well have sex with Quinn being in the trouple, it is she who refuses to trust him in the case

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Oh, come on. I'm just kidding here. I like Maya too. And all the girls in this game. Even feminists. Although perhaps it was not worth talking about it...:rolleyes:
Hey, no offense taken at all. Don't worry. After being a regular here for several months now, I've learned to take more lightly most posts. I'm much less of a snowflake now than I used to be.

The feminists? I did want to fuck Dany. Does that count? Ahaha
Hatefuck her, yes.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes