Dec 21, 2021
so surely Jill is connected to Lynette in some way, but they are certainly not related. Patreon --> NO INCEST
They could have bought MC's Grandfather's house. Lynette does say that it was going to be/was sold; The Royce's could've bought it.

Jill's mother looks very much like her in the flashback in Episode 8, so I'd be surprised if the woman on the left is Jill's mother; especially when Bianca's mother look so much like her in the middle. It's a quick shorthand to identify familiar lineage.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
They could have bought MC's Grandfather's house. Lynette does say that it was going to be/was sold; The Royce's could've bought it.

Jill's mother looks very much like her in the flashback in Episode 8, so I'd be surprised if the woman on the left is Jill's mother; especially when Bianca's mother look so much like her in the middle. It's a quick shorthand to identify familiar lineage.
however, if the link was only the ownership of the house, it would be a weak link, one would have to exploit unbelievable artefacts such as objects forgotten in the cellar and the like.

instead if simply Jill's amdre, or for me more likely Bianca's, knew Lynette it would be a warmer, more direct link, MC would have someone, unlike his father with amnesia, who could tell him about his mother

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That is the most sensible reason. It's near to the university bearing their name, has lots of land around it plus a barn for Amelia's horses, and Amelia was probably pregnant with or just had Jill so they needed a larger house now that they will have (at least) 2 kids, which is one of the primary reasons you get a new home.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

The problem is, Bianca is a few years older than Jill, who is a few years older than the MC. And I get the impression the diary is pretty close to Lynette’s pregnancy. Within a year or two, at least. And Lynette’s friends don’t seem to already have children.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Affinity dependent. DIK MC behaves predictably and specifically shouts to make a stupid joke on her. There's one more similar scene with her at the dorm party, but it depends on MC drunk or not when he talks to her. If MC is drunk, he will do the same thing and will shout to activate her sound aid again. This time it doesn't depend on affinity. Even Chick MC will do that. While if he is sober, he will act friendly.
Weird that I got it then. Affinity was Neutral, but status was Chick. Could be me switching to DIK to get Quinn's Episode 6 scene fuck with things internally, I suppose. Not that that really mattered in the end, since her route is incompatible with Jills, which this save is for. I hope Episode 9 doesn't act like we never got along, cause we did for a bit :/

Could be more anal. Camila ones for example are perfect but a crying shame there's nothing with Isabella!
If a main or side girl's arsehole goes unfucked by the end of this game, then it's a crime against humanity.

By downloading it?
I don't understand. What is downloading?

The problem is, Bianca is a few years older than Jill, who is a few years older than the MC. And I get the impression the diary is pretty close to Lynette’s pregnancy. Within a year or two, at least. And Lynette’s friends don’t seem to already have children.
How old is Jill? In fact, is there anywhere where ages are listed? I've been thinking about every relationships future, but I don't think we even know how much longer most of the girls have left in College. Like, Quinn talks about the power soon being hers, but will it only be for a year?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Weird that I got it then. Affinity was Neutral, but status was Chick. Could be me switching to DIK to get Quinn's Episode 6 scene fuck with things internally, I suppose. Not that that really mattered in the end, since her route is incompatible with Jills, which this save is for. I hope Episode 9 doesn't act like we never got along, cause we did for a bit :/

If a main or side girl's arsehole goes unfucked by the end of this game, then it's a crime against humanity.

I don't understand. What is downloading?

How old is Jill? In fact, is there anywhere where ages are listed? I've been thinking about every relationships future, but I don't think we even know how much longer most of the girls have left in College. Like, Quinn talks about the power soon being hers, but will it only be for a year?
Sage and Jill are in last year(might be wrong on Jill) I believe Quinn is in her second year so she would have Junior and senor year to ruin the HoTs

Reactions: RandoCard3

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Not sure about Jill at the moment. But I am under the impression that this is her third year at college.

As for Quinn, judging by the conversation at the cafeteria in episode 6 with Sage, some other HOTs and the MC, she is a sophomore.

Dec 21, 2021
The diary is one volume of many. It could be close to the pregnancy but it might not be; I wouldn't be surprised if this particular volume was chosen by the Grandfather to fuck Neil over somehow.

Dec 21, 2021
however, if the link was only the ownership of the house, it would be a weak link, one would have to exploit unbelievable artefacts such as objects forgotten in the cellar and the like.

instead if simply Jill's amdre, or for me more likely Bianca's, knew Lynette it would be a warmer, more direct link, MC would have someone, unlike his father with amnesia, who could tell him about his mother
It doesn't have to be a cold sale. Friends can buy houses from each other, and with that amount of money they probably did. I think the most likely explanation is that the Royce's, Bianca's family, and Tremolo's family all know each other. Lynette and Bianca's mom were close friends, the Grandfather sold the house to the Royce's and Jill and Bianca grew up together.

I would not at all be shocked when MC meets Jill's mom that his lineage comes up and she puts two and two together.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It doesn't have to be a cold sale. Friends can buy houses from each other, and with that amount of money they probably did. I think the most likely explanation is that the Royce's, Bianca's family, and Tremolo's family all know each other. Lynette and Bianca's mom were close friends, the Grandfather sold the house to the Royce's and Jill and Bianca grew up together.
Jill and Bianca didn't meet until they were teenagers, at a party Bianca was forced to go to. Their dads were friends, not their moms.

From the dinner party:

bianca "I met Jill when we were teenagers. Our dads know each other, and they decided to have a family get-together."
jill "It took some time. I remember that you didn't like me that much at first."
bianca "Haha, yes, you're right. It was because my dad forced me to socialize with strangers."
bianca "I was inclined to dislike you just to prove a point to my father."
mc "What point?"
bianca "That I couldn't possibly have fun if we went to the Royces."

Dec 21, 2021
Jill and Bianca didn't meet until they were teenagers, at a party Bianca was forced to go to. Their dads were friends, not their moms.
Right. I hardly ever play Jill's route so I didn't remember that part. Other than the growing up together part, the rest of it still tracks though.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ1960

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
They are so uncommon that the only one that might be considered to be at B&R is the tri-betas and it's not really a frat, just a bunch of people who live in dorms and get together to play games and study. There is zero chance that Burke is going to change the rules for the frats (especially one his boys in the alphas hate) to accommodate Maya. The other case is Jill who isn't a member of the prep frat, just a high society girl whose name is on the university who is an "honored guest" and gets to live in their mansion, an accommodation that Burke is not going to extend to Maya so she can live in a frat house.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes