JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I never said otherwise. Do you feel the difference between staying for night occasionally and living like a resident? A lot of girls & guys did and doing that. Elena & JB, Heather & Tommy, Sage & Chad (probably), Arieth & ... (doesn't matter, lol). In both HOT's and DIK's mansions. So, why you quote me like that? Maybe I have expressed the idea incorrectly or not completely?
I was agreeing with you and giving additional examples to support your reasoning. Not sure why you took it differently.

Reactions: Kpyna

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
yea so still solution?
You'll forgive me for berating you.

but after a simple search "Episode 9 crash"
Literally on the second hit and a bit of reading led me to this post
which then led me to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Try the "Save Files" last option in that list.
Then you're inevitably going to have to spend a little time reading that post (I know, work sucks!) to figure out which file you need to grab and how to replace you existing ones..

C'mon dude.
You've been on here for 5 years already!!

I can understand someone just registering a couple months ago..
ffs, I've only been here since Jan this year....

small_whistling2.gif

PS: little piece of advice, DPC has a massive pole up his ass about players using mods in his games. So in the future, if you're not savvy on troubleshooting and using search, you might want to reconsider using mods in his games. Just a friendly suggestion.
Good luck!
:cool:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Weird that I got it then. Affinity was Neutral, but status was Chick. Could be me switching to DIK to get Quinn's Episode 6 scene fuck with things internally, I suppose. Not that that really mattered in the end, since her route is incompatible with Jills, which this save is for. I hope Episode 9 doesn't act like we never got along, cause we did for a bit :/

If a main or side girl's arsehole goes unfucked by the end of this game, then it's a crime against humanity.

I don't understand. What is downloading?

How old is Jill? In fact, is there anywhere where ages are listed? I've been thinking about every relationships future, but I don't think we even know how much longer most of the girls have left in College. Like, Quinn talks about the power soon being hers, but will it only be for a year?
MC:18 and then 19.this is a literal point in the game.I'm assuming his birthday is sometime in september.

Derek:18-19.college Freshman/first-year.

Maya:18-19.college Freshman/first year.

Josy:18-19.college freshman/first year.

Jill:20-21.college junior/third year.she says this when meeting Josy.

Sage:21-22.college senior/fourth year.she expresses this a few times to mc at least by episode 6 and i think heather mentions it in episode 5.she was also already president of the HOT's during the DIK founding flashback in episode 5 which takes place two years ago and she'd need to have not been a freshman for that.

Bella:35-36.she mentions that her first year in college was 17 years ago during the OMG conversation.17+18 or 19=35-36.that's like the absolute bottom age where she could legitimately feel like she is old enough to be mc' mother as she mentions in her own thoughts in episode 6.

Rusty,tommy,and nick(and vinnie):20-21.they were the original DIK's which was founded two years ago.the assumption is they would all be freshman during that time.

John Boy and jacob:19-20/college sophomores.I belive they say during season 1 that the were maggots the prior fall.

Leon and jamie:19-20/college sophomores.leon and jamie partied with the DIK's early on and i believe they said they tried to join the DIK's the previous spring.this conversation is where the mc asks if they recruit year round.

Quinn and riona:19-20/college sophomore.they are either sophomore or juniors.but thei came in together as rejects.quinn was sage's daughter(i think)so she has to be younger than her.they were not in the DIK founding flashback so I'm assume they started the following year.thought that doesn't mean anything inherently.that would mean sage is grooming quinn to get a two year run as president.

melanie and sarah:19-21/college sophomores or juniors.I'm assuming the came in at the same time and are thus the same age because they are inseparable.the weren't in the DIK founding flashback either,so i was leaning towards sophomores,but sarah and becky are good friends and becky is a junior.speaking of which.

becky:20-21/college junior.when becky is introduced in episode 6 maya tells the mc that becky is two years older than her.

heather:20-21/college junior.she's in the DIK founding flashback and is not wearing a HOT uniform.

Elena:19-20/college sophomore.the assumption here is that she and john boy are the same age.this could be wrong though.

Aerith:36 i believe.her year is irrelevant since she has room temperature IQ.her age is revealed on swyper and i wand to say that is 26 or 29.or who knows;she could have fucked that up too.

camila,mona and ashley:18-19/college freshman.my assumption is that they are all freshman entering the college but that is not explicitly stated.

lily:21-22.lily is a college freshman.but she is not fresh out of HS.she has been a stripper for a while and you can't be one if you're not at least 18.so my assumption here is she's been stripping for a few years and used the money to pay off her entire tuition.she's is clearly older than most of the girls there,but she doesn't acknowledge the mc as significantly younger than her which is why I'm hesitant to go any higher.

karen rebecca johnson:19 years and 2 months.she stated this in gender studies.

Dawe:at minimum 20 but probably much older.he's been at B&R at least as long as tommy and rusty have and he's taken cathy's class at least twice prior(or at least it's hinted at that).

chad:21-22/college senior.was president of the alpha's during the DIK flashback.

Tybalt:21-22/college senior.was president of the preps during the DIK flashback and his presentation implies he's doing it for a senior project.

cathy:38.age is revealed on swyper.her rooster handle also might tell us the year the game takes place in.her handle ends in "79"which might have been her birth year.meaning the game take place in 2017-2018 or so.

jade:43.whether tybalt is actually her biological son or not,I'm goin to assume she's old enough to be his mother and have attained a ph.D without that being too much of an issue(as in like a teenage pregnancy).also needs to be older than bella enough for it to be true but close enough for stephen's line of bella being close to their age also being true.

nora:32.age is revealed on swyper.

nicole:30.age is revealed on swyper.my assumption is sandy is somewhere near that same age.

Madame Rose- 200;she's is actually a ghost that haunts the pink rose.this why she never interacts with any other character.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
1 year + for updates? What bs is this...
A) It's not even been a full year since the last update.
B) The updates to this game are massive, and usually have wildly different scenes depending on the love interest.
C) You're on a pirate site bitching about not getting immediate gratification for something you're not even paying for.

Lets take about 20% off the top there bud.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
MC:18 and then 19.this is a literal point in the game.I'm assuming his birthday is sometime in september.

Derek:18-19.college Freshman/first-year.

Maya:18-19.college Freshman/first year.

Josy:18-19.college freshman/first year.

Jill:20-21.college junior/third year.she says this when meeting Josy.

Sage:21-22.college senior/fourth year.she expresses this a few times to mc at least by episode 6 and i think heather mentions it in episode 5.she was also already president of the HOT's during the DIK founding flashback in episode 5 which takes place two years ago and she'd need to have not been a freshman for that.

Bella:35-36.she mentions that her first year in college was 17 years ago during the OMG conversation.17+18 or 19=35-36.that's like the absolute bottom age where she could legitimately feel like she is old enough to be mc' mother as she mentions in her own thoughts in episode 6.

Rusty,tommy,and nick(and vinnie):20-21.they were the original DIK's which was founded two years ago.the assumption is they would all be freshman during that time.

John Boy and jacob:19-20/college sophomores.I belive they say during season 1 that the were maggots the prior fall.

Leon and jamie:19-20/college sophomores.leon and jamie partied with the DIK's early on and i believe they said they tried to join the DIK's the previous spring.this conversation is where the mc asks if they recruit year round.

Quinn and riona:19-20/college sophomore.they are either sophomore or juniors.but thei came in together as rejects.quinn was sage's daughter(i think)so she has to be younger than her.they were not in the DIK founding flashback so I'm assume they started the following year.thought that doesn't mean anything inherently.that would mean sage is grooming quinn to get a two year run as president.

melanie and sarah:19-21/college sophomores or juniors.I'm assuming the came in at the same time and are thus the same age because they are inseparable.the weren't in the DIK founding flashback either,so i was leaning towards sophomores,but sarah and becky are good friends and becky is a junior.speaking of which.

becky:20-21/college junior.when becky is introduced in episode 6 maya tells the mc that becky is two years older than her.

heather:20-21/college junior.she's in the DIK founding flashback and is not wearing a HOT uniform.

Elena:19-20/college sophomore.the assumption here is that she and john boy are the same age.this could be wrong though.

Aerith:36 i believe.her year is irrelevant since she has room temperature IQ.her age is revealed on swyper and i wand to say that is 26 or 29.or who knows;she could have fucked that up too.

camila,mona and ashley:18-19/college freshman.my assumption is that they are all freshman entering the college but that is not explicitly stated.

lily:21-22.lily is a college freshman.but she is not fresh out of HS.she has been a stripper for a while and you can't be one if you're not at least 18.so my assumption here is she's been stripping for a few years and used the money to pay off her entire tuition.she's is clearly older than most of the girls there,but she doesn't acknowledge the mc as significantly younger than her which is why I'm hesitant to go any higher.

karen rebecca johnson:19 years and 2 months.she stated this in gender studies.

Dawe:at minimum 20 but probably much older.he's been at B&R at least as long as tommy and rusty have and he's taken cathy's class at least twice prior(or at least it's hinted at that).

chad:21-22/college senior.was president of the alpha's during the DIK flashback.

Tybalt:21-22/college senior.was president of the preps during the DIK flashback and his presentation implies he's doing it for a senior project.

cathy:38.age is revealed on swyper.her rooster handle also might tell us the year the game takes place in.her handle ends in "79"which might have been her birth year.meaning the game take place in 2017-2018 or so.

jade:43.whether tybalt is actually her biological son or not,I'm goin to assume she's old enough to be his mother and have attained a ph.D without that being too much of an issue(as in like a teenage pregnancy).also needs to be older than bella enough for it to be true but close enough for stephen's line of bella being close to their age also being true.

nora:32.age is revealed on swyper.

nicole:30.age is revealed on swyper.my assumption is sandy is somewhere near that same age.

Madame Rose- 200;she's is actually a ghost that haunts the pink rose.this why she never interacts with any other character.
Nice assessment. (y)

Camila is something of an enigma. She is taking all the freshie courses that MC, Josy, Maya, Mona, etc. are taking but when Maya is showing MC around campus Cammie is sunbathing topless in front of the HOTs house with Quinn and Sage. That isn't something you would think would happen with a girl pledging the sorority that they hardly know, though it's certainly possible that was due to Quinn teasing her into joining them to see just how good a fit she might be for the restaurant. I sometimes think she might even be a year older and is pledging as a sophomore, or maybe enrolled the prior spring and got to know Quinn/Sage and was asked to join with the fall rush.

I can't recall where but I thought Sage said Tybalt was adopted like she was. Tybalt does boast to MC that he was also poor, which would be similar to the foster environment Sage alludes to (or Tybalt may think that "poor" means "slightly less filthy rich than I am now"). It would be strange for parents to adopt a girl who was the same age as their natural son, so I think that adds more weight to Tybalt also being adopted.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Weird that I got it then. Affinity was Neutral, but status was Chick. Could be me switching to DIK to get Quinn's Episode 6 scene fuck with things internally, I suppose. Not that that really mattered in the end, since her route is incompatible with Jills, which this save is for. I hope Episode 9 doesn't act like we never got along, cause we did for a bit :/
Dialogues and most of dialogues dependent scenes uses affinity checks, usually. Status checks used much less frequently. In one(?) lewd scene at ANO's hot tub with Sarah, Melanie & Heather. And in scene with Josy in EP9 in a hallway near MCs room. Probably I miss some, but it doesn't make a lot of sense, since affinity checks is used almost constantly.

I don't get what are you talking about and what's your goal. You want to get a "Jill attracted" status, but not a full successfull path with her? You may get it in different ways. Take care for Sage instead of going to picnic with Jill - it's a 100% Jill path fuck up. Then choice to fight for her in EP7, she will not accept you, but you will get a bonus scene with her in EP9. In the same moment when the break up scene with her are usually shown. Other way - go for picnic, but get a DIK affinity for EP7 scene, when MC sneaks into her room. Or just choice to not fight for her. All this 3 options gives you a bonus scene with her in EP9 as I mentioned above. The unique case and dialogue - when she rejects MC in EP8. Again, it will be the same bonus scene, but with a different dialogue. Bianca will also have some different lines.
If you talk about Quinn and her path. She will dump MC in the library if Jill invites him to a dinner (successfull Jill's path). This way it's a Quinn, who rejects MC, not the opposite. You can get a truly jealous and mad Quinn in EP9 if you do her path with Sage or Bella together and then choice one of them over her.

If a main or side girl's arsehole goes unfucked by the end of this game, then it's a crime against humanity.
Everyone will be fucked except Jill :BootyTime:

How old is Jill? In fact, is there anywhere where ages are listed? I've been thinking about every relationships future, but I don't think we even know how much longer most of the girls have left in College. Like, Quinn talks about the power soon being hers, but will it only be for a year?
Jill - 21. Quinn's age is a mystery, but I don't think she's much older than the other girls. She's probably the same age as the others. Considering that she is in her second year of study, she should be 20.

I was agreeing with you and giving additional examples to support your reasoning. Not sure why you took it differently.
ok, probably because I was confused a bit.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There is no exact age information on Jill. We do know that Jill is in her last year of college, and assuming that Jill started college at the age of 18, she should be about 21. But, always this but. This but is DPC.

Karen Rebecca Johnson, KRJ for short, is an exception, and a big exception. We have an accurate age statement from KRJ
"My full name is Karen Rebecca Johnson. l’m 19 years and 2 months old. I signed up for this class to get extra credits."

The big exception from KRJ is the following.
"I’m at the end of my second year here, so I’m almost done now."

According to this, KRJ started her studies at the tender age of 17. So it's fair to ask if that might be the case for others. If it is the same with Jill as with KRJ, then Jill is only 19-20 years old. I don't think that's likely, though. Still, one or two current or past students might be younger than we think. DPC itself has opened up this possibility through KRJ.

The daughter Geoff was looking for in EP5 is probably KRJ.
"Ah... I like classical music and arts. I don't like hip hop, it’s ‘too noisy for me. My ears are very sensitive, you see."
KRJ likes classical music and arts. Who sat in on Jill performing classical music? Geoff. Who knew about Italian paintings (art) in EP5? Geoff. Who has red hair like KRJ? Geoff.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I can't recall where but I thought Sage said Tybalt was adopted like she was. Tybalt does boast to MC that he was also poor, which would be similar to the foster environment Sage alludes to (or Tybalt may think that "poor" means "slightly less filthy rich than I am now"). It would be strange for parents to adopt a girl who was the same age as their natural son, so I think that adds more weight to Tybalt also being adopted.
It's when questioning Sage on her name, during Episode 9, since she goes by Morgan. She mentionsthey let her and Tybalt both keep their original names to make it easier to explain that they were adopted. Safe kept hers, but Tybalt had his old name removed in favour of his new family.

Dialogues and most of dialogues dependent scenes uses affinity checks, usually. Status checks used much less frequently. In one(?) lewd scene at ANO's hot tub with Sarah, Melanie & Heather. And in scene with Josy in EP9 in a hallway near MCs room. Probably I miss some, but it doesn't make a lot of sense, since affinity checks is used almost constantly.

I don't get what are you talking about and what's your goal. You want to get a "Jill attracted" status, but not a full successfull path with her? You may get it in different ways. Take care for Sage instead of going to picnic with Jill - it's a 100% Jill path fuck up. Then choice to fight for her in EP7, she will not accept you, but you will get a bonus scene with her in EP9. In the same moment when the break up scene with her are usually shown. Other way - go for picnic, but get a DIK affinity for EP7 scene, when MC sneaks into her room. Or just choice to not fight for her. All this 3 options gives you a bonus scene with her in EP9 as I mentioned above. The unique case and dialogue - when she rejects MC in EP8. Again, it will be the same bonus scene, but with a different dialogue. Bianca will also have some different lines.
If you talk about Quinn and her path. She will dump MC in the library if Jill invites him to a dinner (successfull Jill's path). This way it's a Quinn, who rejects MC, not the opposite. You can get a truly jealous and mad Quinn in EP9 if you do her path with Sage or Bella together and then choice one of them over her.
No, full Jill route. I was just expressing disappointment that you can't romance Jill (and the throuple for that matter) without locking yourself out of being on good terms with Quinn. I find Quinn's defrosting mega bitch arc the most compelling part of the story, so it stings to not be able to have that on any given play through. I'm hoping there's a chance to turn things around in future episodes at least.

Yeah, I got that jealous scene on my Sage save, since it's the one I used to branch into my Others save, so I'm having a bit of regret there lol Hopefully we can make amends in the future. Maybe Vinny inadvertently helped in that regard.

Everyone will be fucked except Jill :BootyTime:
Seems like Tremolo is already preparing the way with in the both of her scenes, so it could go wither way for her.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I find Quinn's defrosting mega bitch arc the most compelling part of the story, so it stings to not be able to have that on any given play through. I'm hoping there's a chance to turn things around in future episodes at least.
I think that could be a possibility in upcoming episodes. Because if we look back at the end of Episode 9 (Halloween party) When Tommy explains what happened in the MC's room with Vinny. When Tommy mentions the bit about how the MC was standing off against Vinny and mentions how he shoved his gun in MC's face. Quinn's expression kinda tells us something there. I'm, not sure what, but she might begin seeing MC's value from that point on if you're on a "Chick/neutral" path. Who knows maybe she's coming around and won't require a DIK MC from that point on?

Who knows, but I'm like you on this, I really hope her path opens up if you previously got locked out of it due to alignment with J&M or Jill path.

Reactions: RandoCard3

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I think that could be a possibility in upcoming episodes. Because if we look back at the end of Episode 9 (Halloween party) When Tommy explains what happened in the MC's room with Vinny. When Tommy mentions the bit about how the MC was standing off against Vinny and mentions how he shoved his gun in MC's face. Quinn's expression kinda tells us something there. I'm, not sure what, but she might begin seeing MC's value from that point on if you're on a "Chick/neutral" path. Who knows maybe she's coming around and won't require a DIK MC from that point on?

Who knows, but I'm like you on this, I really hope her path opens up if you previously got locked out of it due to alignment with J&M or Jill path.
Here's hoping. My one complaint about Being a DIK is that everyones story is locked behind fucking them. Like, Rio's stalker can't be dealt with, unless you're fucking her. I'm hoping that platonic friendship routes start becoming more common now that most of the main routes lock you out of hooking up with anyone and everyone.

Unrelated, but did anyone watch the 2007 comedy-drama show Greek? I feel like a lot of inspiration came from it. Big focus on the party frat, the preppy jock frat, and the one sorority. With the main character even being called Rusty.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Here's hoping. My one complaint about Being a DIK is that everyones story is locked behind fucking them. Like, Rio's stalker can't be dealt with, unless you're fucking her. I'm hoping that platonic friendship routes start becoming more common now that most of the main routes lock you out of hooking up with anyone and everyone.

Unrelated, but did anyone watch the 2007 comedy-drama show Greek? I feel like a lot of inspiration came from it. Big focus on the party frat, the preppy jock frat, and the one sorority. With the main character even being called Rusty.
I'm a bit sceptical about friendship routes becoming more common, I think most side girl interactions will continual to be flirty and with the added caveat of cheating points each time you flirt with someone else on an MG route.

The only thing I know about Greek is when I look up hot sit-com guest stars to see what else they were in Greek shows up on IMDB more often than not.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That would be nice, but outside of a small story modification to include Quinn after the fanbase made a huge deal to including her as a main girl. Doing so only involves a small story rewrite. (I'm still not sold on that being the case either)

But to achieve what you're suggesting would basically invalidate the entire alignment system. Because rewriting the code for that part of the game would just mean scraping the entire premise of the first half of the game, and just isn't a plausible solution.

I know thinking that "Just screw the alignment system and just ignore it from this point on", would just throw the entire intent of the game from the get-go right out of the window. But to keep relationships on a 'flirty and plutonic' level can be done, no doubt about it. But I wouldn't expect the option of personal and intimate relationships with any of them once locked into 1 particular alignment path. This wouldn't be DPC's style.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
I'm a bit sceptical about friendship routes becoming more common, I think most side girl interactions will continual to be flirty and with the added caveat of cheating points each time you flirt with someone else on an MG route.
And thank God for that
I want to be able to play a route where Mc is going to fuck everything that moves
It's fun
:)
That said more is better for everyone ,but the game is already so massive that more is probably going to turn into too much

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
And thank God for that
I want to be able to play a route where Mc is going to fuck everything that moves
It's fun
:)
That said more is better for everyone ,but the game is already so massive that more is probably going to turn into too much
I can't see any more girls being added into the mix at this stage, only possibilities are Sally (most likely), Elena (likely either as MMF threesome or with JB watching), KRJ (unlikely but possible) and the thirsty ghoul (if she's a new character not a known character in disguise) unless you don't count the flashbacks scenes in which case Zoey is also added to the list. I can't see DPC adding any new girls at this stage.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes