Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That sucks, but it must be an issues with your installation. BaDIK is one of the few games of its size and complexity that is more or less bug free. If you have modded your games or are trying to load modded saves in an unmodded game, you are going to have issues. DPC does not like modding of his game so deliberately creates points in each episode where mod detection will crash the executable.

With that in mind, I am confident that if you deleted all your saves, including the persistent file, then started a new game from episode 1 using an unmodded game, you would be able to play all the way through to episode 9 with no issues. You might not want to do that, but that's my recommendation.
Deleted the persistent files a few times already. Yes, my game is modded, I use Sancho's mod, which isn't the problem and yes, I know DPC hates modders, well, not the people who mod, just the mods that are made. Well, he might hate the modders also, but that's a different argument. :ROFLMAO: I even know that the problems I'm having are of my own making. It's all good though. It's just the luck of the draw, whether the game breaks or not for me. :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This contains spoilers for Jill and MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
those two houses do not look alike... they are definitely the same!

so surely Jill is connected to Lynette in some way, but they are certainly not related. Patreon --> NO INCEST

if I had to make a bet I'd say Bianca is the missing link, because in the end if we're not in Jill's path we'll never see Jill's house, so it must be an element, not the only way to understand something about Lynette's family

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
What determines which interaction you get with Karen in the Library? On my DIK Sage (and Others) and CHICK Jill playthrough, I blew her ears out because Tremolo is an idiot who doesn't know how hearing aids work, but on my Neutral Maya/Josy run, I apologised for putting her in the middle with my fight with Maya. Is it path specific, or alignment specific?

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
If the "Others" route doesn't have the option for Fuckface to bone every side girl in the game while Zoey watches from the cuck chair, I'll be upset.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
What determines which interaction you get with Karen in the Library? On my DIK Sage (and Others) and CHICK Jill playthrough, I blew her ears out because Tremolo is an idiot who doesn't know how hearing aids work, but on my Neutral Maya/Josy run, I apologised for putting her in the middle with my fight with Maya. Is it path specific, or alignment specific?
Affinity dependent. DIK MC behaves predictably and specifically shouts to make a stupid joke on her. There's one more similar scene with her at the dorm party, but it depends on MC drunk or not when he talks to her. If MC is drunk, he will do the same thing and will shout to activate her sound aid again. This time it doesn't depend on affinity. Even Chick MC will do that. While if he is sober, he will act friendly.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Why not just play with minigames disabled? They're not required.
Correct me if i'm wrong.

There's a part in the game when you finish rebuilding the DIK mansion, that you will need money for something (i forgot for what exactly) and Rusty will need to sell his car in order to get those money, again i forgot for what it was exactly but i know it was related to the mansion.

But if you do the mini game correctly and you still have money left Rusty will not need to sell his car, but if you turn off the mini games, he will sell his car nonetheless.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav3knight

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Correct me if i'm wrong.

There's a part in the game when you finish rebuilding the DIK mansion, that you will need money for something (i forgot for what exactly) and Rusty will need to sell his car in order to get those money, again i forgot for what it was exactly but i know it was related to the mansion.

But if you do the mini game correctly and you still have money left Rusty will not need to sell his car, but if you turn off the mini games, he will sell his car nonetheless.
If you turn minigames off but have a good relationship with the DIKs then Rusty doesn't have to sell the car.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes