chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
yeah. i know of the changes when mad. but there were key points i thought i would see change and didnt. with her as dik or vise versa. like i figured as a dik she might
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
although im sure it will have more impact in the future

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Going back to it I have to admit that I really like Dungeons & Gremlins session, it aged quite well for me and with Baldur's Gate 3 hype and multiple endings it's just great!

Back in the day people were angry because it took a lot of DPC work that could've been placed elsewhere but IMO it turns out to be a really great change of pace and having EP 7-9 also helps a lot!

It's crazy to me that with all of the storylines and characters DPC managed to basically squeeze D&D love letter into this episode and it's really welcome.

screenshot0172.png

Last edited:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Going back to it I have to admit that I really like Dungeons & Gremlins session, it aged quite well for me and with Baldur's Gate 3 hype and multiple endings it's just great!

Back in the day people were angry because it took a lot of DPC work that could've been placed elsewhere but IMO it turns out to be a really great change of pace and having EP 7-9 also helps a lot!

It's crazy to me that with all of the storylines and characters DPC managed to squise basically D&D love letter in this episode and its' really welcome.

View attachment 2859369
earlier, someone asked what sex with arieth would look like. the sewer scene gets close to how i imagine it

TanWaifuHunter

Sep 1, 2021
Trying not to spoil myself too much, I'm going DIK/Sage and on episode 6 or 7 (I think) on this playthrough and I had sex with Jade towards the beginning of the game am I fucked?

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
oh,my divine ,little,sweet love angel,
your twinkling ,shining eyes look at me with the most yearning lust.

your juicy,luscious little breasts and nipples allow me to lick,
suck,nibble and gentle bite for hours,
they were created by mother nature as divine perfection.

But oh my god,
when i look at that heavenly divine firm ass,
the drool is already coming out of my mouth,
as i grab those firm bottom,
and lick you,
until you scream and tremble from the most thunderous squirting orgasm.

after which you sit beautifully on my face,
and i lick your delicious juices,
until your eyes roll back from yet another orgasm.

O, josy,josy,josy,josy,
To you we pray for eternal love,
from you we get strength and hope,
you are heaven on earth,ti amo my darling :love::love::love::love:
Alady,Alady,Alady !!
View attachment 2859165
okay, this is pretty weird.

7w4ea4.jpg

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
exhibit C: kinda works both for and against her. she herself admits that she has emotional issues that kinda make her a ticking time bomb. and mc is bound to do something dumb to earn her wrath. but hey, she gets credit for being honest, but the mc needs to learn how to sleep with 1 eye open.

in conclusion. great girl? yes.
perfect? no!
worth it? again yes, but im investing in some sort of safe room!
Just think about all the crazy kinky make up sex. :sneaky:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Anyone who thinks so doesn't even deserve the throuple. Any relationship, whether normal or throuple, requires work. There will always be good days and bad days in a relationship, but if you only stick together in the good times and not in the bad times, then any relationship will fail. You love your partner as they are and not as you wish them to be.

If you want the throuple, you have to accept Josy and Maya with all their good and bad sides and then it will work. Does Maya's situation with Patrick annoy me? Naturally. But if you want something, you have to work and fight for it. In game and life nothing is given to you.
I don't like the throuple, I much prefer Josy solo. Or Maya dying so I never have to interact with her again, I'd even take Quinn getting promoted to main love interest if that happens.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dik status your affinity doesn't have to be. Josy is the only girl that falls perfectly in the middle she clearly isn't full chick but isn't full dik as well and prefers that in mc as well it seems
But to hold a DIK status requires DIK actions. Josy and Maya didn't like the picture of the MC with the Pink Rose Girls. The Body Shots Party competition is something Josy and Maya might not like either. They haven't seen it, but it's mentioned to talk about the MC, so they'll find out sooner or later.

I believe that Josy and Maya like DIK action from the MC, as long as these actions only affect Josy and Maya. Isabella and Maya talk about this topic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But there we have the problem. Maintaining DIK status with JM without angering JM is impossible. That's why I think that the DIK will lead to separation from the throuple. However, there is a risk that there will be a single route for Josy and/or Maya with the MC, but this could be limited in time. If the MC goes wild, then once Maya's issue is resolved, Josy and Maya will get back together and the MC will end up without Josy and/or Maya.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I agree so much on this. What I'd add is that one of the biggest positives to DPC's work (in my not so humble opinion), is that the breasts and dicks are not oversized to the point of some deranged fantasy. The characters are more relatable not just because of their looks, but also because of their character, their responses, their behaviors, and their feelings. A harem would ruin it just as much as oversized breasts or having no reaction to the MC groping them at every chance.

The three-way relationship was an interesting thought experiment, but what ruined it for me was the casual disregard they gave the MC when discussing their mutual love (for each other) in the still wrecked library. The MC was there as a wall decoration, as far as they were concerned (and I think DPC played that aspect up beautifully by blending the MC literally into the wall behind them near the end). He was nothing but an afterthought in their conversation. And that means both of them DQ'd themselves in my book.

Sage is the real deal for me, but not before she was able to put her obsession aside. Loyalty (of sorts), smarts, dedication, responsibility, beauty, AND the ability to explore her kinky side. You just can't do better than that. Well, if not for the family baggage (which had a FANTASTIC foreshadowing with the overturned picture and a few casual comments).

Controversy: I also like Lily and think there's a place for her if my suspicions turn out to be true. Warning the MC off exposes one of two things to me, and if she isn't who she seems to be, it could make for a VERY interesting story arc. All I can say is, MC needs to stay good overall and remain true to his upbringing.
It's interesting how different people's perceptions are. I didn't feel the way you did about this conversation in EP4 because the MC confronted Josy and Maya about it beforehand because they both cheated with the MC and for this reason they had to talk about their existing relationship first. The MC was not a part of their relationship at the time. This conversation then comes out so they don't feel jealous about the MC. This is actually the basis for a threesome relationship.

Then, when prerequisites for the throuple relationship are met, we then begin to see how the existing relationship of Josy and Maya integrates the MC. This is of course a process that stretches over several EPs. By the end of EP9, the MC has fully integrated and the throuple has evolved into a three-way relationship.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just had to give dalli_x two red hearts
He and I always seem to agree on things

And we both want the throuple to live happily ever after
That makes us the coolest dudes here

• Red Heart
Reactions: dalli_x

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
oh,my divine ,little,sweet love angel,
your twinkling ,shining eyes look at me with the most yearning lust.

your juicy,luscious little breasts and nipples allow me to lick,
suck,nibble and gentle bite for hours,
they were created by mother nature as divine perfection.

But oh my god,
when i look at that heavenly divine firm ass,
the drool is already coming out of my mouth,
as i grab those firm bottom,
and lick you,
until you scream and tremble from the most thunderous squirting orgasm.

after which you sit beautifully on my face,
and i lick your delicious juices,
until your eyes roll back from yet another orgasm.

O, josy,josy,josy,josy,
To you we pray for eternal love,
from you we get strength and hope,
you are heaven on earth,ti amo my darling :love::love::love::love:
Alady,Alady,Alady !!
View attachment 2859165
Ha! I've seen transvestites who look better than her :KEK:

R.jpg

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I don't think it would be bad, the DIK's rated her well in this regard.
But she reminds me of Ronald McDonald, I was never able to get interested in her.
As the DIKs say, she's probably the kind of hot that looks better when you're drunk, looking like something you'd be willing to fuck. The problem, of course, is that very few people play VNs while drunk so while they might see her as hot we just see her as an abomination.
zoeys an interesting wrench in the mix. did you or anyone else notice a difference in her dialog in ep 9, if you make her chick vs dik? i dont think i did.
The only one I noticed is when you go on the roof and meet Tommy with her, she will either say he seems like a douche if she isn't a DIK or mention he is using you to get into girl's underwear if she is.
Looking at the scripts, it mostly comes into effect for some minor dialogue. Like with Neil she'll cuss (adding in "you don't have to give the token bullshit response" to missing you), she mentions she is trying not to be a dick that day if you mention she changed during your convo at the benches, your text history with her changes a bit, and aside from the one I mentioned her encounter with the Firefighter goes differently, she mentions she kneed him in the crotch.

Reactions: chuck69

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

It's crazy to me that with all of the storylines and characters DPC managed to squise basically D&D love letter in this episode and its' really welcome.

View attachment 2859369
I was just spanking and throwing Sally around whenever I got the chance during this :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes