Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
For all of maya fans out there where is the point when u gonna say this is enough this girl is playing me around and i need to stop this shit
To answer ur question
whether she was forced to or not the point is she sets him up and thats what’s matter of course u can still forgive her but for me if someone did it once he can do it again so it’s a big ❌

As for when well she signed for a free tuition and she somehow knows about Quinn little dark playtime playground but still stick around dunno about you but even if i needed the money and the tuition i would rather look for a job than staying around with a bunch of prostution market thing going on there and don’t bring me anything about why she needs it because i know but the matter fact that she - by her own will -decided to stay there even if she claims haiting it rather than working in a decent place even if it is at a library so that will tell about a future character developpement specialy since now she under Quinn’s wings

And last but not least if someone come to your room and u don’t have a place to stay wouldn’t you leave in other word you were gently kicked to let the guest staying there and that’s what’s happend with the mc i said it again gentely kicked whether he is pissed at josy or Maya it does not matter because he left to let josy stay in other words he kicked himself out to let josy stay there

Seing how you guys defend Maya each time i wonder if pinkcake decided to put a scene where she shoot the mc will you guys still defend her afteward it would not suprise me if it’s the case
But yeahh there is a lot to maya to discover and she is not a saint as she seems to be

Last edited:

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
For all of maya fans out there where is the point when u gonna say this is enough this girl is playing me around and i need to stop this shit
To answer ur question
whether she was forced to or not the point is she sets him up and thats what’s matter of course u can still forgive her but for me if someone did it once he can do it again so it’s a big ❌

As for when well she signed for a free tuition and she somehow knows about Quinn little dark playtime playground but still stick around dunno about you but even if i needed the money and the tuition i would rather look for a job than staying around with a bunch of prostution market thing going on there and don’t bring me anything about why she needs it because i know but the matter fact that she - by her own will -decided to stay there even if she claims haiting it rather than working in a decent place even if it is at a library so that will tell about a future character developpement specialy since now she under Quinn’s wings

And last but not least if someone come to your room and u don’t have a place to stay wouldn’t you leave in other word you were gently kicked to let the guest staying there and that’s what’s happend with the mc i said it again gentely kicked whether he is pissed at josy or Maya it does not matter because he left to let josy stay in other words he kicked himself out to let josy stay there

Seing how you guys defend Maya each time i wonder if pinkcake decided to put a scene where she shoot the mc will you guys still defend her afteward it would not suprise meif it’s the case
But yeahh there is a lot to maya to duscover and she is not a saint as she seems to be

I dont know what you're trying to say.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
To answer ur question

Seing how you guys defend Maya each time i wonder if pinkcake decided to put a scene where she shoot the mc will you guys still defend her afteward it would not suprise meif it’s the case
But yeahh there is a lot to maya to duscover and she is not a saint as she seems to be

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
whether she was forced to or not the point
Why not? That seems like a pretty important detail when discussing what someone does end up doing.

As for when well she signed for a free tuition and she somehow knows about Quinn little dark playtime playground
She does not.

but even if i needed the money and the tuition i would rather look for a job than staying around with a bunch of prostution market thing
Never say never. Also she hasn't engaged in anything with the restaurant.

the matter fact that she - by her own will -decided to stay there even if she claims haiting it rather than working in a decent place even if it is at a library
While I agree that she could find some other way to make money, it's not like it's an unreal thing to do something that you hate for money. There's a reason a lot of people don't like their jobs but continue to them anyway.

This isn't the MC's room though. It's Maya's and her roommate's, who ends up being Josy (?). The MC was freeloading there the entire time. No one had to house him, especially when he already had a room with Troy.

Is anyone ever?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Why not? That seems like a pretty important detail when discussing what someone does end up doing.

She does not.

Never say never. Also she hasn't engaged in anything with the restaurant.

While I agree that she could find some other way to make money, it's not like it's an unreal thing to do something that you hate for money. There's a reason a lot of people don't like their jobs but continue to them anyway.

This isn't the MC's room though. It's Maya's and her roommate's, who ends up being Josy (?). The MC was freeloading there the entire time. No one had to house him, especially when he already had a room with Troy.

Is anyone ever?
U seens like u trying to defend her at any cost fair enough if i took a real life example if i set u up would you even consider to forgive me as you did with maya

If she didn’t signed up for a free tuition (even if there isn’t any) what is she doing at the Hot’s then wasn’t she the first one who brought up the free tuition rumor thing when u pledge to then in the first place

We are not talking about any regular job we are talking about prostitution it could destroy her since she still only a student ,it can have a negative impact on her studies and even on her whole life

So beasicly you turn your word to what i told you earlier when i said( she told him to stay until she found her roommate and then u leave ) dunno bout you but it’s seems like a kicked student situation here don’t you think ?? even if it is a gentle kick out

Don’t care about the others because they are pretty easy to read and you know what u gonna see from them while Maya us the one that playing the little saint here even tho u all know she isn’t as saint as she pretend to be

Lokomia

Aug 16, 2018
To answer ur question

I love this game. I really enjoyed the update. Disregarding the harem game's MC cliche.

I think Maya's initiation Prank was really awefull. Pretty shading thing. But she doesn't know about the prostitution issue, the Mc was not explicit about Quinn's business, he just said that Quinn is not a good person and even not all HOTs know about this business. Maya probably need the money to pay for Josy's tuition.

About being kicked out. That was Maya's apartament, wasn't? The MC was there as a favor. Maya was propably "saving" the room for Josy by the time she get in the college.

I like Maya. I love Isabella.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I rate the chances of getting an MC + Quinn ending option as at least 50-50.

Remember the ex in AL was never considered a main LI either and played a mini-antagonist role contemptuous of the Megan/MC relationship ala Quinn's mocking of Maya if the MC shows he has a soft spot for her. Yet there was an ending epilogue for the MC getting with the ex - and it was a pretty sweet epilogue too.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I love this game. I really enjoyed the update. Disregarding the harem game's MC cliche.

I think Maya's initiation Prank was really awefull. Pretty shading thing. But she doesn't know about the prostitution issue, the Mc was not explicit about Quinn's business, he just said that Quinn is not a good person and even not all HOTs know about this business. Maya probably need the money to pay for Josy's tuition.

About being kicked out. That was Maya's apartament, wasn't? The MC was there as a favor. Maya was propably "saving" the room for Josy by the time she get in the college.

This is what I honestly understand is happening too. I'm not defending Maya or anything, I really don't get what is so terrible here unless we are missing something.
(and what Jill did about the bullyng thing was ok too, no need for the MC to get mad at her)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018

If she did not know about the prostitution thing couldn’t she understand that by doing the tasks

No matter how you see it . It was a gentle kick out

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes