Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I think the whole Chad and Sage thing will come to ahead in the next update it needs to really for Sage because Chad is always going to have her tied down and that's only putting people off he, the relationship with the MC needs to grow.
Yeah, the breakup with Chad will certainly happen sooner or later, but I think it will just be a stepping stone in Sage's arc with the MC. There are currently 2 drama-triangles in play (MC-Maya-Josy and MC-Bella-Jill), Sage isn't linked to another LI, only Quinn, and thus may be at the epicenter of bringing events on the campus to a head.

I hypothesize that there will be a showdown between Sage and Quinn, possibly in the penultimate chapter of Season 1, when Sage finds out about the Menu.

Judging by the number of girls initially at the pool vs the numbers that stood around with Sage; and that both Tommy and Dawes are in league with Quinn, Sage may well lose the battle for the HOTs and will need the MC to be more than just a fuck-buddy. This will be where the MC needs to man up and make a path choice: does he really, really have Sage's back? As a lot of things can get exposed here e.g. The MC's use of the Menu (if he has) to all the LIs.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I hypothesize that there will be a showdown between Sage and Quinn, possibly in the penultimate chapter of Season 1, when Sage finds out about the Menu.
This is definitely coming. Sage probably won't appreciate that Quinn's effectively hijacked HOTs for her own dope and hooker ring. :p Gotta say though, I've got a gut feeling that we're going to eventually see some kind of "redemption" arc for Quinn.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You know what would be great in any of the season 2 changelogs?
  • Added Quinn as LI
  • Added Jade as LI
  • Added Riona as LI
  • Added Cathy as LI
  • Added Envy as LI
Best update ever if it did.
giphy0098.gif
Judging by the number of girls initially at the pool vs the numbers that stood around with Sage; and that both Tommy and Dawes are in league with Quinn, Sage may well lose the battle for the HOTs and will need the MC to be more than just a fuck-buddy. This will be where the MC needs to man up and make a path choice: does he really, really have Sage's back? As a lot of things can get exposed here e.g. The MC's use of the Menu (if he has) to all the LIs.
I wonder if the other girls would turn their back on Sage or stand up for her who knows Quinn might push some of them to far and turn against her, but for sure there will be a showdown between the two how long can you keep all these behind the scenes goings-on from Sage or will it be the MC that eventually tells her what Quinn has been doing behind her back.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
U seens like u trying to defend her at any cost fair enough if i took a real life example if i set u up would you even consider to forgive me as you did with maya

If she didn’t signed up for a free tuition (even if there isn’t any) what is she doing at the Hot’s then wasn’t she the first one who brought up the free tuition rumor thing when u pledge to then in the first place

We are not talking about any regular job we are talking about prostitution it could destroy her since she still only a student ,it can have a negative impact on her studies and even on her whole life

So beasicly you turn your word to what i told you earlier when i said( she told him to stay until she found her roommate and then u leave ) dunno bout you but it’s seems like a kicked student situation here don’t you think ?? even if it is a gentle kick out

Don’t care about the others because they are pretty easy to read and you know what u gonna see from them while Maya us the one that playing the little saint here even tho u all know she isn’t as saint as she pretend to be
You`re making some good observations and than some bad ones that`s why your point is not coming across.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why this sad,shy look?Because Maya has self awarness and conscience,she knows she fucked up and she feels guilty about it.
That`s the same reason why she cries here.What she did wasn`t cool and she does take the blame for it.

You are right,she knows the HoT tasks are sexual in nature and she goes with it,she tries to go with it on her terms,nontheless she does.

She has no clue,however about the prostitution,none,even when Quinn makes it bluntly obvious - "Loose lips sink ships But loose hips get tips" - Maya still didn`t get the hint.She`s oblivious as of how this tuition thing works.I don`t think she will be on board with it once she understands the deal.

The leaving dorm thing,it`s consistent with MC`s character to just leave,that`s what he does with Troy,no discussion,no attempt to understand he just leaves.
Look at their facial expressions,neither of them wanted MC to learn about their romance in this way,both of them had plenty of time and opportunities to let him know but they were waiting for sign from the heavens that it`s the right time.With Josy she at least did told him she is in a relationship.

I rate the chances of getting an MC + Quinn ending option as at least 50-50.

Remember the ex in AL was never considered a main LI either and played a mini-antagonist role contemptuous of the Megan/MC relationship ala Quinn's mocking of Maya if the MC shows he has a soft spot for her. Yet there was an ending epilogue for the MC getting with the ex - and it was a pretty sweet epilogue too.
I think it`s even higher than 50-50 after ep 3,the reason being,restaurant has somewhat became it`s own path,you have to sacrifice other scenes and the relationship points associated,to get the scene with Quinn and Riona.So if it requires special choices to be made it has to lead somwhere right?Please?

Bod33k

Dec 1, 2017
Hello.
Justin finished second playthrough and I can't help but wonder if the author is trying the same trick he did in acting lessons:
So in short you come up to a dream come true situation and immediately after you will have to make a terrible choice. I kinda feel it coming again.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello.
Justin finished second playthrough and I can't help but wonder if the author is trying the same trick he did in acting lessons:
So in short you come up to a dream come true situation and immediately after you will have to make a terrible choice. I kinda feel it coming again.
It does feel like that at times, doesn't it? especially with Josy and Maya I mean that could happen but I don't think we will have the same outcome as AL but to do the same thing twice probably wouldn't be the best idea if he was to do that I wouldn't bother playing another one of his game as it just strikes me as a lack of ideas and just going with same old.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
You`re making some good observations and than some bad ones that`s why your point is not coming across.

Why this sad,shy look?Because Maya has self awarness and conscience,she knows she fucked up and she feels guilty about it.
That`s the same reason why she cries here.What she did wasn`t cool and she does take the blame for it.

You are right,she knows the HoT tasks are sexual in nature and she goes with it,she tries to go with it on her terms,nontheless she does.

She has no clue,however about the prostitution,none,even when Quinn makes it bluntly obvious - "Loose lips sink ships But loose hips get tips" - Maya still didn`t get the hint.She`s oblivious as of how this tuition thing works.I don`t think she will be on board with it once she understands the deal.

The leaving dorm thing,it`s consistent with MC`s character to just leave,that`s what he does with Troy,no discussion,no attempt to understand he just leaves.
Look at their facial expressions,neither of them wanted MC to learn about their romance in this way,both of them had plenty of time and opportunities to let him know but they were waiting for sign from the heavens that it`s the right time.With Josy she at least did told him she is in a relationship.

I think it`s even higher than 50-50 after ep 3,the reason being,restaurant has somewhat became it`s own path,you have to sacrifice other scenes and the relationship points associated,to get the scene with Quinn and Riona.So if it requires special choices to be made it has to lead somwhere right?Please?
Have to admit I didn’t read your post, just looked at the pictures :love:

Joking, seems a lot of people’s preconceptions are based off of their own play through, Each character is different depending on what route you take or what choice you make to engage in one scene and not the other.

I had to change my SSD and lost my original play through and it took me 4 or 5 attempts to get back to MC and Maya making out for the first time. She would close her eyes and say no.

If I didn’t complete any other play throughs I can easily come to the conclusion that Jill is just a Princess in a castle that can’t help putting her nose into other peoples business, Sage skips legs days but not ass days and Indidnt blame Chad going somewhere else for a little more meat. Quinn is an out of control junkie with no conscience.

But no, you see that all characters have faults and different levels of “innocence”. This is great character building and why BaDIK is shaping up to be the bar in VN everyone else should aim for, or you know fuck it, make and incest harem brothel patch and ignore the story and we all get to fuck the MCs dead mom eventually.

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Have to admit I didn’t read your post, just looked at the pictures :love:

Joking, seems a lot of people’s preconceptions are based off of their own play through, Each character is different depending on what route you take or what choice you make to engage in one scene and not the other.

I had to change my SSD and lost my original play through and it took me 4 or 5 attempts to get back to MC and Maya making out for the first time. She would close her eyes and say no.

If I didn’t complete any other play throughs I can easily come to the conclusion that Jill is just a Princess in a castle that can’t help putting her nose into other peoples business, Sage skips legs days but not ass days and Indidnt blame Chad going somewhere else for a little more meat. Quinn is an out of control junkie with no conscience.

But no, you see that all characters have faults and different levels of “innocence”. This is great character building and why BaDIK is shaping up to be the bar in VN everyone else should aim for, or you know fuck it, make and incest harem brothel patch and ignore the story and we all get to fuck the MCs dead mom eventually.
Sorry for the rant, just posted so I didn’t have to reply to each private message I have received recently. Hope it covers enough :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jill is just a Princess in a castle that can’t help putting her nose into other peoples business,
Could also be hers and the MC downfall she might poke around his business and find out he has been seeing other girls I think Jill might be hard work if she feels the need to know about everything.

Quinn is an out of control junkie with no conscience.
She is not out of control yet but she is very close to it look at the concern Riona shows about her wanting to expand and her no conscience is her just being ruthless in her business she needs the money and will go to any lengths for that.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
At this moment, I am going by the music :p

Anyone who has this melancholy song from AL as their "Love theme" is at risk as far as I am concerned :LOL:

Going by that completely out-of-nowhere criteria, currently safe among the 5 main designated LIs are Maya, Sage and Jill.

Reactions: vir_cotto

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Could also be hers and the MC downfall she might poke around his business and find out he has been seeing other girls I think Jill might be hard work if she feels the need to know about everything.

She is not out of control yet but she is very close to it look at the concern Riona shows about her wanting to expand and her no conscience is her just being ruthless in her business she needs the money and will go to any lengths for that.
In regards to Quinn you can see how people can come to quick a verdict about her. This isn’t my personal view of Quinn but the writing easily pushes you that way and then drags you the other way.

Everyone is shocked and angry about the reveal and ending of ep.3 while others are wanting more of the other characters and less of a couple of others. Personally I want more Jill, and of course Maya and let’s dream about both at once :love:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Everyone is shocked and angry about the reveal and ending of ep.3 while others are wanting more of the other characters and less of a couple of others
Well now that it's been a few weeks since it was released is this still the feeling or have people over it now? there is still a long way to go in terms of character development hell after this next update everyone might be kissing Maya's ass again. :unsure: I was sorry to judge you so quickly attitudes will be well erased if that is the case.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Up till this point I thought she is in control,there`s more to why she wants more recruits,because she`s aware she`s losing money because of new recruits and yet she wants to keep pushing,that doesn`t make sens.
Never saw her as lacking in conscience or ruthless,even before she won me completly...but than I do get her sens of humor and thinks she`s funny af :LOL:

You have to be somewhere in between to get that scene,I got it even on my HoT playthrough,which is favouring Quinn anytime I have a chance to do so.Some one cracked the exact range of points that you need for it in the past,might try your luck with the search button;)

GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Up till this point I thought she is in control,there`s more to why she wants more recruits,because she`s aware she`s losing money because of new recruits and yet she wants to keep pushing,that doesn`t make sens.
Never saw her as lacking in conscience or ruthless,even before she won me completly...but than I do get her sens of humor and thinks she`s funny af :LOL:

You have to be somewhere in between to get that scene,I got it even on my HoT playthrough,which is favouring Quinn anytime I have a chance to do so.Some one cracked the exact range of points that you need for it in the past,might try your luck with the search button;)
I know by heart and have no problem with it for a while, was just illustrating how one or two choices can change your views on a character.

Like with Quinn and the threesome, if you take her up on it you see a glimpse of her that others who haven’t been there see so everyone’s opinion is different.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I know by heart and have no problem with it for a while, was just illustrating how one or two choices can change your views on a character.

Like with Quinn and the threesome, if you take her up on it you see a glimpse of her that others who haven’t been there see so everyone’s opinion is different.

Or she's doing an Honest Iago on the MC.

Iago is one of Shakespeare's most sinister , often considered such because of the unique trust that Othello places in him, which he betrays while maintaining his reputation for honesty and dedication. Shakespeare contrasts Iago with Othello's nobility and integrity. With 1,097 lines, Iago has more lines in the play than Othello himself.

Iago is a schemer and manipulator, as he is often referred to as "honest Iago", displaying his skill at deceiving other characters so that not only do they not suspect him, but they count on him as the person most likely to be truthful.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Ironic, game is titled "Being a DIK", and having read quite a bit of the thread can't see anyone being a dick in here. :D Rare for a game as popular as this one is have to say. Guess it's just telling that no one has anything to bitch about the game or the dev, quality game, quality community. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes