Lokomia

Aug 16, 2018
If she did not know about the prostitution thing couldn’t she understand that by doing the tasks

No matter how you see it . It was a gentle kick out
These tasks are designed to mess up the rookies. I think the idea is to see how they will work around these tasks and i don't think most of them are such a big deal. Well, don't really know i didn't attended a US College.

Sure. A gentle kick out, but from a place the MC where freloading. I don't see the problem here.

Reactions: GGGRRRE

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I love this game. I really enjoyed the update. Disregarding the harem game's MC cliche.

I think Maya's initiation Prank was really awefull. Pretty shading thing. But she doesn't know about the prostitution issue, the Mc was not explicit about Quinn's business, he just said that Quinn is not a good person and even not all HOTs know about this business. Maya probably need the money to pay for Josy's tuition.

About being kicked out. That was Maya's apartament, wasn't? The MC was there as a favor. Maya was propably "saving" the room for Josy by the time she get in the college.

I like Maya. I love Isabella.
The pool scene at the HOt's made it obvious to her what was expected, she's on the spectrum if she didn't get it when Quinn made her spiel.

Reactions: Ilhares

Haphaestes

Nov 22, 2018
Being a DIK v0.3 Walkthrough
I must be missing something because at the DIK Frat party I cannot unlock Free Roam Mode. Nothing left I can find to click on and the boys upstairs were the last one to click on. I normally don't use walk throughs on the first run through. This one didn't help that situation. I did see where someone dropped a save but I am not interested in that either.

If you can help, thanks. I see there are others with the same issue.

• Angry
Reactions: DrackDrap

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I just finished v0.3.1, so Josey called MC and basically she invited herself to MCs dorm room, he said he's already living with a girl, Josey still tried to get in, (presumably sleeping in the same bed as MC), but he said that'd awkward so she give up with it, all these full knowing Maya is living in the same campus, presumably guarding her dorm room waiting for her. (of course, Maya isn't aware what Josey's been doing behind her back).

Now she just popped up in Maya's room as if nothing had happened lmao. She was planning to break up with Maya? Now that she moved in to Maya's room (Just because MC wasn't available), will she break up with her? That would be awkward if you ask me, considering they're living under the same roof now.
There is a conversation between Maya and Derek where he mentions her previous relationship after seeing Maya and the protagonist kissing as a way for he to slow down things with the MC. During said talk Maya mentions that she is either fighting or being ghosted by her partner, so yes i would say Josy and her were close to break things up.
Finding Maya and protagonist in that situation is sure to make things even more awkward between the two.:)

For all of maya fans out there where is the point when u gonna say this is enough this girl is playing me around and i need to stop this shit
To answer ur question
whether she was forced to or not the point is she sets him up and thats what’s matter of course u can still forgive her but for me if someone did it once he can do it again so it’s a big ❌

As for when well she signed for a free tuition and she somehow knows about Quinn little dark playtime playground but still stick around dunno about you but even if i needed the money and the tuition i would rather look for a job than staying around with a bunch of prostution market thing going on there and don’t bring me anything about why she needs it because i know but the matter fact that she - by her own will -decided to stay there even if she claims haiting it rather than working in a decent place even if it is at a library so that will tell about a future character developpement specialy since now she under Quinn’s wings
Did you really paid attention when playing that part of the game?:oops::oops::oops:

Maya was going to abandon the HOT's scavenger hunt because she didn't want to go around having sex with strange men, since you know with her being mostly sexually atracted to women that would be pretty strange for her. Even when the protagonist "offer his services" since also needs to have sex for the DIK's hell week Maya was still not interested in the free tuition offer anymore.
It was only after her father's visit and later Derek that she decides to go full speed ahead with the scavenger tasks, because on her words she couldn't trust her father's lies.

And last but not least if someone come to your room and u don’t have a place to stay wouldn’t you leave in other word you were gently kicked to let the guest staying there and that’s what’s happend with the mc i said it again gentely kicked whether he is pissed at josy or Maya it does not matter because he left to let josy stay in other words he kicked himself out to let josy stay there

Seing how you guys defend Maya each time i wonder if pinkcake decided to put a scene where she shoot the mc will you guys still defend her afteward it would not suprise me if it’s the case
But yeahh there is a lot to maya to discover and she is not a saint as she seems to be
So what is the problem?
Maya said she was only letting you stay in her room until the receptionist was able to find you another place and so long as her roomate didn't arrived.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Today, Being A DIK Episodes 1-3 were released for +$5 tiers. The patched version works well and the corrections I've made since its release have been typos. The next version of the game will be v0.4.0 including Episode 4.

If you check my front page you will notice that it's called Season 1. In case you missed that information, this means that I'm splitting the game into a new binary starting Season 2. This makes the game easier to download and the name "Season" doesn't imply anything else than a new binary.

All seasons will eventually be merged into a big single binary, when the game is completed.

In development news, work has indeed begun on the next episode. My new animation PC is up and running. I have posed and dedicated a 30 second long animation for it, which I couldn't have done without it.

Polls for the next episode will start on Sunday. The first poll is a very special poll where +$10 patrons will decide which girl they like the most, for a...special event.

Thank you so much for your support!

Best regards

Dr PinkCake

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018

Today, Being A DIK Episodes 1-3 were released for +$5 tiers. The patched version works well and the corrections I've made since its release have been typos. The next version of the game will be v0.4.0 including Episode 4.

If you check my front page you will notice that it's called Season 1. In case you missed that information, this means that I'm splitting the game into a new binary starting Season 2. This makes the game easier to download and the name "Season" doesn't imply anything else than a new binary.

All seasons will eventually be merged into a big single binary, when the game is completed.

In development news, work has indeed begun on the next episode. My new animation PC is up and running. I have posed and dedicated a 30 second long animation for it, which I couldn't have done without it.

Polls for the next episode will start on Sunday. The first poll is a very special poll where +$10 patrons will decide which girl they like the most, for a...special event.

Thank you so much for your support!

Best regards

Dr PinkCake
Damn, work hasn't started on the next update yet. :(

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Hmm? He just said it started and even did a 30 sec animation using the new PC.
Oh joy! A whole 30 secs worth of test animation :O To be fair, just got into this game, so I'm totally out of the loop on what kind of update schedule the dev usually has. Either way, can't wait. Easily one of the best games out there, and by far the best 3d game. :)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh joy! A whole 30 secs worth of test animation :O To be fair, just got into this game, so I'm totally out of the loop on what kind of update schedule the dev usually has. Either way, can't wait. Easily one of the best games out there, and by far the best 3d game. :)
He releases a new update every three months, so we should be seeing V0.4 sometime in november if no delay happen.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
He releases a new update every three months, so we should be seeing V0.4 sometime in november if no delay happen.
Really? Three months between updates? Since the updates are whole chapters, that's pretty damn impressive to be honest, considering the over all quality of everything in this game. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes