DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Ironic, game is titled "Being a DIK", and having read quite a bit of the thread can't see anyone being a dick in here. :D Rare for a game as popular as this one is have to say. Guess it's just telling that no one has anything to bitch about the game or the dev, quality game, quality community. ;)
Don't worry, there definitely are dicks on this thread. They're just passive aggressive and take it out on other threads

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Don't worry, there definitely are dicks on this thread. They're just passive aggressive and take it out on other threads
Yup, guess that's unavoidable considering how pent up people talking on these forums usually seem to be :D But from what I've scrolled through this thread, seems like the more "healthy" threads on this site. Especially since a lot of the conversation centers around the characters and their personalities, which is another feather to the devs cap, since it shows how well written the characters actually are :)

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Yup, guess that's unavoidable considering how pent up people talking on these forums usually seem to be :D But from what I've scrolled through this thread, seems like the more "healthy" threads on this site. Especially since a lot of the conversation centers around the characters and their personalities, which is another feather to the devs cap, since it shows how well written the characters actually are :)
Yes, its definitely the most cultured thread

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
dunno about you guys but if someone points this at me I'll think twice before messing with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She wouldn't be that stupid if she was to do that it would be out of desperation either way that's her weakness see if she didn't use drugs I'd look at her a lot more different and I think even name88 would have the extra competition for her :p

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
She wouldn't be that stupid if she was to do that it would be out of desperation either way that's her weakness see if she didn't use drugs I'd look at her a lot more different and I think even name88 would have the extra competition for her :p
i guess she is, even more, crazier than I thought
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and name88 now I understand where the migraine comes from, poor little angel

• Wow
Reactions: Mormont

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Hopefully they'll get her better needles next time.

That relic looks like it's from the 1950's/60's.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
For all of maya fans out there where is the point when u gonna say this is enough this girl is playing me around and i need to stop this shit
To answer ur question
whether she was forced to or not the point is she sets him up and thats what’s matter of course u can still forgive her but for me if someone did it once he can do it again so it’s a big ❌

As for when well she signed for a free tuition and she somehow knows about Quinn little dark playtime playground but still stick around dunno about you but even if i needed the money and the tuition i would rather look for a job than staying around with a bunch of prostution market thing going on there and don’t bring me anything about why she needs it because i know but the matter fact that she - by her own will -decided to stay there even if she claims haiting it rather than working in a decent place even if it is at a library so that will tell about a future character developpement specialy since now she under Quinn’s wings

And last but not least if someone come to your room and u don’t have a place to stay wouldn’t you leave in other word you were gently kicked to let the guest staying there and that’s what’s happend with the mc i said it again gentely kicked whether he is pissed at josy or Maya it does not matter because he left to let josy stay in other words he kicked himself out to let josy stay there

Seing how you guys defend Maya each time i wonder if pinkcake decided to put a scene where she shoot the mc will you guys still defend her afteward it would not suprise me if it’s the case
But yeahh there is a lot to maya to discover and she is not a saint as she seems to be
The-anxiety-cure-cbt4panic-going-crazy-mad.png

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Maya probably need the money to pay for Josy's tuition.
Nope. Josy's father saved money for her tuition as we learned in previous episodes.

About being kicked out. That was Maya's apartament, wasn't? The MC was there as a favor. Maya was propably "saving" the room for Josy by the time she get in the college.
Nope, again. Maya was ghosted - at least she said that (although, that's probably another plot hole). She wasn't in contact with Josy for who knows how long. And while Josy thought they're still in a relationship, Maya didn't think that way.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
To be fair, that comment was for me and my ignorance. :D Found this game a couple of days ago, and had no idea what kind of an update schedule the dev usually has. :p But I'm smartified on the subject now, and know that the latest update dropped a couple of weeks back. :)
I'm not an official spokesperson for DPC, but I'll have you know he's the most hard-working dev there is. Virtually all his free time goes into developing the game.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I'm not an official spokesperson for DPC, but I'll have you know he's the most hard-working dev there is. Virtually all his free time goes into developing the game.
Judging by the game and the time and thought people invest in his characters in here, not hard to believe. Still cannot fucking believe it took me this long to find this game ffs. :p

Reactions: michael1984
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes