Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She better get all the secrets out before she makes a move on the MC or she can share the dog house with a certain other character :rolleyes:
Can we be certain she is hiding any secrets though? yes she is a mystery but on the outside, all it seems is a woman that misses her husband I think some of these darker ideas are a bit silly.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
not exactly, Mc never told Josy were he was he just said "i'm sharing a room with a girl" and yet she showed up at maya place. During the game maya answered the phone a couple times saying: "oh this call is important...see you later". There is no way to prove it but my guess is Josy called her. The two of them talked this hole time and maya did think that way becaus she lied to mc more than one time
1) i have a boyfriend
2) i don't have a boyfriend
3) ok , i have a girlfriend, i'm into girls and i've never been with a guy
The last scene she also think to herself "nonononono, not like this". She clearly had intention to introduce both

My point is Maya is not a saint nor is the MC, so he should grow some balls and stop whining like a little bitch ;)
FInaly someone else other than me said it

roxian

Dec 5, 2018
Negative if she was people would have noticed all you have here is a woman who has simply just bottled up her emotions after some past trauma husband dying perhaps? and being in denial or perhaps he has just up and left one day but no Bella is not insane.
You could absolutely be right! She does mention sometimes "please come back", thinking about her husband. The man we noticed when we were at her house had an army uniform on. Maybe her husband was in the army?
Im just thinking that our MC had to have seen a picture of him in her house, then the mannequin turned into the man in that picture because he was drunk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
You could absolutely be right! She does mention sometimes "please come back", thinking about her husband. The man we noticed when we were at her house had an army uniform on. Maybe her husband was in the army?
Im just thinking that our MC had to have seen a picture of him in her house, then the mannequin turned into the man in that picture because he was drunk.

the only psychopath character here is ........... well u all know who is it right

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Bella is certainly not her either, in fact, we have probably had more time with Bella already than we ever did with Leah unless you pursued her of course but let's not go down that route again beside most of the antagonists are already in plain view.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
would be pretty funny if u win the hell week with the amount of points and the surprise being the mc fucking with arlieth hahaha since he basicly is the only one of the dik not having done her yet

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
not exactly, Mc never told Josy were he was he just said "i'm sharing a room with a girl" and yet she showed up at maya place. During the game maya answered the phone a couple times saying: "oh this call is important...see you later". There is no way to prove it but my guess is Josy called her. The two of them talked this hole time and maya did think that way becaus she lied to mc more than one time
That happens regardless if you tell Josy you're staying with another girl or not, inviting her or not. 0.3 is an endless pit of plot holes. I really don't consider anything said in 0.3 as something serious unless DPC gives some explanations in 0.4 - or breaks the game completely.

And there is no "couple of times" phone talks. Just one - so we would (incorrectly) connect Maya and Chad.

1) i have a boyfriend
2) i don't have a boyfriend
3) ok , i have a girlfriend, i'm into girls and i've never been with a guy
The last scene she also think to herself "nonononono, not like this". She clearly had intention to introduce both
She didn't lie. She simply needed some time to say the complete truth - as she said. You are right about the last scene.
DPC's favourite thing - sentence stopped in the middle - a very cheap trick we can use as sort of drinking game. Every time DPC made someone stops in the middle of sentence, we should take a sip of something strong. I bet most of us will be drunk before the end of episode 1.

My point is Maya is not a saint nor is the MC, so he should grow some balls and stop whining like a little bitch ;)
Nobody is a saint - and I'm glad about that. The story would be really boring that way. MC didn't whine, though. People just assumed he's furious and that's why he left but there is absolutely zero evidence for that.

In the end, all the drama in 0.3 - absolutely disaster of the update, IMHO - is comming from DPC's ending summaries and that moronic breaking of the story with Bella's backshadowing moment.

roxian

Dec 5, 2018
You make good points. Isabella is definatly torn between something. If it's MC or Husband or if it's something else, who knows? When I made my post I only looked at the hints that would make her look crazy. While you only look at the hints that would make her look completely normal.
It is easy to argue your point when you close your eyes to the counterarguments. (Like I did making my post, as I wanted people to start thinking the idea that she might not be completely sane).
She is a very well created character so far, that could go in many directions. To me "I would have screamed for help" doesnt sound like Isabella was about to take suicide. It sounds more like the MC was about to get kidnapped and held hostage by her (taking it to the extreme here :D ).

Having said that, I hope you are right! A story arc where we can save isabella would be great! (as long as we can actually save her).

Reactions: vir_cotto

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
You make good points. Isabella is definatly torn between something. If it's MC or Husband or if it's something else, who knows? When I made my post I only looked at the hints that would make her look crazy. While you only look at the hints that would make her look completely normal.
It is easy to argue your point when you close your eyes to the counterarguments. (Like I did making my post, as I wanted people to start thinking the idea that she might not be completely sane).
She is a very well created character so far, that could go in many directions. To me "I would have screamed for help" doesnt sound like Isabella was about to take suicide. It sounds more like the MC was about to get kidnapped and held hostage by her (taking it to the extreme here :D ).

Having said that, I hope you are right! A story arc where we can save isabella would be great! (as long as we can actually save her).
or she saves you ;)

roxian

Dec 5, 2018
Bella is certainly not her either, in fact, we have probably had more time with Bella already than we ever did with Leah unless you pursued her of course but let's not go down that route again beside most of the antagonists are already in plain view.
You speak the truth :D And Dr PinkCake did say this was not going to be the same kind of story as Acting lessons, so I do not think there will be any "that insane" twists. I just hope nobody dies ? but maybe that's too much to hope for too? :D

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

I'm always looking at all hints. Sometimes I make the wrong conclusion. Most times I don't. When looking at theories, I'm never biased.
Only thing I would like for anyone creating the theory is to look at (all) facts and based on that make a theory - and not to create a theory based on personal wishes.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
You speak the truth :D And Dr PinkCake did say this was not going to be the same kind of story as Acting lessons, so I do not think there will be any "that insane" twists. I just hope nobody dies ? but maybe that's too much to hope for too? :D
for the million times, the story has steroid heroin weeds alcohol in it so it won't be a surprise if someone did actually die this time

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Well, combat mini games suck for me. Any cheats to skip it, or slow it down so I have a change to win at it (I have the beginings of arthritus in my finger joints and it makes any game or mini game where quick movement is required. I mention this to avoid the "stop being lazy" comments before they start :))

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Well, combat mini games suck for me. Any cheats to skip it, or slow it down so I have a change to win at it (I have the beginings of arthritus in my finger joints and it makes any game or mini game where quick movement is required. I mention this to avoid the "stop being lazy" comments before they start :))
do it with a save editor look for cpu variable and change them to whatever u desired load back and now u can wreck ppl again

Reactions: herrbertold
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes