Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Well, combat mini games suck for me. Any cheats to skip it, or slow it down so I have a change to win at it (I have the beginings of arthritus in my finger joints and it makes any game or mini game where quick movement is required. I mention this to avoid the "stop being lazy" comments before they start :))
If you have a Sony or Xbox controller look up Xpadder it's what I use for any game that is keyboard only (but requires fast input). After the combat changes DEX is very important if you don't want to defend 3-5 combos after every attack. For me the Chad fight would have been much easier if I hadn't blown all the money on Quinn's takeout.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
If you have a Sony or Xbox controller look up Xpadder it's what I use for any game that is keyboard only (but requires fast input). After the combat changes DEX is very important if you don't want to defend 3-5 combos after every attack. For me the Chad fight would have been much easier if I hadn't blown all the money on Quinn's takeout.
I lack the speed to press the buttons fast enough to hit or defend, I am always just about to hit the last button and *BAM* I am hit, like a villian on the old Batman tv show, lol

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'll try that, once I figure out how to make the stupid cheat mod work (or how to start it, or whatever)
  1. it's simple save first
  2. go to saveditonline.com
  3. load ur save (it would be great if u manage to save during the fight)
  4. look for cpu variable like hp-dex ...etc
  5. change the variables to desired ones
  6. download your cheated save file into your game
  7. replace if asked
  8. load
  9. and there u go

Reactions: herrbertold

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
We don't do NTR here and as leader of Jade I get in there first :p
that means she will be going on and on all night long since me and I believe a bunch of others would love to do her as well
Damm look at what you reduced her to ............shame

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I lack the speed to press the buttons fast enough to hit or defend, I am always just about to hit the last button and *BAM* I am hit, like a villian on the old Batman tv show, lol
If all else fails try the easy difficulty, because for me fighting the Jocks with no levels in any stats is much harder than Street Fighter, Tekken and Mortal Kombat. But I stuck with the mini games because the content past it is so good.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Lisa is totally cool with it we have a great understanding with each other about that :LOL: and she is fine with Jade staying over from time to time :p
don't think it's the same with brandy tho don't u worry i'll keep her company and probably ask iris and Mrs Johnson to join as well

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Stop going for my girls! besides, you don't like Brandy. You can have Sage or something she needs the fans anyway.
i don't need to see her face i can always hide it with a pillow when we are in bed and true Sage will have to join as well thx for reminding me that

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
She is the only of LIs - and some of the side-girls - that loudly and clearly says she isn't interested in MC. MC is her errand boy and fuck-buddy (later on). Sage is interested only in Chad.

Yes, she will, hopefully, change. But she is already dead in the eyes of many players because of this stupid storyline of hers.
I see your point but I think of Sage as a "penny stock" (low investment) but possible high return. If it works out then great and if it doesn't the MC hardly loses anything for trying. Unless she gets pregnant from the MC's inability to use condoms like his father warned him about.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes