tg

May 1, 2017
Maya seemed surprised or maybe shocked to see Josy there at her door.

What's the story behind their relationship? Did Maya stop it because her dad told her to? She wants to get the free tuition from HOTS so that she can free herself from her family. With her own money (to pay for college), she can tell her dad to go stuff it, and then... tell Josy that she's freed herself enough to come back to the relationship (she has with Josy)?

From Josy's point of view, was it heartbreaking to be cut off from Maya, and she just had to fight through it, but still clinging to that idea that they (Josy and Maya) still had something, even if Maya wasn't talking to her? But the MC came along, and so she got split in half. One half still wanting to keep with her relationship Maya, the other wanting something she can touch and feel.

For whatever reason, maybe Maya couldn't reveal anything about her relationship with Josy under whatever agreement she has with her dad (and his money).

This all came to a head when Josy (coming to bunk with the MC) comes to his door, only to see Maya there. Obviously, neither of them thought they'd run into each other like that.

Is that about the running theory at the moment?

I think, given how close they still lived to each other, Josy or Maya could have taken the train to go see each other. So, the only thing I can think of is that Maya couldn't allow that. Maybe she knew that if her dad found out they hadn't broken it off, then he'd take her out of college (stop paying the bills). And, for whatever reason, Maya wants to get that degree. Her college stuff seems really important to her.

I didn't like how Derek won't level with the MC over what's happening with Maya (and their family). It almost seems like he battled with his family so they'd pony up the money for Maya to go to college, provided she not be a lesbian. And, all his secret talks are in concern that she's trying too hard to get that alternative tuition source (so she can go her own ways, and likely back to Josy), and is willing to dirty herself senselessly, just because how much she wants to escape her dad's control. He maybe doesn't what she's willing to sacrifice her her future with Josy, maybe wanting her to just take her dad's money and wait to return to her lesbian ways when she's got her degree?

But, that last conversation was maybe him having doubts that their dad will honor the agreement. Or, maybe the dad wanted to impose some extra limitations on her, and Derek agreed that she couldn't trust him?

What are people's thoughts on all of this? Why did he keep so much from the MC, even if you have such a high friend score with him? I wonder just what kind of impositions her dad is making on her. I can't wait to find out more of that kind of detail.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
so maybe this be answered before... but anyone have any theorie about who else can get mad beside chad when u try doing sage at the dik party
I honestly think Chad would be more upset if the MC was blackmailing him about his potential boyfriend than he cares about Sage. I assume the only other people who could get mad are the main girls you are currently with, but to me Sage is worth it. Sage doesn't want you to pay her dinner, buy her new clothes or deal with handling her tuition.

All Sage wants is dik which I'm more than happy to give her.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Well, combat mini games suck for me. Any cheats to skip it, or slow it down so I have a change to win at it (I have the beginings of arthritus in my finger joints and it makes any game or mini game where quick movement is required. I mention this to avoid the "stop being lazy" comments before they start :))
i had a lot of trouble with the combat too but now whenever there is one i just put on this track and suddenly im reflexes triple

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I honestly think Chad would be more upset if the MC was blackmailing him about his potential boyfriend than he cares about Sage. I assume the only other people who could get mad are the main girls you are currently with, but to me Sage is worth it. Sage doesn't want you to pay her dinner, buy her new clothes or deal with handling her tuition.

All Sage wants is dik which I'm more than happy to give her.
And so far she's the most honest character, you ask her something and she just tells you whats what.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm not going into that, let's just disagree.
She is the only of LIs - and some of the side-girls - that loudly and clearly says she isn't interested in MC. MC is her errand boy and fuck-buddy (later on). Sage is interested only in Chad.

Yes, she will, hopefully, change. But she is already dead in the eyes of many players because of this stupid storyline of hers.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
She is the only of LIs - and some of the side-girls - that loudly and clearly says she isn't interested in MC. MC is her errand boy and fuck-buddy (later on). Sage is interested only in Chad.

Yes, she will, hopefully, change. But she is already dead in the eyes of many players because of this stupid storyline of hers.
She already did, bad girl doesn't want to say it, that's obvious in her episode three scene.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes