Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Actually I know a lot of people who don't like Josy because of cheating issues.
Ah, the true love stans :whistle:
goblin-1.png

Only problem i have with Josy is that she takes forever to get rid of that deadweight Maya.
Oh and I saw a lot of anti-Zoey people on Reddit community,
Well she has an (ugly) memento of her death grandmother on her tits, not something you want to see while fucking... on the other hand you could argue that her backside is her best charakter trait anyway.

sampow

May 14, 2023
I don't know if my memory is that bad. but in the last episodes, I don't remember seeing much main plot progress, when were the last ones?
Ep 9 is, essentially, the first actual episode of Season 3. It was the one Episode DPC had planned from the very beginning - Something he wanted to do. Though there is plot progression it is more akin to starting than full swing. Your LIs have, pretty much, been fully cemented. Now there has been a cheating score system implemented which, in all likelihood, will determine a good or bad series of events down the line. Ep 8 wrapped up many of the plot points from Season 2. Ending with the introduction of Zoey. She will, probably, be quite instrumental with things to come considering she had her own spin off episode and means something big to the MC. Of course there is the whole Maya Tuition thing which was almost resolved. But still a plot point in Season 3.

Many things going on still.
in the last chapter the main plot was more or less present as in recent chapters, only it was rather
"mishandled," sticking it mainly in flashbacks.

As a canon story:
there was the meeting between Maya and Burke, so now Burke knows about Maya's situation, the rumor put out about the free tuition, and warns about this Priscilla
Jill has offered the help of her own family lawyer to Maya
Jill and Sage have overcome their prejudices and are "friends"
there is Zoey's arrival at BR, with already the first key choice against her
the issue of Jill's traitorous friends comes even more into the open
Vinnie makes the direct acquaintance of MC
in the end it was Arieth the pregnant girl
Quinn and Tommy bury the hatchet to confront/manage Vinnie
the final twist of the hidden camera

in the individual runs:
by leaving Jill in favor of Bella it is possible to not end things with her for good
the first real sign of crisis between Maya and Josy if we are not in the trouple
the name of Sage's real mother
there is the first "sexual" contact with Bianca
Maya has a problem not only with her father but also with her mother
Tommy finds out about MC and Josy
Rusty finds out about MC and Jill
Nick finds out about MC and Bella

plus certainly other things I forget.
these are all fairly incocluding developments that close almost no plot but simply move it along.
what has happened in every chapter from season 2 onward
There's actually shit loads going on in episode 9. But like felice says, the flashback method skews things and it feels like fuck all happens.

Here's a minor summary of some important points:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
If you posted this picture like 5 days go, you could have ended the WAIFU WARS soon and saved like 20 pages of shit posting :KEK:
Shitposting is great. Gifs and memes galore. Though the whole waifu thing probably got out of hand.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Ah, the true love stans :whistle:
View attachment 2947641

Only problem i have with Josy is that she takes forever to get rid of that deadweight Maya.

Well she has an (ugly) memento of her death grandmother on her tits, not something you want to see while fucking... on the other hand you could argue that her backside is her best charakter trait anyway.
Ha-ha, familiar work, I know who did this. He's not a Jill fan and biggest Josy critic.

The fact is that I also began to have a grain of doubt about Josy after Ep.9, when Josy simping MC, although she decided to stay with Maya. She continues to be in love with him after making an important decision. She doesn't quite understand what she wants, i think.
Still cute girl next door, but dropped a bit in my list.

Well, for those who prefer doggy and reverse cowgirl, Zoey tattoo on her chest will not be a problem. :LOL:

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Ha-ha, familiar work, I know who did this. He's not a Jill fan and biggest Zoey critic.

The fact is that I also began to have a grain of doubt about Josy after Ep.9, when Josy simping MC, although she decided to stay with Maya. She continues to be in love with him after making an important decision. She doesn't quite understand what she wants, i think.

Well, for those who prefer doggy and reverse cowgirl, Zoey tattoo on her chest will not be a problem. :LOL:
I'll say it once, i'll say it again, Zoey has the best BJ lips in the game. I'd go full simp for her but, alas, I still have a modicum of dignity left... Just about.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
there was the meeting between Maya and Burke, so now Burke knows about Maya's situation, the rumor put out about the free tuition, and warns about this Priscilla
Hmm maybe that chick with mask and bright blue eyes is Priscilla herself, she went to the party to ask around and investigate who knows about free tuition...after all what better place to get people to talk than party where they are drunk af lol, Derek revealing his cheating theatrics to bella is good example

Mask chick was also in the basement when power went off if i remember correctly, although i dont see any reason why would she cut off the power

Murgus

May 17, 2018
Isabella is, for me, the most attractive character in this game. Besides her obvious physical attributes, she is a unique, conflicted and troubled individual. Her persona attracts me more than her looks [physical beauty is fleeting and doesn't last over time]. I haven't played past Episode 6...so things will have changed dramatically. Forums like this entice me to play the latest version, however, I vowed, after Ep.6 to only play this again once it was finished.
Stay strong. I vowed to wait for season 3 on steam after finishing season 2 but that didn't work out. Now I'm eating the same shit sandwitch as the rest here.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Thing is, we don't even need this vip pass for Pink Rose anymore. Because if we good with the girls working there, we can get them for free.
The only extra I would want, that hot short haired bartender.
i know, my post was way too long. but voicing my trauma feels like a great weight has been lifted off of my chest. with it gone, i can now focus on the weight of hers.....good call brother!

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ha-ha, familiar work, I know who did this. He's not a Jill fan and biggest Zoey critic.

Yeah, pretty much this.
alas, I still have a modicum of dignity left... Just about.
You sure :KEK:
Eldritch Horror.png

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Oh boy can't wait for devlog to see casual 6000 renders and 100 more animations. Actually I hope that we would revive animations for all actions in MCs cell phone and some sfw animations for all characters in Bios section.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Oh boy can't wait for devlog to see casual 6000 renders and 100 more animations. Actually I hope that we would revive animations for all actions in MCs cell phone and some sfw animations for all characters in Bios section.
I know you are being sarcastic and facetious and what not. But, truthfully? I would be down for that.. However, perhaps not say it too loud in case DPC gets some ideas aha.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Yup, the sexy oil rejuvenates the dignity tank. No nonsense, just sex with a hot big tiddy thicc ass milf. No drama, no tuition fees. No hidden family. No troublesome exes. No brawls. No jealousy. Just pure, unadulterated, nasty sex with a pro. That's the stuff.
orgitas, you just stripped away most of the game for madame mommy. im now worried about you........blink twice if madame has kidnapped you and is forcing you to post this lunacy

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes