Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
orgitas, you just stripped away most of the game for madame mommy. im now worried about you........blink twice if madame has kidnapped you and is forcing you to post this lunacy
I think DPC should do away with everyone else except for Nicole and Zoey and focus on Madame as the main girl. MC would be far happier and have much more time to focus on his studies. Enabling to have a better grade to his degree and education. Allowing to further help his father with the housing needs!

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I think DPC should do away with everyone else except for Nicole and Zoey and focus on Madame as the main girl. MC would be far happier and have much more time to focus on his studies. Enabling to have a better grade to his degree and education. Allowing to further help his father with the housing needs!
i said blink twice, but that will do. search and rescue has been alerted. hang in there pal, we're coming!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hmm maybe that chick with mask and bright blue eyes is Priscilla herself, she went to the party to ask around and investigate who knows about free tuition...after all what better place to get people to talk than party where they are drunk af lol, Derek revealing his cheating theatrics to bella is good example

Mask chick was also in the basement when power went off if i remember correctly, although i dont see any reason why would she cut off the power
in general: if Priscilla is someone we don't know yet (including the masked girl) it really changes little who she is, we will have to understand her role. on the other hand, if she is someone whose existence we know, even without having seen her yet like Josy/Maya/Sage's mother, then she becomes an important discovery.

in the specific case: it seems to me that she has a very friendly attitude with MC, but mostly they interact only in "Others," it would be strange for a "canon" character to be visible only in one run

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
1695394667869.png

I don't have a lot to report this week as I've been working hard on the final lewd scene since last time. My daily schedule has mostly been animation work with a side of static renders and writing.

The animation queue is up to 61 animation files - but around 10 of them will be merged to make multi-angle animations and those only count as one animation in the final tally.

I estimate I'm more than halfway through the lewd scene, I will be able to wrap it up during next week, and after that I have some more writing and static renders to do for this main girl before I can move on to creating the missing phone content.

Back when I upgraded my hardware this development cycle, I got plenty of extra render power available. I thought about how I could use the increased render power to increase the quality of the art. As a result, I started experimenting with 60 fps animations.

The quality increased a lot with that change and the result can only be described as eye-candy. The animations looked more crisp and fluid, and I could easily spot the difference between those and the 30 fps ones.

With my PC upgrades, I will have more than doubled my render power meaning that there is capacity for this improvement going forward. But I don't want to overpromise something, as I'm still investigating how I can optimize this process and make it viable long-term.

For starters, roughly half of the animations you'll see in episode 10 will be in 60 fps. I hope it excites you and that you'll enjoy seeing more clear movements and jiggly things jiggle more fluidly.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
View attachment 2948358

I don't have a lot to report this week as I've been working hard on the final lewd scene since last time. My daily schedule has mostly been animation work with a side of static renders and writing.

The animation queue is up to 61 animation files - but around 10 of them will be merged to make multi-angle animations and those only count as one animation in the final tally.

I estimate I'm more than halfway through the lewd scene, I will be able to wrap it up during next week, and after that I have some more writing and static renders to do for this main girl before I can move on to creating the missing phone content.

Back when I upgraded my hardware this development cycle, I got plenty of extra render power available. I thought about how I could use the increased render power to increase the quality of the art. As a result, I started experimenting with 60 fps animations.

The quality increased a lot with that change and the result can only be described as eye-candy. The animations looked more crisp and fluid, and I could easily spot the difference between those and the 30 fps ones.

With my PC upgrades, I will have more than doubled my render power meaning that there is capacity for this improvement going forward. But I don't want to overpromise something, as I'm still investigating how I can optimize this process and make it viable long-term.

For starters, roughly half of the animations you'll see in episode 10 will be in 60 fps. I hope it excites you and that you'll enjoy seeing more clear movements and jiggly things jiggle more fluidly.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
IMG_20230922_171049.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2948358

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
DPC moment, 60 FPS which are basically not needed in this game. :ROFLMAO:

Episode 11 in 8K 120 FPS

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

I was dying for this! My body was aching for it. I couldn't even sleep at night knowing the fps were not at 60fps. You people don't even understand how badly I want the Preps walking animation to be in 60fps!!!!!!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
great news, so with the same number of animations (and we know it will be more) for the next chapter it will take a quarter longer.

I'm glad, coming in at 11 months it was a real shame not to find a way to pass the year mark!!!

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
What the hell, no surprise animations rendering feels as slow as before, just buy a licence of and interpolate to 60 FPS. We have F4iunyl3x doing it already with flawless result, what a waste of power and time.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
View attachment 2948358

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Well, there you have the explanation of why the August/ September and even October release estimates went out of the window. 60 FPS might be nice, but would have made far more sense to stay at 30 and bring his development window back into a sensible time frame. Could have always started to think about 60fps when the 5 series launches.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes