KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I dunno who he is lol

So you guys don't like talking about plot? Ok then lets talk about Cammy's ASS, Bella's TITS or Quinn's PUSSY. :BootyTime:
Oh, I'm always ready to talk about Quinn's ASS, Quinn's TITS and Quinn's PUSSY.:love:
The most beautiful ASS. :love:
The most gorgeous TITS. :love:
Incomparable, diamond PUSSY. :love:
Oh, and all this is the most perfect Divine Quinn.:love:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Good point! But we def know that BUDDY is the biggest fish, right? Both Vinny and Quinn buy the stuff from Buddy. Maybe Lily is done with Vinny and Quinn is her next target for the investigation. Plus we can't be sure Vinny moves more weight than Quinn, because I'm pretty sure she sells the stuff outside of the campus.
saying i dont agree at all would be silly as i made that point about buddy in my first post. and its buddy that tells us that vinny moves more.

but to your point, let me ask you this. if youre the investigator, your current goal is buddy. who is more likely to rat? quinn, who i think is either related to or at least has strong ties to buddy. or vinny, who is strictly a business relationship.

now factor in that lily was already buying from vinny, which means you already have leverage against vinny.
do you continue to work the vinny lead, or do you pull your informant out and have them start on the girl who is less likely to rat at all, and you have no leverage to use against?

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Well,they can't all be the heavenly,divine,most delightful perfection in that beautiful area !! :love::love:

Delicious,juicy,I'll die with the biggest smile with this on my face :love::love:
View attachment 2997811
View attachment 2997813
View attachment 2997815
strong reBUTTal! lol
i like that none of them are perfect. no one is, and if i thought 1 was then i might get caught in a simp trap and miss out on all the drama that my wandering eyes bring
this has me thinking that maybe i should be grateful for the fugly ink on zoey :unsure:

Last edited:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
It's actually on my profile

I just have a hard time figuring out what I like lol
My brother in Christ I'm all for everyone growing at their own pace, but tell me, how do you still not have any preferences in that area?

If he finds cheats, the game aborts, but if he finds you're not running it on a PC, the relationships get fucked up:
  • In episode 2 you can't fuck Sarah at the party
  • In episode 2 when Sage is giving the mc a boob job, Quinn walks in just before Sage removes her top (if you're playing on a PC the scene extends a bit more)
  • In episode 3 all of your relationship points are reset back to 0
  • In episode 3 Quinn decides she doesn't like you (if she doesn't like you, you won't get the threesome offer with Quinn and Riona no matter what, and Quinn won't go back to your room later in episode 6 )
  • In episode 4 you won't get the shower scene with Jill (even if you're a super chick)
  • In episode 4 when sleeping with Josy or Maya, you won't get the opportunity to sleep in the combined bed with both girls (you have to choose)
  • In episode 5 relationship points are reset back to 0
  • In episode 6 you can't get Sarah to fuck the mc for free, even if you voted her ass the best or eyed her out in the prep's spa
  • In episode 6 You won't get the opportunity to have a threesome with Nicole and Sandy
  • In episode 6 relationship points are reset back to 0
  • In episode 7 Bella will think you fucked around with Cathy even if you didn't (this is the weirdest one, because the mc isn't like, "WTF are you talking about!?")
  • In episode 7 Jill will not fantasize about the mc when he leaves her room at night, even if you've done everything right for her. That basically means Jill's path is fucked.
  • In episode 7 once again relationship points are reset back to 0
  • In episode 7 you won't get to fuck Cammy or Riona for free (even if you played your cards right earlier)
  • In episode 8 guess what, relationship points are reset back to 0
  • In episode 8 no matter what the fuck has been going on, you don't get to choose any of the girls at the crossroads.
  • In episode 9 in case you've managed to accumulate any more relationship points, they are reset once again!
  • In episode 9 it just jumps to the end of the episode before the Halloween video plays
  • In episode 9 if you're not on Jill or Bella's branch, right after the Pink Rose girls arrive, it jumps to the end of the episode.
  • In episode 9 if you're on Sage's branch, it also bails at one point to the end of the episode.
So there you have it. Either mod the game or play it on a PC.

But what does this tell you about DPC?

It's not about support and shit. I mean he could detect a mod or detect it's not on a PC and give you a warning like, "This game is intended to be played on a PC. If it isn't played on a PC or has mods made to it, don't bother asking for help if random bugs occur".

No, DPC basically intentionally fucks you up, lets you waste time playing a game that he deliberately breaks because you didn't do it the way he wanted. Now sure, it's his game, he can code it however he wants. But he's still a cunt.
Can someone give me the context to this? Did DPC bring some form of anti-piracy, anti-cheat to android version? Is it like when CDPR made people have sex with horrifically ugly lady every time game detected you pirated it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Can someone give me the context to this? Did DPC bring some form of anti-piracy, anti-cheat to android version? Is it like when CDPR made people have sex with horrifically ugly lady every time game detected you pirated it?
Not anti-piracy but anti-mod and anti-android converted. Basically he got fed up of getting flooded with complaints about the game not working and then after trying to find the bug causing the issue realising the problem was third-party (either a mod or an android conversion) so he started to write tripwires into the code to break the game for people playing a modded game or an android conversion so when someone mentioned an issue that he knew was caused by a tripwire he knew he could ignore the complaint.

Jul 14, 2023
So...changing the subject for a mere moment in time. Where in the digitally created illusion called 'Earth', is Chapter 10? It must be almost a year...I am a year older, death gets nearer...I want to play this game [completed], before I pass on into the spirit realm! Do you think this could be the Chapter to end it all?...tie up all the loose ends and complete the storylines? Is this his magnum opus? The ultimate chapter that defines the game? The masterwork of his entire existence?...
...or is he sitting back in his GTForce V8 gaming chair, watching the constant dripping of 'eddies' into his bank account, sipping on a beer and thinking, 'This is the life'?

Reactions: Mazmax

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So...changing the subject for a mere moment in time. Where in the digitally created illusion called 'Earth', is Chapter 10? It must be almost a year...I am a year older, death gets nearer...I want to play this game [completed], before I pass on into the spirit realm! Do you think this could be the Chapter to end it all?...tie up all the loose ends and complete the storylines? Is this his magnum opus? The ultimate chapter that defines the game? The masterwork of his entire existence?...
...or is he sitting back in his GTForce V8 gaming chair, watching the constant dripping of 'eddies' into his bank account, sipping on a beer and thinking, 'This is the life'?
You seem to be new around here... so... officially confirmed, being a dik will have 4 season and 16 episodes overall. IF it gets completed. Each season gets 4 episodes, the interlude is NOT included.

Considering the dev shedule for now, we can assume that this game will go on another 6 years from now.

For episode 10, a november release is still realistic.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes