Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
If you end episode 9 spooning Lily, there's something about the way she tells him not to fall in love with her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It feels like there's more to it than just a party girl who's not ready to get into a relationship (like the way Sarah puts it in episode 8).

Plus her face, it looks like... regret?
Yeah regret most likely. I think Lily has planned out her life pretty much. She told MC that too in some way. Working at pink rose for the college tuition. Getting into medical field, and off she goes. Thats her plan... catching feeling for a college guy and vice versa? Not in her plan at all. We dont know that much about her family or such... but i have a feeling that she plans to leave the country after college or something like that. I hooked up once with a girl, catching some feelings for her and she put a stop to it cause she planned to leave the country after finishing her degree. And so she did.

Some people are planning that much ahead, that there is no space for feelings.

Other theory... she once were in a serious relationship and it ended poorly. And she isnt really over it... hides everything behind a facade of just wanna have fun so she cant be hurt again. But i guess, this "security wall" will be wrecked in by the MC with time... IF Lily is considered a real Loveinterest by DPC. Cause lets face it... not every Girl can be a main Loveinterest in that game.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I just finished my LILY walkthrough. Man... I think there is definitely something more to Lily than just being a stripper at Pink Rose.

The line don't fall for me at end of episode 9 is also quite ominous. The way Lily is getting herself around all the major drug players make her even more suspicious.

Tommy has a thing for her.

She is getting closer and closer to Quinn.

Now she is interacted with Vinny.

So it's either she is just a bad girl with a drug addiction... or there is something else.

Maybe she is an undercover cop, or most likely an informant?
vinny moves more weight than quinn. if she was a UC or informant, then why would she be working her way down the ladder, and not up? its possible that its due to quinns relation to people higher up the ladder, but i still doubt it

Sep 11, 2023
If she was an undercover cop she wouldn't be allowed to commit a felony by buying and selling drugs.
I think you underestimate how far and dark LEA are willing to go, especially at a federal level.

I will admit that cop is a hell of a stretch, but informant seems to be a given. She just does to much to point us there.

There is also that text from Nicole, where she says Guess who? and you respond the federal government and she says Close, I got your # from Lily.

Aug 30, 2021
If you end episode 9 spooning Lily, there's something about the way she tells him not to fall in love with her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It feels like there's more to it than just a party girl who's not ready to get into a relationship (like the way Sarah puts it in episode 8).

Plus her face, it looks like... regret?
"Lily is a cop" routine in 3...2...1...

lol Yeah, Lily is hiding something. I've never bought her line about why she strips and all that. I think there's definitely something more to her story, and not necessarily that she's a cop.

Sep 11, 2023
vinny moves more weight than quinn. if she was a UC or informant, then why would she be working her way down the ladder, and not up? its possible that its due to quinns relation to people higher up the ladder, but i still doubt it
I do think she’s likely to be some kind of informant, which I think is the better version of this theory. In this scenario she’s likely connected with the dealings of Quinn/Riona/maybe Burke as part of some effort not strictly to help the police, but to get herself (or one of her coworkers/friends) out of trouble for something we don’t yet know about. That makes way more sense.

Why would she go out of her way to get info she doesn’t need about Quinn if she were just interested in buying from her?

Why does she seemingly shut MC down right when she finally has him ready to roll with her?

It might be something else, but I do think she’s involved and has a perspective to reveal in regards to how the Quinn plot line shakes out, and yes, this has been extensively discussed before.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I do think she’s likely to be some kind of informant, which I think is the better version of this theory. In this scenario she’s likely connected with the dealings of Quinn/Riona/maybe Burke as part of some effort not strictly to help the police, but to get herself (or one of her coworkers/friends) out of trouble for something we don’t yet know about. That makes way more sense, and it would explain a lot about:

a) Why would she go out of her way to get info she doesn’t need about Quinn if she were just interested in buying from her?
b) Why does she seemingly shut MC down right when she finally has him ready to roll with her?

It might be something else, but I do think she’s involved and has a perspective to reveal in regards to how the Quinn plot line shakes out, and yes, this has been extensively discussed before.
yes, theres more to her story. i just dont think this is it. think about it, every investigation shares a similar progression. catch a low level player, have them rat out the person above them, and see how far up the ladder that takes you. vinny is a bigger fish, cutting ties with vinny to then go after quinn is a step in the wrong direction from an investigation standpoint. just my opinion

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Damn it why can't Lily Be a main Girl
She is beautiful, Sweet & Kicks arse
My god she is perfect
great character,top tier if i wanted to make a list. but i will point out that her ass excludes her from perfection. she says so herself

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

RIzach

Jul 30, 2020
Hey, I'm a little confused,and i wish somebody could help me.

I currently have version 0.8.3 and I want to update to the new one, but I want to know if I have to update in a special way or if I should apply the new version first and then the patch, or just the new version .

If anyone could clarify this for me, I would really appreciate it.

Sep 11, 2023
yes, theres more to her story. i just dont think this is it. think about it, every investigation shares a similar progression. catch a low level player, have them rat out the person above them, and see how far up the ladder that takes you. vinny is a bigger fish, cutting ties with vinny to then go after quinn is a step in the wrong direction from an investigation standpoint. just my opinion
Good point! But we def know that BUDDY is the biggest fish, right? Both Vinny and Quinn buy the stuff from Buddy. Maybe Lily is done with Vinny and Quinn is her next target for the investigation. Plus we can't be sure Vinny moves more weight than Quinn, because I'm pretty sure she sells the stuff outside of the campus.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Hey, I'm a little confused,and i wish somebody could help me.

I currently have version 0.8.3 and I want to update to the new one, but I want to know if I have to update in a special way or if I should apply the new version first and then the patch, or just the new version .

If anyone could clarify this for me, I would really appreciate it.
Chapters 1 & 2 are stand alone. (Episodes 1-8)
Chapter 3 is also stand alone. (Episode 9 Halloween party)

Only upgrade thing to do is make sure you save in that special ending screen you get at the end of that scene at the Burke's house when the MC goes "Fuck fuck fuck fuck".

Then load up Episode 9, and click on the import option to re-open that save screen you got prompted to create. And you're done. Enjoy!

Reactions: RIzach
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes