mike_ch

Jun 21, 2023
Hi, guys! Does anyone know how to start a new game so that rewards and scenes can be received again? Deleting saves doesn't help. How to start a new game with zero progress? (sorry, google translate)

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hi, guys! Does anyone know how to start a new game so that rewards and scenes can be received again? Deleting saves doesn't help. How to start new game with zero progress? (sorry, google translate)
Asuming windows, open run type %appdata% hit enter, look for the Ren'Py folder, inside look for the game you want and delete the 'persistent' file in there. Just to be sure delete that also from the game/saves in where the game is installed

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
I try it doesn't work I don't get what happened my first go it did
I end 3ep, and I found out that Bella grayed out, so I started all over for her and I also I wasn't sure about MC Punching his roommate
If i remember correctly, your relationship with the diks need to be at least 5 (Rpdiks >= 5) in order to get a lap dance offer from tommy. I could be wrong since it's been a while since i played that episode

hashybrowny

Jun 19, 2020
Hi, guys! Does anyone know how to start a new game so that rewards and scenes can be received again? Deleting saves doesn't help. How to start a new game with zero progress? (sorry, google translate)
Delete your Ren'Py data. I'm a mac user and it's located in Users/<name>/Library/RenPy/BeingADIK. For PC, locate this folder "BeingaDIK-1535311494" and delete it. Now reinstall the base game. Hope this helps ;)

Reactions: mike_ch

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It's what I did read here, many posts before. Even if he has, 4x4090 only. The numbers that he gives are ridiculous, we're talking about the best machines in the world of informatics and takes all this time to render 4s animations ? It's like he's inceasing the waiting time intentionally.
No the numbers are pretty accurate for rendering animations on those rigs. Dont know why you assume its not... with one PC like this you are maybe able to do 2 animations a week not much more, well... depends on the complexity of course. But being a diks animations arent sloppy. He isnt dragging this out, he is just increasing the animation complexity and fps on a level that is not necessary, and that increases the time he needs to render them significantly... i dont think anyone would complain if the animations would be on the same level like in ep9... which would take him half the time he is taking now for them.

Some others did the math already for the 60 fps animations, knowing much more about rendering animations than i. For a about 4 seconds animation you need about 300 single renders. if iam not totally wrong here. Cant find the post anymore or the guy who wrote it, but he pretty much did the math on point, even regarding his rigs. And was very accurate how many animations DPC can get done per week on 60 fps.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
View attachment 3002891
Leaked Ep10 60fps totally worth the extra time of waiting animation :eek: :eek: :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dont know... doesnt look like the real Sage, only if DPC changed her a lot for episode 10, but the previews didnt show that. Her boobs alone... dont really look like hers.

For the animation... yeah its nice, but would look the same on 30 fps only not THAT perfectly smooth, but if you would see it in 30 fps you wouldnt notice. So no... not worth it. The motions ect could be done in 30 fps too. And he kinda did already.

Aug 29, 2023
I’ve been experimenting with Jill paths. Yeah, yeah she’s a weird-looking girl who wears too much eyeliner and has an odd smile and metal teeth, and is improbably naïve, and why on earth is nobody interested in her but Rusty and Tybalt and the MC? But she does look great naked.

I think I’ve said before—you’ve gotta be an utter Chick to get her, and it’s probably best if nobody but her sees Tremolo’s cock before the cock shot appears in Tybalt’s slideshow. So I had him fuck no one, make it to Jill, pursue her, help her perform at her concert, fuck her, and then they have this fun conversation. (MC is called “Trey” in my game.)

Jill. Trey… I have to ask you something.
Trey. Sure, what is it?
Jill. How did you get your penis on Tybalt’s presentation slides?
Trey. Um… Were you at his presentation?
Jill. Yeah. At first, I was a bit skeptical whether it was yours or not… But it was. Wasn’t it?
Trey. Yeah, but I never meant for it to ruin his presentation. When I was at the party at your mansion, I found his phone and decided to mess with him. I don’t know what came over me, and I never thought he’d find out it was me. And I definitely didn’t mean for it to be put in a presentation.
Jill. Haha… I’ve thought about that moment, and I feel ashamed.
Trey. Because all those people saw it?
Jill. No, that’s something you should feel ashamed for. I feel ashamed because it actually makes me laugh.
Trey. Haha, you laughed?
Jill. Well… Not at first, but thinking about it… Haha! It was kind of funny. Does that make me bad? For laughing at his misfortune like that…
Trey. When it comes to Tybalt, no. Some people deserve to get punished for their actions. It’s not fair that they get to bully you, and you can’t return any punches. I mean, I’d try to be the bigger person, but I don’t know what it is with him… I couldn’t help it.
Jill. Well… Perhaps you’ll leave him alone from now on.
Trey. With you by my side. I want absolutely nothing to do with him.
Haha, he’s a corrupting influence.

I’ve tried two paths with Jill in episode 9—the dutiful boyfriend path, and the heel. In the heel version, Tremolo makes out with Tiffany (and her pussy) during the body shots competition, grabs Bianca’s and Nicole’s asses, feels up Sarah and Mel as he’s picking costume contest winners, and otherwise acts like a DIK; I wanted to see how much effect it would have on Jill. It didn’t at all. But that may change in future episodes.

I did find the banana costume tremendously stupid at first. But when he gets her out of that costume and it triggers his hosiery fetish, that’s kinda fun. I don’t share that fetish though. I would just want her naked.

It irritates me to no end when he fucks her, she doesn’t cum, and he’s just okay with that. It happened the first time they fucked, and (because I didn’t yet know the trick to get her to cum) it happened again after the Halloween party, and I was just pissed. If your woman is physically and mentally able to cum but you don’t get her there, you have failed as a man. At the very least start licking her clit and don’t stop till she bucks.

Lastly, the look on Rusty’s face when Tremolo introduces her as his girlfriend. I don’t know how their one-date relationship ended, but I’m guessing Rusty really liked her, wasn’t happy it didn’t work out, and is wondering how the fuck this working-class freshman managed to bag her. Well apart from the enormous Schwanzstucker, um… kindness and authenticity? The game considers them chick things, but in my experience they work great.

Last edited:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

This is a short update on the progress for this week.

I've mainly worked on fixing everything on the to-do list I wrote while playing the first initial runs. I posed new renders and around six new SFW animation files that were needed. When writing this, the render queue is down to 52 animation files.

I've also worked a great deal on music and sound effects by adding new sounds and calls in the code. The free-roam events needed polishing, and I worked on minor things like money/special render placements and bigger things like scene variations and phone chats/Rooster.

After completing the list of to-dos, I played a couple of extra playthroughs on Sage's and Isabella's branches and started writing a new to-do list.

I needed a small break from that kind of work and started fixing dialogue by parsing all the text of episode 10 instead. Dialogue, phone content, mini-game content - everything written was parsed and polished, which took me nearly three days using software as an aid. Parsing dialogue helps the upcoming proofreading process. I usually do this once per episode, and now it's done for episode 10.

Now, I'm back to playing the game again, and my focus next week will be looking into choices, consequences, affinities, and variations of scenes. I'll specifically look into extending and altering scenes that need it and ensuring that variations can be reached based on previous choices. I'll be playing a bit of every branch to cover as much ground as possible with this focus in regard.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
I'm still not sure about December because it sounds like he'll be done polishing by the end of next week. There are 56 animations left anyway and even if he renders 20 animations a week, he won't be done with development until mid November. The fact that he's added a few new animations shows that he's in control and confident in the release of the new chapter this year.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

This is a short update on the progress for this week.

I've mainly worked on fixing everything on the to-do list I wrote while playing the first initial runs. I posed new renders and around six new SFW animation files that were needed. When writing this, the render queue is down to 52 animation files.

I've also worked a great deal on music and sound effects by adding new sounds and calls in the code. The free-roam events needed polishing, and I worked on minor things like money/special render placements and bigger things like scene variations and phone chats/Rooster.

After completing the list of to-dos, I played a couple of extra playthroughs on Sage's and Isabella's branches and started writing a new to-do list.

I needed a small break from that kind of work and started fixing dialogue by parsing all the text of episode 10 instead. Dialogue, phone content, mini-game content - everything written was parsed and polished, which took me nearly three days using software as an aid. Parsing dialogue helps the upcoming proofreading process. I usually do this once per episode, and now it's done for episode 10.

Now, I'm back to playing the game again, and my focus next week will be looking into choices, consequences, affinities, and variations of scenes. I'll specifically look into extending and altering scenes that need it and ensuring that variations can be reached based on previous choices. I'll be playing a bit of every branch to cover as much ground as possible with this focus in regard.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
f07.png

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
It irritates me to no end when he fucks her, she doesn’t cum, and he’s just okay with that. It happened the first time they fucked, and (because I didn’t yet know the trick to get her to cum) it happened again after the Halloween party, and I was just pissed. If your woman is physically and mentally able to cum but you don’t get her there, you have failed as a man. At the very least start licking her clit and don’t stop till she bucks.
To make her cum you have to hold the animation for more than 1 minute, she mentions this, whoever waited the minute made her cum, whoever was in a hurry didn't see it.

Last edited:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Delete your Ren'Py data. I'm a mac user and it's located in Users/<name>/Library/RenPy/BeingADIK. For PC, locate this folder "BeingaDIK-1535311494" and delete it. Now reinstall the base game. Hope this helps ;)
Tell to not do it I did That no I doesn't make new when it comes to Finding the Magzine thing

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Lastly, the look on Rusty’s face when Tremolo introduces her as his girlfriend. I don’t know how their one-date relationship ended, but I’m guessing Rusty really liked her, wasn’t happy it didn’t work out, and is wondering how the fuck this working-class freshman managed to bag her. Well apart from the enormous Schwanzstucker, um… kindness and authenticity? The game considers them chick things, but in my experience they work great.
It didn't end well because Rusty totally ignored her when his friends turned up, and Tremelo gives her his attention, something Rusty failed at.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes