Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hey all, a quick, probably easy question.

I moved over to Linux from PC for this game. It runs great.

When Ep10 comes out, to I copy the save folder from EP9 into Ep10? Example path: BeingADIK-0.9.0-pc-lin/game/saves/

This isn't a deal breaker if I have to at some point go back to Windows for the game, but for VNs, I would prefer not to.

Have a good day and thanks in advance.
If you are worried about DPC's booby traps, then you probably shouldn't. The variable renpy.variant is the same "pc" for Windows, Linux and even Mac. All three are expected to have a physical keyboard and a mouse that allows you to hover the pointer over buttons and move it precisely.
He's probably trying to screw with unofficial Android mods that likely won't work so well with his minigames, although Android supports both, physical keyboards and mice aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: znar25

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
If i remember correctly, your relationship with the diks need to be at least 5 (Rpdiks >= 5) in order to get a lap dance offer from tommy. I could be wrong since it's been a while since i played that episode
I don't know if that what is it, but I just go a bit back to Roster Chat and did replay to Tommy I did that to in the First go...... I hate that Guy :LOL:
but It might be what you're saying 5 or so, so Thanks (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I don't know if that what is it, but I just go a bit back to Roster Chat and did replay to Tommy I did that to in the First go...... I hate that Guy :LOL:
but It might be what you're saying 5 or so, so Thanks (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I just checked on Casiope WT, that's the condition for a free lapdance offered by Tommy, to have at least 5 DIK's relation.
I don't know why this WT isn't linked on the OP imo that's the best one.

Reactions: JoeAngel

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Hi, guys! Does anyone know how to start a new game so that rewards and scenes can be received again? Deleting saves doesn't help. How to start a new game with zero progress? (sorry, google translate)
You need to delete the persistent save file in both the Being A DIK Game/saves folder, and the system Ren’py folder.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Yes, it's sad. :confused:
But not by chance :cautious:
View attachment 3003579
Haha, brilliant :ROFLMAO:

Btw, since you mentioned dalli-x... is he ok? I haven't seen any posts from him for a while... It's terrible.

This is what 1 year releases makes with us. Bitching, memes and jokes around with Joshy92 for how long it lasts already? 200 or more pages so far? :KEK: Even reddit looks more decent at the moment :HideThePain:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I've been wondering why the HOTs and the Tri-Betas don't also have varsity jackets, so i've made some custom designs for them:

HOTs Jacket:
hot jacket.png

Tri-Betas Jacket:
tribetas.png

Reactions: zarachi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Btw, since you mentioned dalli-x... is he ok? I haven't seen any posts from him for a while... It's terrible.

This is what 1 year releases makes with us. Bitching, memes and jokes around with Joshy92 for how long it lasts already? 200 or more pages so far? :KEK: Even reddit looks more decent at the moment :HideThePain:
The last time we saw Dalli's post was about a month ago, but he periodically puts up reactions.

Reactions: Kpyna

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

Even dailli lost interest? Damn, these are dark times.
I wanted to see how much effect it would have on Jill. It didn’t at all. But that may change in future episodes.
See, that's the kind of shit I kind of wish I could see. Not just for Jill but stuff that actually seems to change things to a noticeable degree. Most of the time, the little things just amount to maybe a different scene and some flavor text but ultimately we're just still stuck on that iron-clad plot train.

Although, I think I'm asking for way too much. That would take so much more work and time.

I just don't want to play through a hundred times just to get stuff that feels equivalent to Easter eggs. As in, really fun to see but not really worth going back a few episodes, slogging through all the same free roams/mini-games/scenes, and changing a few choices just to get. It doesn't have to make major changes because that'd be a ridiculous amount of work but I can't remember one of those variations that don't just feel like self-contained scenes with little or no follow up.
Now, I'm back to playing the game again, and my focus next week will be looking into choices, consequences, affinities, and variations of scenes. I'll specifically look into extending and altering scenes that need it and ensuring that variations can be reached based on previous choices. I'll be playing a bit of every branch to cover as much ground as possible with this focus in regard.
That last part actually piqued my interest. If he's saying what I hope he's saying then it'll make choices actually matter to some degree outside of major plot points and LI routes. It'd also explain why we're still looking at such long dev times even before his crazy FPS announcement and after all the excuses we could think of for Ep 9's dev time.
Then again, I feel like he's said this before and it'll just end up being hot air ... again.

Still, if it does turn out to be what I think he's saying then that would make replays a LOT more interesting and probably pull me back on the bandwagon. That would for sure make the world feel a lot more immersive regardless of the railroad of a plot we're riding on.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That is a possibility. Although speaking for myself, I've never seen Dalli utter 1 ill word towards any one.
So as much as that may be a possibility I'm going to go with "nay" on that one.
Unless he hit the jackpot with one of his theories and pissed off our majesty DPC for giving up the plot.
:LOL:
I agree. He could just be taking a break from posting. Or tied up in some game and only has time enough to use a reaction. Hell, I took a month off after BG3 was released. I'm still playing it, but I'm not locked into it like it was on release. Plus my current playthru isn't really to my liking. Doing a Dark Urge playthru.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
no one did wonder why The Jockes have no Jocks women and the hot have no males and the Diks no Girls in it's like
JOCK= Bully Dik=Prick Hot=Slut and ofc the Nurds = Smartass and we Got The alpha and omega no clue why they put Jesus Words in as name for People got Stick up there As... Ahm Ahm

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
no one did wonder why The Jockes have no Jocks women and the hot have no males and the Diks no Girls in it's like
JOCK= Bully Dik=Prick Hot=Slut and ofc the Nurds = Smartass and we Got The alpha and omega no clue why they put Jesus Words in as name for People got Stick up there As... Ahm Ahm
It's just a story, bro.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
the fraternities are exclusive brother, they are divided into male and female fraternities.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes