funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
no one did wonder why The Jockes have no Jocks women and the hot have no males and the Diks no Girls in it's like
JOCK= Bully Dik=Prick Hot=Slut and ofc the Nurds = Smartass and we Got The alpha and omega no clue why they put Jesus Words in as name for People got Stick up there As... Ahm Ahm
Which 'jesus words' name are you referring to?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
lol
Silly me!
I thought that was Greek, looks like I forgot the earth was flat..

View attachment 3004093
I'm guessing he's referring to the Greek letters in the fraternity names. delta iota kappa, eta omicron tau, etc. by the way look what I found, you think one of these is DPC in his youth lol.

View attachment 3004095

View attachment 3004097
They are Greek. But are also used in the bible.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Don't hate me. I actually think the opposite is true.

Sage started out as the best girl (though I preferred Maya until she turned to Sad!MAYA). Then during season 2 she slowly dropped off more and more. It doesn't help that her first sex scenes were incredibly intense, and her later sex scenes were lackluster (especially her threesome, how do you fuck.up a threesome??). Combine that with the stupid, nearly unavoidable forced Jade drama and its pretty irritating.

I get where your coming from, but it seems to me that each girl has been embroiled in some form of forced drama so far. Whether it's Quinn's being a druggie whore, Jill's perpetual Tybalt dilemma, or the M/J throuple entanglement plus the issue with a homophobic dad, etc.

However, IMO, Sage manages to least grating plot line among them all. I'm utterly fed up with the M/J narrative, to be honest. Sage, on the other hand, never hesitates to shower the MC with sexual attention at any given moment. She’s not only sexy and playful but also exhibits a profound interest in the MC. She cares for him and it grows beyond 'meaningless' casual sex to a true relationship. Regarding her scenes, I personally find no fault and wouldn’t categorize them as bad or inferior compared to others.

When it comes to other girls like Maya, her scenes are outright bad. while Jill’s scenes, are very few and far to tame, to put it mildly.

Josy is the only girl, in my opinion, that offers scenes with equivalent caliber, but getting Josy implies getting Maya too, which I view as a significant downgrade.

Therefore, in an overwhelmingly dominant fashion, Sage has stood out as the best girl for me.

Reactions: moonhowler1972

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
No no. Don't do that. Look up: I am Alpha and Omega. It's burned into my brain. I thought most of that shit was long forgotten, but Fallout 3 burned it into my brain. :ROFLMAO:
Either way regardless of whether I know anything about the bible or not. All I need to know is that the Greek civilization was well established much earlier than the bible's creation even before the old testament. So it's not a far reach to say that Greek letters and other references are found within the bible.

But all that only to end up just as confused, if not more so now by JoeAngels rant as I was after he posted it.

Time for another beer and back to lurking.
:cool:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Folks, can you stop lying to yourself? This will be a christmas release, whether he will finish development earlier or not. There is no reason not to make it a Christmas release, when a difference would be a month at most, but sales would be doubled, and exposure tripled. There is no commercial sense in releasing before the holidays.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ray_D
Aug 29, 2023
When it comes to other girls like Maya, her scenes are outright bad.
I like Maya’s fuck scenes. Once she’s finally able to take the MC’s cock, and finds out he can actually make her cum, the scenes between them are joyful— when they’re fucking during a lousy movie, when they’re horsing around in the classrooms during the dorm party, when she’s trying her damnedest not to make a sound as he nails her behind the green screen, and of course when they finally have a threesome with Josy. They have fun when they fuck. As you’re supposed to!

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
look at this guys, it seems that some of you can fulfill the dream of being a DIk in real life haha. :HideThePain:

DIK-1.png

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
Hey all, a quick, probably easy question.

I moved over to Linux from PC for this game. It runs great.

When Ep10 comes out, to I copy the save folder from EP9 into Ep10? Example path: BeingADIK-0.9.0-pc-lin/game/saves/

This isn't a deal breaker if I have to at some point go back to Windows for the game, but for VNs, I would prefer not to.

Have a good day and thanks in advance.
that'll work. there's also a hidden folder in your home directory called .renpy that has saves which are duplicated from the (game)/game/saves folder so in future they'll be there, too.

Reactions: znar25

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Yeah. It's a military frat.

Edit:
Source:
pretty funny if you ask me, it looks like DPC stole the name for his game lol. I imagine the most veteran members looking up the name of the fraternity bumping into an image of the game. :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: The Dick

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
pretty funny if you ask me, it looks like DPC stole the name for his game lol. I imagine the most veteran members looking up the name of the fraternity bumping into an image of the game. :KEK: :KEK:
He would post a link in their group chat/forum and DPC would have hundreds more customer ! :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: znar25 and Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes