Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
pretty funny if you ask me, it looks like DPC stole the name for his game lol. I imagine the most veteran members looking up the name of the fraternity bumping into an image of the game. :KEK: :KEK:
Would be funny if they were in this thread some place being sneaky. :ROFLMAO:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
pretty funny if you ask me, it looks like DPC stole the name for his game lol. I imagine the most veteran members looking up the name of the fraternity bumping into an image of the game. :KEK: :KEK:
I'm pretty sure DPC took the "DIK" idea from the Van Wilder movie. Even the colors of the fraternities are the same.
As DPC said, he loves that kind of comedy. Hence, there is no way he didn't see that movie.

Reactions: The Dick

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
no one did wonder why The Jockes have no Jocks women and the hot have no males and the Diks no Girls in it's like
JOCK= Bully Dik=Prick Hot=Slut and ofc the Nurds = Smartass and we Got The alpha and omega no clue why they put Jesus Words in as name for People got Stick up there As... Ahm Ahm
Fraternity is from Latin meaning 'brotherhood.' They are by definition male only clubs. Sorority is from Latin meaning 'sisterhood.' They are female only organizations. The only weird thing in the game is Jill living in a Fraternity House.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I'm guessing he's referring to the Greek letters in the fraternity names. delta iota kappa, eta omicron tau, etc. by the way look what I found, you think one of these is DPC in his youth lol.

View attachment 3004095

View attachment 3004097
(y) Damn reaction limit.
Wow, these t-shirts are strangely similar to those, that Rusty and Tommy were wearing in one of the intros about the foundation of the DIKs!

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I heard DPC's wife is also coming out in January
FIRST OF ALL...

1. DPC is a genius.
2. Since (1) above is true, genius should not be rushed.
3. If other months past January 2024 are needed, so be it. Ref. (1) above.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
The only weird thing in the game is Jill living in a Fraternity House.
Co-ed fraternities exist, but not in this game on this campus. So it makes no sense that Jill is living with the preps.

One could argue that the Royce family wanted her to have the best accommodations while going to school, but… in a fraternity house? Even if it’s the preps’ house.

I knew a rich girl in college; she lived in a brownstone her dad had bought her near campus. A fucking house. And even if the Royces didn’t want to blow their money like that, they could have set her up in a nice nearby apartment. Instead she’s living with, and has to share a bathroom with, boys. (Tybalt, weirdly, has a private bathroom; but Jill doesn’t.)

Now if they’re hoping she’ll fall for and fuck one of them… well I can’t imagine anybody would want to fuck Tybalt, unless it was rage-fucking him with an oversized dildo. But stranger things have happened.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Even dailli lost interest? Damn, these are dark times.

See, that's the kind of shit I kind of wish I could see. Not just for Jill but stuff that actually seems to change things to a noticeable degree. Most of the time, the little things just amount to maybe a different scene and some flavor text but ultimately we're just still stuck on that iron-clad plot train.

Although, I think I'm asking for way too much. That would take so much more work and time.

I just don't want to play through a hundred times just to get stuff that feels equivalent to Easter eggs. As in, really fun to see but not really worth going back a few episodes, slogging through all the same free roams/mini-games/scenes, and changing a few choices just to get. It doesn't have to make major changes because that'd be a ridiculous amount of work but I can't remember one of those variations that don't just feel like self-contained scenes with little or no follow up.

That last part actually piqued my interest. If he's saying what I hope he's saying then it'll make choices actually matter to some degree outside of major plot points and LI routes. It'd also explain why we're still looking at such long dev times even before his crazy FPS announcement and after all the excuses we could think of for Ep 9's dev time.
Then again, I feel like he's said this before and it'll just end up being hot air ... again.

Still, if it does turn out to be what I think he's saying then that would make replays a LOT more interesting and probably pull me back on the bandwagon. That would for sure make the world feel a lot more immersive regardless of the railroad of a plot we're riding on.
In true tradition of the author, names and spelling don't always fit. It is for the reader to decide....

"Understanding created by the intellect Dali cannot be acquired by means of the occult, only by the aid of a doctor's Pink Cake, bringing forth that small flame by whose light part of the future may be discerned."
~ Nostradamus

Aug 29, 2023
no one did wonder why The Jockes have no Jocks women and the hot have no males and the Diks no Girls in it's like
JOCK= Bully Dik=Prick Hot=Slut and ofc the Nurds = Smartass and we Got The alpha and omega no clue why they put Jesus Words in as name for People got Stick up there As... Ahm Ahm
“Jesus Words is in name” = Alpha and omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet. Saying “I am the alpha and the omega” is exactly like saying “I’m the A and Z.” First and last, beginning and end, A and Ω.

Frats tend to attract, and want to attract, certain types. Jock frats go after athletes, preppy frats go after preps, party frats go after popular guys, academic frats go after scholars, traditionalist frats go after closeted white supremacists, and so on. Most of the frats at my college were party frats, but we also had a Christian frat, an African-American frat (the other frats accepted black members, but not before the 1970s, hence the need for an African-American frat), and a hippie sorority.

Sometimes there are frat rivalries and pranking, but in real life the real enemies of the frats are people who want to shut the entire Greek system down. We had a bunch of them at my college. They felt the frats were elitist and only encouraged underage drinking and date rape. Which, to be fair, was true of about half of them. The rest were cool. The hippie chicks had the best weed.

They didn’t have color-coded varsity jackets though.

• Wow
Reactions: JoeAngel

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Maybe we could have a virtual launch party right here on the forum for Ep7. Those were great days..... :ROFLMAO:

rj677

May 30, 2020
Don't hate me. I actually think the opposite is true.

Sage started out as the best girl (though I preferred Maya until she turned to Sad!MAYA). Then during season 2 she slowly dropped off more and more. It doesn't help that her first sex scenes were incredibly intense, and her later sex scenes were lackluster (especially her threesome, how do you fuck.up a threesome??). Combine that with the stupid, nearly unavoidable forced Jade drama and its pretty irritating.
I get where your coming from, but it seems to me that each girl has been embroiled in some form of forced drama so far. Whether it's Quinn's being a druggie whore, Jill's perpetual Tybalt dilemma, or the M/J throuple entanglement plus the issue with a homophobic dad, etc.

However, IMO, Sage manages to least grating plot line among them all. I'm utterly fed up with the M/J narrative, to be honest. Sage, on the other hand, never hesitates to shower the MC with sexual attention at any given moment. She’s not only sexy and playful but also exhibits a profound interest in the MC. She cares for him and it grows beyond 'meaningless' casual sex to a true relationship. Regarding her scenes, I personally find no fault and wouldn’t categorize them as bad or inferior compared to others.

When it comes to other girls like Maya, her scenes are outright bad. while Jill’s scenes, are very few and far to tame, to put it mildly.

Josy is the only girl, in my opinion, that offers scenes with equivalent caliber, but getting Josy implies getting Maya too, which I view as a significant downgrade.

Therefore, in an overwhelmingly dominant fashion, Sage has stood out as the best girl for me.
Well... I unfortunately got to agree more with walker188 on this one :(. Sage was undisputed for me as THE BEST LI up until episode 5. Of course I liked the other ones (mainly Maya and Jill, how naive I was) and Quinn was always fun, but Sage was just the GOAT at that point. That Episode 5 scene with Sage in Tyballs room is still one of the hottest in the game in my opinion :devilish:

Then episode 6 came along and with Quinn finally showing that she had the potential and content of a Main LI (mind you that I always liked her but I thought that she was just a side character up to that point), I started to put both Sage and Quinn as my 2 top LIs. This was also the update that killed Jill to me, where the Maya "situation" started to become a bit "too much" and we got the true start of the Bella path.

But then, after episode 6, Sage started to get some "questionable" writing decisions that made her path tough to play even for me (mind you these are the views of a Full DIK player): The whole unavoidable "rebound guy" stupidity, the MC being incapable of fucking Sage because hes "still shocked about who her family is" (while shes RIDING HIM):rolleyes::FacePalm:. Hell, after Sage gives him Anal AND the chance of trying out new things "there comes the guilt again"??????? :rolleyes: (mind you that my MC didnt give his recording of fucking Jade so theres no evidence against him)

ALL these things are the tipical DPC style of throwing shit at the wall to see if it sticks :cautious:

It wasnt that Sage herself "changed" or that her character somehow got "worse" or that their relationship isnt wholesome, but these writting decisions make 0 sense and are painful to watch :(... But I guess those are on par with Jill being dumb enough to believe Tyballs blackmail OR the whole Maya situation for every path :unsure:

Looking at the game now: Quinn keeps getting better and better, Bella is on par if not better than Sage (but I guess she will have her stupidity coming up soon after 4 episodes of perfection), and Josy would be there too if it wasnt for the fact that she doesnt have a solo path :(:(

Fuck, doing this post was painful :(:cry:... And sorry for the essay :HideThePain:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Folks, can you stop lying to yourself? This will be a christmas release, whether he will finish development earlier or not. There is no reason not to make it a Christmas release, when a difference would be a month at most, but sales would be doubled, and exposure tripled. There is no commercial sense in releasing before the holidays.
I don't think the holidays are a good game release window. People do family stuff that period.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Co-ed fraternities exist, but not in this game on this campus. So it makes no sense that Jill is living with the preps.

One could argue that the Royce family wanted her to have the best accommodations while going to school, but… in a fraternity house? Even if it’s the preps’ house.

I knew a rich girl in college; she lived in a brownstone her dad had bought her near campus. A fucking house. And even if the Royces didn’t want to blow their money like that, they could have set her up in a nice nearby apartment. Instead she’s living with, and has to share a bathroom with, boys. (Tybalt, weirdly, has a private bathroom; but Jill doesn’t.)
Probably because the dad of the girl you knew in college had real money. The Royces have virtual money because it's a virtual game, and we can't buy houses with virtual money.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
Aug 29, 2023
What are the repercussions of telling Derek you'll share your room with him?
The usual—he’ll walk in on the MC when he’s fucking someone, or cockblock him when he’s about to fuck someone. Especially if it’s Maya. But the game hasn’t gone there yet.

Derek has a perfectly serviceable room (though the fire marshal would disagree) if he just gets that ridiculous bar out of there.

Aug 29, 2023
But then, after episode 6, Sage started to get some "questionable" writing decisions that made her path tough to play even for me (mind you these are the views of a Full DIK player): The whole unavoidable "rebound guy" stupidity, the MC being incapable of fucking Sage because hes "still shocked about who her family is" (while shes RIDING HIM):rolleyes::FacePalm:. Hell, after Sage gives him Anal AND the chance of trying out new things "there comes the guilt again"??????? :rolleyes: (mind you that my MC didnt give his recording of fucking Jade so theres no evidence against him)

ALL these things are the tipical DPC style of throwing shit at the wall to see if it sticks :cautious:
Agreed. Sage is good fun, but the problem is the MC keeps killing her boner. She’s in the middle of flirting or fucking, and right then he has to bring up long-term commitment or family skeletons, or start worrying about fucking her mom before he ever knew she was her mom. The idiot is cockblocking himself.

But y’know, when you’re young and dumb, all these things are really big deals, and need to be dealt with right now. You grow up and learn better. There’s time. And after your girl is well and truly fucked and afterglowing, she’s really open to suggestions, so that’s when you subtly, slowly start prying. Not while you’re inside her—unless of course you like your sex to be really, really dry.

(I should point out I ditched all the paths where the MC recorded fucking Jade, because it’s way funnier to watch Derek resort to granny-fucking. Likewise all the paths where he fucked both Jade and Sage, because in episode 8 he’s no longer allowed to fuck them simultaneously—and I want him to fuck them simultaneously. Family reunions are more fun that way!)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes