TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Nah, neutral is the way to go. Some of his DIK-ish choices are gonna bug you (unless you’re an asshole yourself), or penalize you in unexpected ways, so it’s nice have the CHICK option. Remember, there’s also a back button—you can’t always access it, but it’s a great way to knock out most of your immediate regrets.

Full DIK gets Tremolo lots of ass, but eliminates most of the main girls. Full CHICK gets a chance at more main girls, but less ass. Neutral‘s a nice balance between quantity and quality.

I play it without the mini-games, which annoy me far more than entertain me, and don’t really reward as much as you’d think.
Personally think 'neutral' is the worst way to go, it cuts off all DIK and Chick choices which get you closer or further from certain girls, neutral doesn't do anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

rephyr

Dec 12, 2017
Personally think 'neutral' is the worst way to go, it cuts off all DIK and Chick choices which get you closer or further from certain girls, neutral doesn't do anything.
So I should commit to mostly chick or mostly dik, but don’t just go blindly with one and kinda feel it out situation by situation?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Either way, everybody expects different experiences when trying a new VN. I always think it's best to not say more than one is willing to know about. For instance, fact he came here asking what to play suggests he didn't even bother reading a few past pages to see what the discussions were about (granted there's a lot of 'simping' rubbish to filter through. I'm lookin' at you Joshy92 & KARAMBA :ROFLMAO: ).

And so I thought to myself, ok, so perhaps just a dry run is what he wants out of it. So I didn't suggest anything other than to enjoy it without expecting anything. With a reminder of, one can always start over if shit begins to go sideways. Also when all else fails and you forgot to make a save checkpoint, there's always the "auto saves" page that will save you if you're really screwed.

But in the end who is anyone to claim one path is best over another. Maybe Tybalt will be his/her LI or even have the hots for Linda the burger eating feminist monster. We're not going anywhere, if he/she ends up asking questions, well I know for a fact none of us are going anywhere.. lol

So he/she's got us as a fallback.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So I should commit to mostly chick or mostly dik, but don’t just go blindly with one and kinda feel it out situation by situation?
I'd advise to just go with the flow on your first playthrough and choose what you want without worrying about affinity and see where you go.

You need multiple playthroughs to see everything anyway, so after your first playthrough you can then start concentrating on the different routes and go with the affinity best for that route (CHICK for Jill and Bella, Neutral for throuple and DIK for Sage and Others).

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
While I agree with you. I have a feeling that NEUTRAL is going to be the easiest path to Zoey in ep10. And also most likely with Bianca as well (ummpff that ass! HRRRRRR DAT AZZZZ!).

*collecting myself*

Damn!
Thinking of Bianca's ass made me forget what I was about to say.....
Need I say more?

small_whistling2.gif

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
So, what's the download/installation order here, I haven't played this in ages?
season 1 and 2 go together and are 20gb, after you finish you can download season 3 + the interlude or you can wait a few months to play episode 9 and 10 together. it's up to you.

Apr 9, 2019
season 1 and 2 go together and are 20gb, after you finish you can download season 3 + the interlude or you can wait a few months to play episode 9 and 10 together. it's up to you.
What's up with the patch? FYI, I deleted, because I'm pretty sure I've asked this question before, but I cannot find the posts anymore.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
What's up with the patch? FYI, I deleted, because I'm pretty sure I've asked this question before, but I cannot find the posts anymore.
don't give it importance it's not necessary, play season 1 and 2, and then download episode 9 + interlude. that's all you need or you can wait until December when Chapter 10 comes out to play it all.

Reactions: Monstrous Moonshine

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Either way, everybody expects different experiences when trying a new VN. I always think it's best to not say more than one is willing to know about. For instance, fact he came here asking what to play suggests he didn't even bother reading a few past pages to see what the discussions were about (granted there's a lot of 'simping' rubbish to filter through. I'm lookin' at you Joshy92 & KARAMBA :ROFLMAO: ).

And so I thought to myself, ok, so perhaps just a dry run is what he wants out of it. So I didn't suggest anything other than to enjoy it without expecting anything. With a reminder of, one can always start over if shit begins to go sideways. Also when all else fails and you forgot to make a save checkpoint, there's always the "auto saves" page that will save you if you're really screwed.

But in the end who is anyone to claim one path is best over another. Maybe Tybalt will be his/her LI or even have the hots for Linda the burger eating feminist monster. We're not going anywhere, if he/she ends up asking questions, well I know for a fact none of us are going anywhere.. lol

So he/she's got us as a fallback.
But funkymonkey I have to simp for Maya
We connect on a deep emotional level
And I'm already imagining our future together
I already know she will be a great wife & mother
In fact I would go as far as saying she is my soulmate

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
While I agree with you. I have a feeling that NEUTRAL is going to be the easiest path to Zoey in ep10. And also most likely with Bianca as well (ummpff that ass! HRRRRRR DAT AZZZZ!).

*collecting myself*

Damn!
Thinking of Bianca's ass made me forget what I was about to say.....
Need I say more?

View attachment 3005560
From the reactions of Bianca towards the MC, I would think she would go DIK. Zoey had her chance and she blew it by fucking off to Cali breaking the MCs heart.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
We connect on a deep emotional level
And I'm already imagining our future together
I already know she will be a great wife & mother
I don't want to upset you, Joshy, but you should know.
The fact that she spits in your mouth does not mean emotional attachment.
And she won't get pregnant from it.
I don't know about you, but it's definitely not going to happen to her.
This requires a different procedure.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
From the reactions of Bianca towards the MC, I would think she would go DIK. Zoey had her chance and she blew it by fucking off to Cali breaking the MCs heart.
Agreed, but only way you can get to meet her and get that opportunity to grab her ass in that photo is if you're either CHICK or work your way back to DIK once you pass the "fight for Jill" stage. So I'll say NEUTRAL if you managed enough DIK choices before it hitting permanent status.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I don't want to upset you, Joshy, but you should know.
The fact that she spits in your mouth does not mean emotional attachment.
And she won't get pregnant from it.
I don't know about you, but it's definitely not going to happen to her.
This requires a different procedure.
I have the answer to this!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Agreed, but only way you can get to meet her and get that opportunity to grab her ass in that photo is if you're either CHICK or work your way back to DIK once you pass the "fight for Jill" stage. So I'll say NEUTRAL if you managed enough DIK choices before it hitting permanent status.
For now. I can't see DPC putting a side girl only on a route where cheating on an LI is the only way to get her, I think there will be a route to her on the others path. Bianca still shows interest in Fuckface in ep 9 as long as you helped Jill at the recital even if you don't get to grab her ass, Fuckface on others path also sees Bianca's fiance cheating on her (twice if you are on the Quinn path in others). I think there will be something happening at the Royce house on all routes (Fuckface still needs to see the house to link it to Lynette's photo (even on Jill path)), that could be the route to Fuckface not on Jill route being introduced to Bianca and her fiance and knowing he is cheating on her. It could even be that before the introduction he says something to the fiance about walking in on him at the party and Bianca overhears and that's how she finds out that she's being cheated on.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes